New communities in Portola Springs

Hey Dummy Bear96, did you call the sales lady why she lied to you.  how come there were buyers on the wait list but didn?t wanted to buy the one being listed on the MLS - 114 Tall Reed? Lol

Davidlee199 said:
Hey Dummy Bear96, did you call the sales lady why she lied to you.  how come there were buyers on the wait list but didn?t wanted to buy the one being listed on the MLS - 114 Tall Reed? Lol

114 is not a good number for Chinese buyers.

USCTrojanCPA said:
Davidlee199 said:

I?ve never heard of this b4. Why dont they like 114?

Danimal said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
Davidlee199 said:

4 has same phonetic as death. 3, 8, and 9 are good numbers. 4 must be avoided. 104 is the worst. Sounds like "Die for sure". 168 is the best, but addresses in Bluffs don't go that high.

Davidlee199 said:

Dumbass Davidlee, when did I mention anything about 114 Tall Reed? And your dumbass don't ever think about buyers passing on homes? I already mentioned before that she told me that there are more buyers dropping out of the waitlist due to not qualifying anymore. So at this point, there are fewer buyers. I never denied that.

I only said you dumbass liar lied about buyers backing out of the July closing. That didn't happen, fucking liar.

CalBears96 said:
Sysko said:
irviniteeee said:
best_potsticker_in_town said:
Irvine Pacific posted 3 homes on MLS today. 1 each in Highland, Como, and Fresco. First time I recall them doing that since early 2020. Here comes the standing inventory.

More listed in the past couple days too, including a Fresco today.

Bluffs home listed as well
https://www.redfin.com/CA/Irvine/16200-Sand-Canyon-Ave-92618/unit-78/home/180275258

I guess they're having trouble finding buyers at this price. It's pretty ridiculous compared to what I paid for. I got the price sheet for this release back on 6/19, so it's been a while since release. So I guess they went through the entire waitlist and even buyers not on the waitlist aren't interested.

I just looked at the price sheet that I got back on 6/19 and that was for the previous phase, 30B, Tall Reed 113 and 115, and both were reserved.

The price of Tall Reed 114 is similar to 115, but I wonder what 114's lot size is.

Attachments

• Bluffs Price Sheet - Phase 30B.jpg
    Bluffs Price Sheet - Phase 30B.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 151
CalBears96 said:
Danimal said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
Davidlee199 said:

4 has same phonetic as death. 3, 8, and 9 are good numbers. 4 must be avoided. 104 is the worst. Sounds like "Die for sure". 168 is the best, but addresses in Bluffs don't go that high.

Lol if one were to combine all different superstitions from different countries, there is no good enough home to own.

Azul + Cielo prequal start July 11. Strange that Azul plan 1 at $2m+ doesn?t have a loft. The locations for both tracts look nice.

bones said:
Azul + Cielo prequal start July 11. Strange that Azul plan 1 at $2m+ doesn?t have a loft. The locations for both tracts look nice.

I have a client in OH who is waiting for a specific Plan 3 Azul in OH.  He said the only good floor plan is Plan 3.

USCTrojanCPA said:
bones said:

I have a client in OH who is waiting for a specific Plan 3 Azul in OH.  He said the only good floor plan is Plan 3.
Personally i would pick Azul in PS over OH. I rode my bike there few on the weekend few weeks ago and I could hear freeway noise in front of the 2 model homes.  Non-model lots are even more toward the freeway. Not sure it?s worth it for high $2+ mil homes. Oh yeah TUSD is another factor.

USCTrojanCPA said:
bones said:

I agree that Plan 3 is really good, but guessing that'll start around $2.3-2.4m. Plan 1 and 2 are your typical cookie-cutter IP floor plans.
Cielo (aka Ravello) is going to be really nice and should be a good value. I think they need to start these in the $2.4m's...if they go any higher they may be stuck with some inventory for a bit.

Apparently, they want to get rid of 114 first at Bluffs.  Reserved is not ?SOLD?.  Sold is not ?CLOSED?.  If more resale homes are back to the market, expect more new homes back to the market as well. 

PRE-QUALIFICATIONS NOW ACCEPTED FOR FIORE IN PORTOLA SPRINGS

We are excited to announce that you can now submit your pre-qualification documentation for Fiore, a new collection of single-family homes grand opening this Saturday, July 16 in Portola Springs.

Approx. 2,035 to 2,210 Sq. Ft.* | 3 to 4 Bedrooms
Priced from the Mid $1 Millions

Saturday, July 16 will be the grand opening for all 3 communities (Azul, Cielo, and Fiore) in PS.

Here's the price sheet from 6/30 - Bluffs Phase 31A

I'm surprised the Est. Move In is pushed from December 2022 for Phase 30B to February 2023 for Phase 31A.  I guess IP is focused on releasing the homes in Azul, Cielo, and Fiore first.

Attachments

• Bluffs Price Sheet - Phase 31A.jpg
    Bluffs Price Sheet - Phase 31A.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 297
Sysko said:
Here's the price sheet from 6/30 - Bluffs Phase 31A

I'm surprised the Est. Move In is pushed from December 2022 for Phase 30B to February 2023 for Phase 31A.  I guess IP is focused on releasing the homes in Azul, Cielo, and Fiore first.

Seeing how there are no pre-selected options, it seems like Phase 31A has been delayed in construction as well. At least, the potential buyers have a clean slate in terms of upgrades. I was wondering why 114 was priced lower than 115 even with a bigger lot.

Looks like Fiore, Azul, and Cielo will grand open on Saturday, 7/16. Sales will start shortly thereafter to those on the pre-qualified list. Curious how many people they got in the first 24-48 hours given the current market dynamics.

Slevinkelevra said:
Azul Plan 2 $2.23 million
Azul Plan 3 $2.43 million

Phase 1

200K difference between the bigger and smaller one? Sometimes I wonder if someone is buying at 2M+ price point, why would someone go for the smaller one for 200k less. Just buy the big one and be done!

Back