MLS Irvine Closed Sales since 1/1/2006

IrvineRealtor_IHB

Partly because I'm a sucker, no, <strong>ENTIRELY </strong>because I'm a sucker, I'm going to put some effort into detailing some of the closed transactions here in Irvine since 1/1/2008.

I'll list:

<em><strong>Address

Beds

Sqft (reported)

Close Date

Low list price

Commissions offered

Close price

and manually add in amount of initiated loans.</strong></em>

Data are highlighted green when confirmed, and yellow if they are "suspicious."

This should give us a real estimate of how much $$$ buyers are bringing to the table now.

I'm not savvy enough to put together a website to handle viewings. If I were, I would be able to drive a car nicer than Ipop's 4-year-old kid. (BTW, spinners on a Toys R Us Jeep is friggin reeeeeediculous, dude!)

Please bear with me on the attachments, in excel so that you may eviscerate them to your hearts' content.

And when you speak of me, speak well...

[quote author="IrvineRealtor" date=1209816233]Partly because I'm a sucker, no, <strong>ENTIRELY </strong>because I'm a sucker, I'm going to put some effort into detailing some of the closed transactions here in Irvine since 1/1/2008.

I'm not savvy enough to put together a website to handle viewings. If I were, I would be able to drive a car nicer than Ipop's 4-year-old kid. (BTW, spinners on a Toys R Us Jeep is friggin rediculous, dude!)

Please bear with me on the attachments, in excel so that you may eviscerate them to your hearts' content.

And when you speak of me, speak well...</blockquote>

Dub is so last year boss, my boy rocks the Asanti's on his ride!

If it's an excel file, the forum software may not be able to upload it as an image. If you want, send it to me via PM and I can try to convert to pdf and then convert to jpg, and otherwise make it so it can be posted here.

[quote author="awgee" date=1209850295]Where is the "Thanks" button?</blockquote>

+1

This is the type of info I wish Redfin would keep in its sales history.

Trying not to go the route of pdf or jpg because of the loss of functionality.

See if this works...

It's still a work in progress, but I'm on top of getting info updated later.

Let me know preferences on sorting (currently close date, then ascending price, if I recall correctly) or other data that are of interest.

SUCCESS! Thx Eva, zovall, and Nude for the tips.

Enjoy.

Good news: Yahoo briefcase still has my old MBA thesis and coursework available for sharing.

More good news: My "bullriding adventures" in Jalisco are also still enshrined there, too!

Bad news: Now they've changed their policy to reflect that only "premium service" accounts can publicly share files.

- I've got a site pending to post to the info to. It won't be sexy yet, but it'll show up. Thx for your patience.

[quote author="irvine2010" date=1209909885]worked for me. thx

wow most of the homes r 100% down pmt. am i missing something here.</blockquote>

the down payment is column F minus Column I ...so if he has updated it with the loan amount yet then it will say 100%. The ones that are highlighted in green are the ones he has updated

I think a second page for averages would also be useful :)

Back