New Development: PS-5

So TIC is still building...this is positive news for bulls.  Didn't they delay a project back in 2009 because of how poor real estate was doing?
I think it was OH.

zubs said:
So TIC is still building...this is positive news for bulls.  Didn't they delay a project back in 2009 because of how poor real estate was doing?
I think it was OH.

Well, they only have a few more pieces of land to build on so like mentioned before, they cherry picked the best part of Portola Springs to built in to extract max prices.

Does anyone know or guess what the blue circled area in N5B will be?  Another homes or Middle school instead of Jefferey trail?

Attachments

• 5NB.jpg
    5NB.jpg
    215.8 KB · Views: 373
Longhairdaddy said:
Does anyone know or guess what the blue circled area in N5B will be?  Another homes or Middle school instead of Jefferey trail?

That will either be attached or detached condos.

That area is labeled as Lot 4 of of PS Neighborhood-5B, and will consists of homes and a small park.

index.php

index.php

Attachments

• PS 5B 5C map 1.jpg
    PS 5B 5C map 1.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 1,696
On my phone but there's some info out about this community to brokers.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190528-170912.png
    Screenshot_20190528-170912.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 575
What about the circled area? Anyone know what they are planned for?
To be exact, Lot 7 & Lot 8 in PS Neighborhood 5C.

Attachments

• PS N5c.jpg
    PS N5c.jpg
    145.9 KB · Views: 274
Longhairdaddy said:
Looking at satellite maps, you can see the dirt lot partitions, does not look like motorcourt, either sfr or detached condos, but it?ll have nice views, above Altair

Longhairdaddy said:

It should be more housing.  If I have the time I'll dig through city documents see what I can find.  I haven't following these new Irvine developments lately, but from the last documents I've read from 2017, the entire PS 5B and 5C will only allows up to 584 homes. 
https://www.talkirvine.com/index.php/topic,15684.msg316915.html#msg316915

Longhairdaddy said:

You can go walk up there, the lots have been graded for a year now. The views are pretty nice.

Back