Need your best snapping-out-of-it-in-Irvine advice

PANDA you crack me up as well as the rest of you. I swear I log on here for the sheer of mild entertainment.

I'll clear things up though...it was raining and a black wet car looks really good. So what you saw PANDA looked probably much better than it really is.

No I don't drive a CLK, SLR, S600, CLS, Lorinser, Maybach or a McLaren. It's simply an E350 with prem. and sports pckg. Oh and it has one of those little screens and a screaming computerized woman for idiots telling you where to go. I like it very much too but still eats me inside knowing what my opportunity cost really is for owning it. I could have bought a used Toyota Camry for 10K and would have gotten me from place A to place B just as well. I have to spend money at some point and enjoy it. Can't horde cash forever.

E350's are nice. I drive a Lexus, but looked seriously at the E class cars before I bought my current car. What titled my decision in the direction I went was reliability. Not that there is anything wrong with Mercedes, but nothing really comes close to the reliability of a Lexus.

Yeah, 26, you punks jacked my thread. Stepping all over the emotionally vulnerable girl's thread for car talk?? Feel shame, losers. :)

(I'm better. Thanks. I've had couple dates and am back on my feet. Date with Trojan???? Not. Bruins don't date Trojans. I was sad, not out of my mind...)

[quote author="4walls4me" date=1233327094]Yeah, 26, you punks jacked my thread. Stepping all over the emotionally vulnerable girl's thread for car talk?? Feel shame, losers. :)

(I'm better. Thanks. I've had couple dates and am back on my feet. Date with Trojan???? Not. Bruins don't date Trojans. I was sad, not out of my mind...)</blockquote>

Damn, girl! You don't waste any time! Glad you are feeling better.

I know! I felt a little like an ass for dating again so soon. I wasn't planning on it. But two perfectly nice guys asked me out and there's nothing to lose, so why not try? One of them went nowhere fast. The other I'd go out with again :)

Until the car-loving, heartless bastards above jacked my thread, I got a couple of PMs with REALLY good advice on activities to try and clubs to join that I think I would love. I heart the IHB :)

[quote author="4walls4me" date=1233327094]Yeah, 26, you punks jacked my thread. Stepping all over the emotionally vulnerable girl's thread for car talk?? Feel shame, losers. :)

(I'm better. Thanks. I've had couple dates and am back on my feet. Date with Trojan???? Not. Bruins don't date Trojans. I was sad, not out of my mind...)</blockquote>

ROFL! I know I didn't help much in this thread, well other than it's fiery pit of hell downward spiral, but it was worth it just to read that post. Not only does TrojanMan strike out, but Ten does too and he doesn't even know it. I heart the IHB. Good times.

[quote author="4walls4me" date=1233328103]I know! I felt a little like an ass for dating again so soon. I wasn't planning on it. But two perfectly nice guys asked me out and there's nothing to lose, so why not try? One of them went nowhere fast. The other I'd go out with again :)

Until the car-loving, heartless bastards above jacked my thread, I got a couple of PMs with REALLY good advice on activities to try and clubs to join that I think I would love. I heart the IHB :)</blockquote>

To be fair, all of us "bastards" did offer some advice (except Ten) and even one of us offered a date (that you shunned) before this thread went all downhill

<object width="325" height="250"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/youtube" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="325" height="250"></embed></object>

[quote author="caycifish" date=1233295566]

BV is a fine looking gentleman,

</blockquote>

Fine looking gentleman?

It would seem that you?re describing someone like my dad.

Obviously, I?m on a higher scale of hotness that BV clearly cannot compete with.

It happens a lot, he?ll get used to it.

[quote author="tenmagnet" date=1233364318][quote author="caycifish" date=1233295566]

BV is a fine looking gentleman,

</blockquote>

Fine looking gentleman?

It would seem that you?re describing someone like my dad.

Obviously, I?m on a higher scale of hotness that BV clearly cannot compete with.

It happens a lot, he?ll get used to it.</blockquote>

Ahh. I was worried about you Arlovski. I'm glad you are recovering and doing well.

Unfortunately, you'll have to fight a few other oponents first and prove your worth in order to get a another shot with me for the title. You blew your first chance. KO round numero uno.

Here is a visual recap for those that didn't get a chance to see.

http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0S020z9O...tp://www.eastsideboxing.com/fotos/fedor22.jpg

this is getting old. it should just get settled once and for all.

panda, pick which one of ten or bv you want more.

24..I was teasing with "bastards" comment. I thought the smileys would make the sarcasm clear. I apologize if my meaning was lost. I was just playin'.

And Trojan wasn't seriously asking me out. We're strangers to each other. We were both just talking smack :)

I certainly appreciate all the advice. The rest was just my sense of humor not translating well on screen.

[quote author="4walls4me" date=1233368675]24..I was teasing with "bastards" comment. I thought the smileys would make the sarcasm clear. I apologize if my meaning was lost. I was just playin'.

And Trojan wasn't seriously asking me out. We're strangers to each other. We were both just talking smack :)

I certainly appreciate all the advice. The rest was just my sense of humor not translating well on screen.</blockquote>

Sorry, I guess I should have added a smiley (although I do think they look pretty girly on this site :) ) but yes I undersood the joke and was teasing back. All my posts have zero resentments and I try to make sure thats the tone in them, but it wasn't so clear there :)

No harm, no foul! Congrats on the quick rebound.

[quote author="4walls4me" date=1233368675]24..I was teasing with "bastards" comment. I thought the smileys would make the sarcasm clear. I apologize if my meaning was lost. I was just playin'.

I certainly appreciate all the advice. The rest was just my sense of humor not translating well on screen.</blockquote>

Hah. I think Trojan might actually be a bruin too! So don't rule it out...

But really though, I'm glad to hear you arn't one of those good looking girls stuck home with no idea how to meet guys. I have too many attractive female friends who have no clue how to meet a nice guy (other then me) and just need to get out there and be friendly!

And while I did help jack your thread, it <i>was</i> fun watching Ten and BV go back and fourth for the title of Top IHB E-pimp no?

Yes, 26, my understanding is Trojan is some sort of freakish hybrid of two incompatible species, most likely grown in a lab. His screen name reveals that more Trojan genes made it in his particular test tube.

I agree it's not super hard to meet guys, it's just hard to meet the right one. As strange as it sounds, in my experience for all their tough manliness guys are way more intimidated and shy than us girls could imagine when it comes to dating. So you've got to be friendly and throw them a line and/or punch 'em outside the Yardhouse, whatever works for you.

Oh! And Winex will be surprised to learn one of the guys I dated I actually met at the gym. To be fair, it wasn't while we were working out. We were stuck in a towel line forever and ever and ever and ever. We bonded in our annoyance. He asked me out later after I let my weights clang at him (b/c I'm a brat like that).

Random question but what gym has a towel line? I've only been 24 hour member all my life. never heard of that. At my gym its "bring a towel or buy one here or go home"

And sorry, I'll never be outside the Yardhouse. I don't smoke :) (<== see how girly the smileys look?!) I'm more of D&B guy anyways

Back