New Development: PS-5

They are all motorcourt homes in the western development. The one on the eastern side of the park is single family based on site plan records.

Highlands have own driveway, bluffs and hillside are motor courts.
All have 2 Hoa?s.
Views are amazing.  ($ premium just like any other builds).  Def feels nicer up there, feels away from the crowd and traffic, different topography.
I can see how this could?ve been a gated community based on the main entrances.

Thinking of buying Highland Plan 2 home at Portola Springs. It?s priced at $1.3Mil. Any thoughts  and comments ?  The floor plan is exactly same as the Como Plan 2 at Reserve , but $200K cheaper. ( the lowest Como Plan 2 is $1.5 Mil currently)

Do you know if the ceilings in Highlands are the same as Como?  I hate those slanted vaulted ceilings.  The floor plan would be much nicer if those ceilings were just as tall, but flat.

The ceilings at Highland are same as Como which is flat. Does anyone know what is the premium for the fire/home property insurance in this area?.  The public record shows that it is next to the extreme fire hazard area.

Oops, I must have been thinking of Ravello then...

Most folks in PS3 have to prove to their insurance company that they are in a normal community and not right up against a dry empty area to get their premiums lower.  I expect this to be no different.

aquabliss said:
Oops, I must have been thinking of Ravello then...

Most folks in PS3 have to prove to their insurance company that they are in a normal community and not right up against a dry empty area to get their premiums lower.  I expect this to be no different.

Does this apply to OH too? 

Some pricing info from today's grand opening - over $300K premium for view lots at Highland.

Attachments

• Highland 1.jpg
    Highland 1.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 747
  • Highland 2.jpg
    Highland 2.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 575
  • Hillside 1.jpg
    Hillside 1.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 618
  • Hillside HOA.jpg
    Hillside HOA.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 506
I went, man the lines for the trucks were too long and I was too lazy to wait.  Views are some of the best in the city, no reason buying here unless you get a view lot.  Worth the premium.

OCLuvr said:
I have seen both Reserve and PS5. PS5 views are lot better.

Nah, the view from Como is much better than Highland.

And I didn't notice any view from Hillside other than the side of a hill.  But the ice cream sandwiches were pretty good.  Ronnie missed out.

DrTravel said:
Some pricing info from today's grand opening - over $300K premium for view lots at Highland.

The Bluffs view lots (larger sized lot too) premium was about $500k....YIKES!

https://www.irvinepacific.com/homes/portola-springs-village/hillside/158-plum-lily?&utm_medium=email&utm_source=Segment1_Leads_Hillside_Juniper_Legado&utm_campaign=IP_Consumer_Hillside_Juniper_Legado_10.24.19

Visiting an old thread.  Saw the price for 158 Plum Lily now move in ready at $1,057,368 via email from Irvine Pacific.  A bit higher than the offering sheet in June.  You just have to wonder why this didn't sell to a FCB?  I thought the people at Irvine Pacific do their due diligence when it comes to their target market.  Change the address to 188 Plum Lily and it will sell tomorrow.

Madness said:
The ceilings at Highland are same as Como which is flat. Does anyone know what is the premium for the fire/home property insurance in this area?.  The public record shows that it is next to the extreme fire hazard area.

what's the typical fire/property insurance for the homes in PS-5?  Has anyone answered that question here?

Back