New communities in Portola Springs

All models ( 6 in Total on Dreamcenter) are high ceiling models. looks like pricing will be 2 million-plus. view homes might be 2.3 million definitely. when you look at sierra pricing, these homes are big and most of them have views. in the attachment, you can see one of the floor plans. plan 2 of the first 3 models.

Attachments

• IMG_7188.jpg
    IMG_7188.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 261
mtvreddy said:
All models ( 6 in Total on Dreamcenter) are high ceiling models. looks like pricing will be 2 million-plus. view homes might be 2.3 million definitely. when you look at sierra pricing, these homes are big and most of them have views. in the attachment, you can see one of the floor plans. plan 2 of the first 3 models.

That blueprint looks exactly like the floorplan for Azul in OH:https://www.villagesofirvine.com/villages-neighborhoods/groves-at-orchard-hills/azul/residence-2

incognito said:
mtvreddy said:

That blueprint looks exactly like the floorplan for Azul in OH:https://www.villagesofirvine.com/villages-neighborhoods/groves-at-orchard-hills/azul/residence-2

The community on the right side of Dreamcatcher is Azul, with 3 plans (meaning it includes Plan 1 also), rather than 2 plans at OH. The one on the left side is Cielo. This is already confirmed.

mtvreddy said:
Sierra went up significantly. Up by more than 100k when you compare with first phase prices. see the atachment.

And most of them are already pending sale...I wonder how much the next phase will be priced at

YLgirl said:
mtvreddy said:
Sierra went up significantly. Up by more than 100k when you compare with first phase prices. see the atachment.

And most of them are already pending sale...I wonder how much the next phase will be priced at

All of them sold this weekend.  Next phase is going to be 4 view lots.  I'm sure they will be significantly more.  2 plan 3's and 2 plan 2X's.

bkimxmd said:
YLgirl said:
mtvreddy said:

All of them sold this weekend.  Next phase is going to be 4 view lots.  I'm sure they will be significantly more.  2 plan 3's and 2 plan 2X's.

Plan 3 view lot might be $1.9M and plan 2X most likely will be $2M or more.

CalBears96 said:
bkimxmd said:
YLgirl said:
mtvreddy said:

Plan 3 view lot might be $1.9M and plan 2X most likely will be $2M or more.

I need a financial planner to help me get to the point where I can afford these $1.9 to $2M homes. I don't think my current job will cut it.

I went for a site tour of my Bluffs today, so I got the price sheets for Bluffs and Highland. All the homes are RESERVED or SOLD.

The prices of Highland 1 are pretty insane. Not sure why sites 149 and 152 are so much higher than 153 since their lots are exactly the same. The only thing I can think of is that sites 153 and 148 were released earlier as half phase, since 149/152 are even higher (by quite a bit) than 148 that is Plan 2.

Bluffs lady said that she's working on upcoming phase and that she can't give me concrete pricing yet, but did tell me what Bluffs 1 is going to be $1.64M and Bluffs 2X is going to be $1.88M. That's about $40k increase for Bluffs 1 and $70k increase for Bluffs 2 from current phase.

Attachments

• Bluffs.jpg
    Bluffs.jpg
    502.7 KB · Views: 174
  • Highland.jpg
    Highland.jpg
    627.7 KB · Views: 203
CalBears96 said:
I went for a site tour of my Bluffs today, so I got the price sheets for Bluffs and Highland. All the homes are RESERVED or SOLD.

The prices of Highland 1 are pretty insane. Not sure why sites 149 and 152 are so much higher than 153 since their lots are exactly the same. The only thing I can think of is that sites 153 and 148 were released earlier as half phase, since 149/152 are even higher (by quite a bit) than 148 that is Plan 2.

Bluffs lady said that she's working on upcoming phase and that she can't give me concrete pricing yet, but did tell me what Bluffs 1 is going to be $1.64M and Bluffs 2X is going to be $1.88M. That's about $40k increase for Bluffs 1 and $70k increase for Bluffs 2 from current phase.

How much of a difference is it? I got to pick my plan and elevation on the lot but the price for that plan varied by elevation. Lowest was a stucco plan with no bricks or stone. The others were more because of the stone or bricks that are added to the house and there is also a bit of a sq foot difference in the different elevations (same thing with the house I'm living in. Didn't realize till we were closed that we have a smaller office, entry and bedroom above the office because the elevation changes what is inside the house).

Ready2Downsize said:
CalBears96 said:

How much of a difference is it? I got to pick my plan and elevation on the lot but the price for that plan varied by elevation. Lowest was a stucco plan with no bricks or stone. The others were more because of the stone or bricks that are added to the house and there is also a bit of a sq foot difference in the different elevations (same thing with the house I'm living in. Didn't realize till we were closed that we have a smaller office, entry and bedroom above the office because the elevation changes what is inside the house).

Tuscan elevation on Bluffs 1 has the highest premium at $15k. Tuscan elevation on Bluffs 2 is only $5k premium. IIRC, Formal Spanish and Santa Barbara on Bluffs 1 are also only $5k premium. Highland elevations are also either $5k or $10k, but I don't remember which elevation has which price tag.

CalBears96 said:
Ready2Downsize said:
CalBears96 said:

Tuscan elevation on Bluffs 1 has the highest premium at $15k. Tuscan elevation on Bluffs 2 is only $5k premium. IIRC, Formal Spanish and Santa Barbara on Bluffs 1 are also only $5k premium. Highland elevations are also either $5k or $10k, but I don't remember which elevation has which price tag.

Cost me 2% over base price just for the bricks over the stucco elevation and only amounted to about the size of a low planter wall and a couple tall one story columns. I think there was an elevation that was more but I didn't have that option because my next door neighbor is using that product and it's not allowed on two adjacent homes.

That was just because of the elevation. There is also a lot premium because of the location no matter what I chose to put on it.

I didn't want stucco. Sprinklers get that dirty and it doesn't show as much on bricks or stone.

Also maybe a factor: The windows can change with different elevations. In my case, the stucco home has the least amt of windows.

CalBears96 said:

Do those Highland prices include pre-selected upgrades? Or just base?

incognito said:
CalBears96 said:

Do those Highland prices include pre-selected upgrades? Or just base?

They do. Solar panels (about $10k), recessed lighting, whole house insulation, among other things. At this point, it's past even stage 4 upgrade deadline, so I expect more upgrades than what is listed. Maybe sites 149 and 152 have flooring upgrades too?

I know that Bluffs have about $30k worth of upgrades.  Maybe Highland have about $40k worth.

CalBears96 said:

What happened to 150 and 151?  Both Highland 2x.  I thought they would be released at the same time with 148 - 153

Sysko said:
CalBears96 said:

What happened to 150 and 151?  Both Highland 2x.  I thought they would be released at the same time with 148 - 153

I'll need to check the site map, but I think sites 150 and 151 are at the end of the street, so they might be next phase. Highland 2X are on both ends, both sides of the street.

CalBears96 said:
incognito said:
mtvreddy said:

The community on the right side of Dreamcatcher is Azul, with 3 plans (meaning it includes Plan 1 also), rather than 2 plans at OH. The one on the left side is Cielo. This is already confirmed.

Is there any floor plan info for Azul and Cielo tracks? I love their location.

Azul is exactly same as Azul in Orchard hills
Cielo is same as Ravillo
All plans are with high curling and down stairs bedroom
Cielo plan 3 has guest suite

mtvreddy said:
Cielo is same as Ravillo

Doesn't Azul in PS also include Plan 1, which isn't available in OH?

mtvreddy said:
Cielo is same as Ravillo

Thank you. What would be the pricing for these? High 2m? If so, then OH 4 might be a better option.

Back