Northpark Flip: 2 Malibu

irvinehomeowner said:
@USC:

To be fair... NonFCB has a point... members are baiting him (yourself included) and when he responds you're gonna tell him to "keep it positive".

Kettle/splinter/iron.

You're kidding right?

NonFCB came into this thread calling people losers who can't afford to live in Irvine, and don't understand pricing strategy, after people questioned "his friends" astronomically out of this world listing price. Now he's crying uncle after he's been proven completely wrong. Not only that, he's been shown to be a coward by running away from a bet HE made. Now he's resorted to searching for personal information about a valued member of the board because he's too cowardly to admit he was wrong.

If NonFCB really wanted to redeem himself and make things cool with the people he attacked, he should post something like the following:

"Sorry guys. I messed up, and made some moronic comments. Although I'm no Guess-O-Nomics expert like Irvinehomeowner, I tried my best but was completely wrong, 2 Malibu is a complete bust at its current listing price. I hope you guys can forgive my idiocy for trying to claim it was priced right.

Sincerely, NonFCB"

Short of that, he deserves every single post directed at him in this thread.

I'm not condoning NonFCB's actions... I'm just pointing out that USC shouldn't be telling him to "keep in positive" when it's clear people are posting to get a response from him.

This reminds me of someone who likes to point out members' personal issues and then complains he's being TMZ'ed by other members.  :p

BTW: Until you can explain why Irvine is NOT at fundamental pricing... you're just as GuessONomics as everyone else... which is quite hilarious.

NonFCB said:
Well, I never bashed my friends. I want to ignore you guys. But you and your friends continuously bash me. You can either close this thread or we can continue forever.

Ignoring this thread is simply not enough. When you strike at a lion, do you believe ignoring his mighty roar is enough to appease his anger? No, that will not suffice. The lion will require flesh and blood to be made full entirely.

If you want to redeem your man card you need to log out of this forum, then log back in. When you log back in, you need to get on your cyber knees and beg for forgiveness from the people who rightfully told you that your friend was an idiot for over pricing his house. You need to sincerely beg for everyone's forgiveness for your folly, and then log out of this forum again. Walk over to your dad who is working hard to provide for you, and your mom, and your lives here in America. Ask him for $10,000. Then when he ask "Why son? Why do you need this much money?" Tell him that you want to make things right with the people who tolerated your idiocy on TalkIrvine. Tell him it is your wish to purchase the best alcohol, the best choice meats, and the best gogo dancers money can buy and you want to give it all away to your valued friends at TalkIrvine. If he questions your request, tell him that your manhood has been forfeit, and that you can never again call yourself a man if you don't do this deed. He will understand.

This is what you need to do NonFCB if you want to understand the meaning of harmony, again.

irvinehomeowner said:
I'm not condoning NonFCB's actions... I'm just pointing out that USC shouldn't be telling him to "keep in positive" when it's clear people are posting to get a response from him.

So basically you're acting like the internet version of the nerdy, brown haired, pimply girl who always defended the stinky kid who always acted like a jerk, and was constantly getting beat up in the playground.

Until you can explain why Irvine is NOT at fundamental pricing...

You. People like you are my biggest case against Irvine being at fundamental pricing. You are the average buyer, with average income, and average credit. Yet, you cannot buy an average house. You dream about it, you whine about it, you may even blame your kids for it, but you simply don't have the money to get it because homes are priced too high.

IndieDev said:
irvinehomeowner said:

So basically you're acting like the internet version of the nerdy, brown haired, pimply girl who always defended the stinky kid who always acted like a jerk, and was constantly getting beat up in the playground.
Indie's go to move... name calling!

Sorry bro... serenity now.
Until you can explain why Irvine is NOT at fundamental pricing...

You. People like you are my biggest case against Irvine being at fundamental pricing. You are the average buyer, with average income, and average credit. Yet, you cannot buy an average house. You dream about it, you whine about it, you may even blame your kids for it, but you simply don't have the money to get it because homes are priced too high.
All your financial wisdom and this is what you come up with? This is more the what... not the why.

I'm not sure "The Book of IndieNomics" is going to sell very well... maybe you should stick with IndiePsychology 101.

IndieDev said:
NonFCB said:
Well, I never bashed my friends. I want to ignore you guys. But you and your friends continuously bash me. You can either close this thread or we can continue forever.

Ignoring this thread is simply not enough. When you strike at a lion, do you believe ignoring his mighty roar is enough to appease his anger? No, that will not suffice. The lion will require flesh and blood to be made full entirely.

If you want to redeem your man card you need to log out of this forum, then log back in. When you log back in, you need to get on your cyber knees and beg for forgiveness from the people who rightfully told you that your friend was an idiot for over pricing his house. You need to sincerely beg for everyone's forgiveness for your folly, and then log out of this forum again. Walk over to your dad who is working hard to provide for you, and your mom, and your lives here in America. Ask him for $10,000. Then when he ask "Why son? Why do you need this much money?" Tell him that you want to make things right with the people who tolerated your idiocy on TalkIrvine. Tell him it is your wish to purchase the best alcohol, the best choice meats, and the best gogo dancers money can buy and you want to give it all away to your valued friends at TalkIrvine. If he questions your request, tell him that your manhood has been forfeit, and that you can never again call yourself a man if you don't do this deed. He will understand.

This is what you need to do NonFCB if you want to understand the meaning of harmony, again.

Who is a lion? You must be kidding! You are just another clown in the circus jumping up and down flashing your credentials and half-baked fundamentals. The owner already rejected an offer of $1.05m for the house and may turn the house into a rental. Furthur comments from a clown like you will be ignored.

irvinehomeowner said:
This is more the what... not the why.

You didn't ask about the "why", because we both know we've been through that conversation at least half a dozen times.

I know the only way to get through to someone with your limited knowledge of markets is through example. In this case, you are your best evidence to yourself.

Ask yourself, why you "the average buyer" cannot buy the average house. It's either because you are below average (quite possible), or the market is not supporting fundamentals. Either way, not my problem.  8)

NonFCB said:
The owner already rejected an offer of $1.05m for the house and may turn the house into a rental. Furthur comments from a clown like you will be ignored.

Is the owner really your dad? He's a big fat idiot if he turned down $1.05 million for that un-carpeted house sitting next to one of the busiest arteries in the city of Irvine. $1.05 million is extremely generous for that house.

If he's considering converting it into a rental, then that means he couldn't sell the house at the price he was asking which means you owe this forum $10,000 big ones.

Pay the money.

NonFCB said:
IndieDev said:
NonFCB said:

Who is a lion? You must be kidding! You are just another clown in the circus jumping up and down flashing your credentials and half-baked fundamentals. The owner already rejected an offer of $1.05m for the house and may turn the house into a rental. Furthur comments from a clown like you will be ignored.
So the "auction" only got them a $1.05m offer, huh?  There's a saying in real estate...the first offer tends to be the best offer.  The seller isn't getting $1.1M for the home anytime soon, especially with conforming jumbo loan limit going down and it being right next to Culver.

NonFCB said:

Just these comments alone proves who the real clown is. And if this so called owner has already rejected a 1.05m offer, it still didn't sell for the so called 1.1 amount so just fess up with the bet and be a man.

You're first comments to me was,
"Why do you have to be so mean in public forum even though you can do it anonymously? Do you understand pricing strategy? My friend is way smarter than you. $2m cash he paid for his newport coast house is more than you can save in your life time. You are just a whining loser here hoping that Irvine house price can be 50% off so that you can afford a house here"

So who started the name calling directly? And do you even know me? Why don't you research me smarty pants? If you knew me by my postings, you'd know I already live in Irvine.  And to be honest, 2 million for a New Port Coast home..must be in the getto of Newport Coast. So, me thinks your the loser here. Where do you live? Youkeep talking big about your friend and his house. What about you? Maybe someone should go research you. You remind me of Glenn Close from Fatal Attraction.

glenn-1.jpg

NonFCB: "Do you understand pricing strategy? My friend is way smarter than you. I will bet $10k with you for $1.1m. "

USCTrojanCPA said:
So the "auction" only got them a $1.05m offer, huh?  There's a saying in real estate...the first offer tends to be the best offer.  The seller isn't getting $1.1M for the home anytime soon, especially with conforming jumbo loan limit going down and it being right next to Culver.

Not to mention once Orchard Hills is fully built out, it will be even busier.

Honestly, if NonFCB doesn't pay for a $10,000 party featuring prime cuts of meat, good alcohol, and lots of young gogo dancers, he should just be removed from the forum.

IndieDev said:
NonFCB said:
The owner already rejected an offer of $1.05m for the house and may turn the house into a rental. Furthur comments from a clown like you will be ignored.

Is the owner really your dad? He's a big fat idiot if he turned down $1.05 million for that un-carpeted house sitting next to one of the busiest arteries in the city of Irvine. $1.05 million is extremely generous for that house.

If he's considering converting it into a rental, then that means he couldn't sell the house at the price he was asking which means you owe this forum $10,000 big ones.

Pay the money.

You are an idiot. So is your dad.

IndieDev said:
irvinehomeowner said:
This is more the what... not the why.

You didn't ask about the "why", because we both know we've been through that conversation at least half a dozen times.
Once again, Indie's poor reading fundamentals rears its ugly head:
IHO_Just_A_Few_Posts_Ago said:
BTW: Until you can explain why Irvine is NOT at fundamental pricing... you're just as GuessONomics as everyone else... which is quite hilarious.
You even quoted me. Care to try again... W H Y? (Is that slow enough for you?).

And don't cop out with this "half a dozen conversations before"... it always ends up with you running away screaming "Watercooler logic!!!".
I know the only way to get through to someone with your limited knowledge of markets is through example. In this case, you are your best evidence to yourself.

Ask yourself, why you "the average buyer" cannot buy the average house. It's either because you are below average (quite possible), or the market is not supporting fundamentals. Either way, not my problem.  8)
Again with the non sequiturs. The question isn't why the average buyer can't afford it... it's WHY is Irvine not at fundamental pricing. What an "average buyer" can afford is only part of the equation... what I'm looking for from you is your reasoning as to why the prices are above what an "average buyer" can afford.

C'mon... a world traveling, $1k betting, baccarat playing, most popular TI posting, psycho-analyzing, single male advice giving, Turtle Ridge owning, fundamental expert like yourself has to know the answer.

frank69m said:
NonFCB said:

Just these comments alone proves who the real clown is. And if this so called owner has already rejected a 1.05m offer, it still didn't sell for the so called 1.1 amount so just fess up with the bet and be a man.

"Why do you have to be so mean in public forum even though you can do it anonymously? Do you understand pricing strategy? My friend is way smarter than you. $2m cash he paid for his newport coast house is more than you can save in your life time. You are just a whining loser here hoping that Irvine house price can be 50% off so that you can afford a house here"

So who started the name calling directly? And do you even know me? Why don't you research me smarty pants? If you knew me by my postings, you'd know I already live in Irvine.  And to be honest, 2 million for a New Port Coast home..must be in the getto of Newport Coast. So, me thinks your the loser here. Where do you live? Youkeep talking big about your friend and his house. What about you? Maybe someone should go research you. You remind me of Glenn Close from Fatal Attraction.

glenn-1.jpg

NonFCB: "Do you understand pricing strategy? My friend is way smarter than you. I will bet $10k with you for $1.1m. "

You are not as important as USC for me to research. I didn't know you live in prestigious Vicara of Quail Hill. Now you are a winner. Do you feel better??

irvinehomeowner said:
The question isn't why the average buyer can't afford it... it's WHY is Irvine not at fundamental pricing.

As I said, we've had this conversation many, many, times. I point out something, you say unicorn, I say median income, you say foreign cash down payments. To be honest, this conversation is pointless to me. I already own a nice home in Irvine. So to me, fundamentals in 2011 mean very little to me. I'm not looking to buy in Irvine again. This conversation really only has meaning to you.

So basically, you're following me around from thread to thread begging me to convince you of something that you've already convinced yourself of, and I'm not sure why.

You want my attention? You need my validation for the current state of your life? It's puzzling.

I think you should spend your time more efficiently, like trying to get enough money to actually buy a home in Irvine, instead of chasing me around attempting to talk about it. Or spend time googling pictures you think are funny or clever, and then post them as a response, that should do much for your goal of home ownership in Irvine.  :D

NonFCB said:
You are not as important as USC for me to research. I didn't know you live in prestigious Vicara of Quail Hill. Now you are a winner. Do you feel better??

No we don't. We won't feel better until we get the $10,000 you owe us.

NonFCB said:
frank69m said:
NonFCB said:

glenn-1.jpg

Wow, I feel so special now.  Maybe you'll discover it's not the commission rebate that makes me a successful realtor, but rather that I represent my clients the way that I would represent myself.  Nevertheless, please do share your research findings with us. 

IndieDev said:
NonFCB said:

No we don't. We won't feel better until we get the $10,000 you owe us.
Hey, don't forget he owes me $3,000.

IndieDev said:
irvinehomeowner said:
The question isn't why the average buyer can't afford it... it's WHY is Irvine not at fundamental pricing.

As I said, we've had this conversation many, many, times. I point out something, you say unicorn, I say median income, you say foreign cash down payments. To be honest, this conversation is pointless to me. I already own a nice home in Irvine. So to me, fundamentals in 2011 mean very little to me. I'm not looking to buy in Irvine again. This conversation really only has meaning to you.
So is that Indie-speak for "I don't know"? Armchair quarterbacking at its finest.
So basically, you're following me around from thread to thread begging me to convince you of something that you've already convinced yourself of, and I'm not sure why.
What I am I "convincing" you of? You have admitted that Irvine is not at fundamental pricing and I agree with you... the question is to explain how it got there and is stubbornly staying there because after all... it's not a beach city.
You want my attention? You need my validation for the current state of your life? It's puzzling.
What's puzzling is why you think your opinion is validation for anyone here. Self Aggrandize-O-Nomics?
I think you should spend your time more efficiently, like trying to get enough money to actually buy a home in Irvine, instead of chasing me around attempting to talk about it. Or spend time googling pictures you think are funny or clever, and then post them as a response, that should do much for your goal of home ownership in Irvine.  :D
Ohhhhh... you're trying to hurt my feelings again. Do you want me to cry? Does it frustrate you that your insults mean nothing other than exposing your own inadequacies?

You are hilarious.

Back