Oil

well, you might, but the rest of us will continue to drive around in our affordable, gas powered cars.👍🏽😆😆😆

Doomed…😆😆😆
AUTOS

Ford plans to restart production of the electric F-150 Lightning on March 13

· Ford Motor plans to restart production of its electric F-150 Lightning pickup on March 13.

· A month ago a battery issue caused one of the vehicles to catch fire.

· Ford declined to disclose details of the issue that caused the vehicle to catch fire or of the implemented solution.

The fire occurred Feb. 4 in a holding lot during a pre-delivery quality check while the vehicle was charging. Ford suspended production of the vehicles and issued a stop-shipment to dealers. Ford declined to disclose details of the issue that caused the vehicle to catch fire or of the implemented solution. The company previously said engineers determined there was no evidence of a charging fault.

Many reservation owners are still waiting for their vehicles, as Ford said earlier Thursday it’s sold fewer than 20,000 of the all-electric trucks since they went on sale last year.

And... they are going to make 3x as many!!

Despite an ongoing pause in F-150 Lightning production, Ford says it will boost output this year in response to overwhelming demand. Ford aims to triple Lightning and double Mach-E production as consumers continue gravitating toward its popular EVs.

After selling 61,575 EVs last year, Ford became the second-largest electric vehicle maker in the US, behind only Tesla.

So they’ll actually make 3?😆😆😆 Are you getting in line for your $100,000.00 pickup truck🤦🏽‍♂️😆
Reading is fundamental... 3x... triple.

And there you go again with your wrong price quotes. Come back when you can tell me what lowest priced F-150 Lightnings sold for.

Waiting for the "just kidding" canned response which means everything you say has little value.

morekaos doesn't believe in facts... only OpEds.
In fairness to all of us

1) There's so much information/noise out there these days that it can be difficult to tell fact from fiction
2) We're (well, many of us, including me) subject to many kinds of bias

In fairness to all of us

1) There's so much information/noise out there these days that it can be difficult to tell fact from fiction
2) We're (well, many of us, including me) subject to many kinds of bias
Agreed. But whenever I fact check his posts from reputable sites, he counters with that he doesn’t believe them. And then continues to post from Daily Mail and the like.

OUR STATE IS RUN BY MORONS….and it’s not from DM…🤦🏽😆😆😆

STATE GAS PRICE AVERAGES

State
Regular
Mid-Grade
Premium
Diesel
California
$4.901​
$5.093​
$5.244​
$5.612​
Hawaii
$4.833​
$5.057​
$5.306​
$6.000​
Nevada
$4.323​
$4.543​
$4.782​
$4.694​
Washington
$4.238​
$4.409​
$4.636​
$5.008​
Colorado
$3.992​
$4.359​
$4.658​
$4.715​
Oregon
$3.902​
$4.084​
$4.298​
$4.710​
Tennessee
$3.047​
$3.427​
$3.779​
$4.078​
Alabama
$3.017​
$3.408​
$3.779​
$4.146​
Arkansas
$3.006​
$3.368​
$3.730​
$3.979​
Missouri
$2.990​
$3.281​
$3.598​
$3.907​
Texas
$2.968​
$3.344​
$3.680​
$3.856​
Mississippi
$2.948​
$3.314​
$3.659​
$4.036​

https://gasprices.aaa.com/state-gas-price-averages/

Agreed. But whenever I fact check his posts from reputable sites, he counters with that he doesn’t believe them. And then continues to post from Daily Mail and the like.
The truth is that the major media outlets are bought and paid for. All of them. They amplify and suppress accordingly.

morekaos style:

We find that air pollution in 2016 from the oil and gas sector in the US resulted in 410,000 asthma exacerbations, 2,200 new cases of childhood asthma, and 7,500 excess deaths, with $77 billion in total health impacts. NO2 [nitrogen dioxide] was the highest contributor to health impacts (37%) followed by ozone (35%), and then PM2.5 [fine particulate matter] (28%).

When monetized, these air quality health impacts of oil and gas production exceeded estimated climate impact costs from methane leakage by a factor of 3.

Oil and gas are killing our children!

Just the cost of modern life…I’m fine with that…. and you say I quote from incredibly biased sources? pot meet kettle?🤦🏽‍♂️😆😆😆

Stay up to date with the latest content by subscribing to Electrek on Google News. You’re reading Electrek— experts who break news about Tesla, electric vehicles, and green energy, day after day. Be sure to check out our homepage for all the latest news, and follow Electrek on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn to stay in the loop. Don’t know where to start? Check out our YouTube channel for the latest reviews.

You totally missed the "morekaos style".... down to the biased sources.

And I don't think your sources are biased.... just not factual or credible. 🤣🤣🤣

Back