MLS Irvine Closed Sales since 1/1/2006

[quote author="freedomCM" date=1249988032]but everyone knows that coto is different!</blockquote>

It wasn't that way in 2005 and 2006. My guess is that the huge down payments are due to requirements from the lenders.

<strong>Updated MLS Irvine Closed Sales through <span style="color: red;">August 2009</span></strong>.

(previous years are at tabs at the bottom)

- I show 175 closings for August, resale (5.65/day).

- Mortgage info has been updated through June. There was a drop from 44% to 42% average down payments.

- August median price for Irvine is in at $585K, back up from $550K in July.

As a refresher:

<strong>Yellow</strong> is still unconfirmed (no data reported yet)

<strong>Blue</strong> is "suspicious" even though it is recorded.

<strong>Green</strong> is confirmed.

Closed lease info has been updated through August, as well. 257 leases, prices dropping to $1.53/sqft. average.

More floorplans have been added...

I hope to get one or two more neighborhoods added this month. Almost complete. Still need Deerfield, Oak Creek, El Camino, CG (can't find these!), Northwood, and Woodbridge.

Thank you, and happy hunting,

-IR2

Thanks Irvine Realtor!

I have a couple of questions-

I was interested in 5542 Oakley Terrace but it had offers on it within days of listing. I don't see it on your closed sale worksheet. Did they take it off the market?

Also- did 22 Trumpet Vine go to the bank?

I got an email that 28 View Terrace closed- can you tell me the sale price on that?

Thanks!

[quote author="JoonB" date=1251928601]Thanks Irvine Realtor!

I have a couple of questions-

I was interested in 5542 Oakley Terrace but it had offers on it within days of listing. I don't see it on your closed sale worksheet. Did they take it off the market?

Also- did 22 Trumpet Vine go to the bank?

I got an email that 28 View Terrace closed- can you tell me the sale price on that?

Thanks!</blockquote>

You're welcome.

Oakley Terrace went all the way through pending status but was cancelled on the 12th. Sounds expensive.

Trumpet Vine got picked up by one of Shevy's clients on the 29th of July for $1.53M, 14% over list price.

View Terrace closed for $1.7M on 9/1, but I don't have confirmed recording of it yet.

-IR2

Thanks!

How interesting on Oakley Terrace. When you mean expensive, the buyers lost the earnest money?

Or can the seller cancel? What would be the consequences of that?

[quote author="949mommylove" date=1253684427]Hi Irvine Realtor, do you know how much 36 Silhouette, in Vicara went for? Thanks</blockquote>
36 Silhouette is still showing as "pending" and is in escrow. It is a short sale so it may not sell for a while if at all. The latest two SFRs closings in Quail Hill were two Tapestry plans that closed for around $1.15m in early Sept.

[quote author="949mommylove" date=1253764994]36 Silhouette actually closed a couple of days ago.</blockquote>
Oh really, what did it close for? If it closed, MLS has not been updated yet (which is a violation for the listing agent so you better let him know). I still have an offer for one of my buyers on this property (even though they already bought another property) and I haven't heard crap from the listing agent since we submitted that offer back in June.

[quote author="USCTrojanCPA" date=1253686279]

The latest two SFRs closings in Quail Hill were two Tapestry plans that closed for around $1.15m in early Sept.</blockquote>
Still too high but that's better than the $1.399m list price that one on Weathervane tried to go for.

[quote author="949mommylove" date=1253684427]Hi Irvine Realtor, do you know how much 36 Silhouette, in Vicara went for? Thanks</blockquote>

$1.45M

[quote author="JoonB" date=1253839369]Do you know what 19 Wandering Rill closed for?

Thanks a lot!</blockquote>
Do you mean 17 Wandering Rill? If so, 17 Wandering Rill closed for $1,140,000 on 9/11/09.

[quote author="IrvineRealtor" date=1253777171][quote author="949mommylove" date=1253684427]Hi Irvine Realtor, do you know how much 36 Silhouette, in Vicara went for? Thanks</blockquote>

$1.45M</blockquote>
It looks like it closed for $1.44m.

<strong>Updated MLS Irvine Closed Sales through <span style="color: red;">September 2009</span></strong>.

(previous years are at tabs at the bottom)

- I show 170 closings for September, resale (5.67/day).

- Mortgage info has been updated through July. There was an increase back up from 42% to 44% average down payments.

- September median price for Irvine is in at $539,488, back down from August's $585K median.

As a refresher:

<strong>Yellow</strong> is still unconfirmed (no data reported yet)

<strong>Blue</strong> is "suspicious" even though it is recorded.

<strong>Green</strong> is confirmed.

Closed lease info has been updated through September, as well. 225 leases, prices edging slightly up to $1.54/sqft. average.

Floorplans have all been uploaded. Still in process of making it look a little more user-friendly, but every tract home in Irvine is in there.

Thank you again, and be sure to get your flu shots,

-IrvineRealtor

I just want to say that having every floorplan in Irvine makes IHO very happy (why do I sound like PANDA now?).

Suggestions?

1. An indicator of which tracts are SFRs

2. The range of square footage for each tract (which would be harder than #1, but could replace it)

3. An indicator of which tracts have 3-car garages (okay... this one I'm kidding... but I had to say it)

4. Other stuff like builder name and date built would be nice too but I know that's got to be exponential work. Give me access and I'll do it in my spare time (seriously... it's like a history lesson for me).

Thanks for all the info... you're such a terrible realtor for sharing this for free. Is there such a thing as BeerPal.com?

[quote author="irvine_home_owner" date=1254872900]I just want to say that having every floorplan in Irvine makes IHO very happy (why do I sound like PANDA now?).

Suggestions?

1. An indicator of which tracts are SFRs

2. The range of square footage for each tract (which would be harder than #1, but could replace it)

3. An indicator of which tracts have 3-car garages (okay... this one I'm kidding... but I had to say it)

4. Other stuff like builder name and date built would be nice too but I know that's got to be exponential work. Give me access and I'll do it in my spare time (seriously... it's like a history lesson for me).

Thanks for all the info... you're such a terrible realtor for sharing this for free. Is there such a thing as BeerPal.com?</blockquote>

I've already tried to get that info started.

Adding: attached/detached, sfr or condo, HOA dues (approx), tax rate (approx), builder, born-on date (approx), names of some streets in tract, sqftage (is included in the filename/link), # of homes in tract.

Still up in the air: schools (difficult because it changes with boundary rezonings) - also adds a lot of liability.

Nixed: 3CWG. Fuggetaboutit.

Other tracts available by request (added in top-secret "other" category).

-SG

IR2,

Is there a way for us to access the top-secret "other" category to see all that have been added? For example: When you provided me the floorplans for a complex in Tustin Ranch (I forget the name of it now), I was able to access by the link you gave me but did not see a page linked directly on the site. How can I see that again and others you've added? Thanks.

[quote author="SoCal78" date=1254874077]IR2,

Is there a way for us to access the top-secret "other" category to see all that have been added? For example: When you provided me the floorplans for a complex in Tustin Ranch (I forget the name of it now), I was able to access by the link you gave me but did not see a page linked directly on the site. How can I see that again and others you've added? Thanks.</blockquote>

Back