Northpark Flip: 2 Malibu

USCTrojanCPA said:
IndieDev said:
NonFCB said:
You are not as important as USC for me to research. I didn't know you live in prestigious Vicara of Quail Hill. Now you are a winner. Do you feel better??

No we don't. We won't feel better until we get the $10,000 you owe us.
Hey, don't forget he owes me $3,000.

Did you ask your stock broker to sell LVS to you at $3 today because you didn't dare to buy it two years ago?

NonFCB said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
IndieDev said:
NonFCB said:
You are not as important as USC for me to research. I didn't know you live in prestigious Vicara of Quail Hill. Now you are a winner. Do you feel better??

Did you ask your stock broker to sell LVS to you at $3 today because you didn't dare to buy it two years ago?
I prefer option trading versus owning stocks.  ;)

irvinehomeowner said:
Ohhhhh... you're trying to hurt my feelings again. Do you want me to cry?

See, this is the type of post that makes you come off as a creepy, drag queen with nipple piercings, and red lipstick scribbled all over your face, acting like a neurotic, scorned lover. Except the only intercourse we've had involves message board post. Seriously, stop following me.

USCTrojanCPA said:
IndieDev said:
NonFCB said:

True. More meat, alcohol, and girls for everyone.  :D

Notice how NONFCB never answers the true question at hand about the 10k? He always resorts to name calling or changes the subject.

NonFCB: "Do you understand pricing strategy? My friend is way smarter than you. I will bet $10k with you for $1.1m. "

IndieDev said:
irvinehomeowner said:
Ohhhhh... you're trying to hurt my feelings again. Do you want me to cry?

See, this is the type of post that makes you come off as a creepy, drag queen with nipple piercings, and red lipstick scribbled all over your face, acting like a neurotic, scorned lover. Except the only intercourse we've had involves message board post. Seriously, stop following me.
Wah. Cry more.

As I recall... you're the one who responded to my post that was directed to USC... not to you. You even referenced me by name in your response to NonFCB. So if anything, you're the one with a stalking problem.

Do you need me to post that Irony picture again?

This is like peeking through your curtains watching two neighbors arguing about why one neighbor parks his car on the street in front of the other neighbors house.

davenlei said:
This is like peeking through your curtains watching two neighbors arguing about why one neighbor parks his car on the street in front of the other neighbors house.
If nothing else it increases forum traffic.  haha  Good thing that I keep my real life as drama free as possible so I can handle all the excitment on here.

frank69m said:
Notice how NONFCB never answers the true question at hand about the 10k? He always resorts to name calling or changes the subject.

NonFCB: "Do you understand pricing strategy? My friend is way smarter than you. I will bet $10k with you for $1.1m. "
You are an idiot and still didn't get it. Why would I give you $10k if no bet was formalized?

USCTrojanCPA said:
davenlei said:
If nothing else it increases forum traffic.  haha  Good thing that I keep my real life as drama free as possible so I can handle all the excitment on here.

yes reading posts from the 10 year old NonFCB and IrvineHomeOwner who lives in his own fantasy world makes my day every day.

akula1488 said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
davenlei said:

yes reading posts from the 10 year old NonFCB and IrvineHomeOwner who lives in his own fantasy world makes my day every day.

I am as old as your dad. Only idiots will think I am 10 year old.

NonFCB said:
You are an idiot and still didn't get it. Why would I give you $10k if no bet was formalized?

To save your forfeit manhood. I know manhood is considered a vital characteristic for males in China. Right now, you have none.

You can buy it back for $13,000 though.

akula1488 said:

So that's why IHO likes to talk about Unicorns all day long.  ;)

IndieDev said:
Who's obsessed with who now? Let me channel my inner IndieDev:

"Seriously, stop following me."  :'(

And yes... unicorns are awesome.  :-*

IndieDev said:
NonFCB said:

To save your forfeit manhood. I know manhood is considered a vital characteristic for males in China. Right now, you have none.

You can buy it back for $13,000 though.
You are an idiot and still didn't get it. Why would I give you $13k if no bet was formalized?

irvinehomeowner said:
IndieDev said:
Who's obsessed with who now? Let me channel my inner IndieDev:

"Seriously, stop following me."  :'(

And yes... unicorns are awesome.  :-*

Dude, people on this forum are comparing you with NonFCB now (not in a good way either). I think you just hit a new low. Just letting you know just in case you thought that guys comment was positive.

UPDATE:

Can't seem to find them on Redfin anymore. Looks like they pulled this property from the market after 130+ days.

IndieDev said:
NonFCB is a legendary, TIC certified, genius.
He would be trying to get out of the bet now since it was de-listed.  Guess no one was willing to pay $1.1m+ living next to Culver, eh?

USCTrojanCPA said:
IndieDev said:
NonFCB is a legendary, TIC certified, genius.
He would be trying to get out of the bet now since it was de-listed.  Guess no one was willing to pay $1.1m+ living next to Culver, eh?

Yeah I guess no one was smart enough to understand pricing strategy. They are just losers hoping Irvine prices can fall 50% so they can afford to live here.

Back