NBA 2014-2015

irvinehomeowner said:
Yep. As the series goes longer... it becomes harder for LBJ.

GSW's t-shirt giveaway for the night says it all... "Strength in Numbers".

Crazy.. LBJ deserves the MVP for the series. 

No kidding, they should already etched his name on finals mvp...
If only he can pull off the improbable and win the next 2 games

irvinehomeowner said:
Iggy should be ashamed of his FT shooting, that's worse than DeAndre.

For someone who can decently shoot the 3s .. its somewhat perplexing to be such a bad free throw shooter.  I would  understand DeAndre or Dwight because its probably somewhat hard to change their shooting forms to be consistent shooter, but Iggy should have a good shooting form if he can shoot the 3s and just need to convert it to free throws.

Maybe it's a mental thing for Iggy (like Duncan had for a few seasons)... because  some of his free throws aren't even close (didn't he airball one?).

irvinehomeowner said:
Iggy should be ashamed of his FT shooting, that's worse than DeAndre.

He's never been a great FT shooter but yesterday was pretty abnormal for him.  He has already contributed so many ways in this series, his lack of FT shooting is not a big deal for me.

irvinehomeowner said:
Great... a headcase for the Clips... they should get MWP out of retirement too.

Actually a decent trade for the Clips.  Stephenson is an excellent wing defender (something the Clips sorely needs)...Barnes is super old and Hawes was all but useless.

Irvinecommuter said:
irvinehomeowner said:

Actually a decent trade for the Clips.  Stephenson is an excellent wing defender (something the Clips sorely needs)...Barnes is super old and Hawes was all but useless.

Is Stephenson worth $9 mil a year? 

eyephone said:
Irvinecommuter said:
irvinehomeowner said:

Is Stephenson worth $9 mil a year?

Are Barnes and Hawes worth a combined $9 million?

Congrats warrior fans, great series, well deserved.  New respect for LBJ, hate to say it, he's ok in my book now.  But I'm still gonna make fun of him :)

chwvwtqusaeiky5.jpg

Back