NBA 2012-13, discuss, fantasy, Lakers, etc.

The California Court Company said:
when your name is Magic Johnson, of course you could've slept with every girl in every city.

who wouldn't want to try out the magic

TWCCCS

Wow... Clips lost... to the refs.

1. Blew the call where it was off Jackson (even reviewed it and still got it wrong)
2. Called touch foul on CP3 (that I will allow because he did touch him)
3. But missed the touch foul on the other end when the OKC player hit CP3's arm causing him to lose the ball

Oh well. I didn't think the Clips would win this one... but I didn't think they would lose because of the stripes.

irvinehomeowner said:
Wow... Clips lost... to the refs.

1. Blew the call where it was off Jackson (even reviewed it and still got it wrong)
2. Called touch foul on CP3 (that I will allow because he did touch him)
3. But missed the touch foul on the other end when the OKC player hit CP3's arm causing him to lose the ball

Oh well. I didn't think the Clips would win this one... but I didn't think they would lose because of the stripes.

Yeah not a big fan of the inconsistency of fouls. If a player drives to the basket they let the player get mauled and it's a "let the players decide the game" perspective and then on a jumper they call any little contact, granted he did hit his elbow. Which caused him to miss the shot pretty badly but still the inconsistency is there and it's annoyinf

The way I'm looking at it is it evened out.

OKC should have won game 4 and LAC should have won game 5.

The only problem is LAC is down 3-2 and if they want to advance they have to put 2 good games together which they haven't been able to do.

qwerty said:
CP3 = overrated
He has been blowing it during the playoffs (missed FTs to tie up a GS win) but at least he owns it and isn't blaming anyone but himself.

I would take CP3 over Westbrook every single time.

Jack is at the Clipper game... what?!? Isn't that like sacrilege?

I'm keeping my fingers crossed... don't go out like Washington.

that was a crappy call on the CP3 on the pass to Jordan. But the charge on griffin was correct. yeah clips are about to lose.

ps9 said:
It's Time
... to go fishing.

TNT should do ALL the playoff games.

Conspiracy Theories:

- NBA wants a Durant/LeBron Finals
- NBA wants the Clippers off of TV because the owners aren't doing anything about Sterling (and he's lawyered up and stated he's not paying the fine)
- Jack Nicholson cursed the Clips by being at the game :)

All that so called parity and competition... just came out to extra games and the top seeds moving forward.  This is the NBA. 

Back