Masks?

irvinehomeowner said:
morekaos said:
Such a literalist....

Unless you are trying to spread disinformation.

Don't details matter for investors?

Hyperbole gonna hyperbole.

You are missing my point...it is not that every single person in a crowd of 70,000 is not wearing a mask.  It is that most everyone is disregarding the edicts and rules set down by Gov. Nuisance and Mayor Yoga Pants, Including them.  The point is that the general public (not the specific IHO's) are pretty well over this and are not paying attention any more...they have made their own decisions and are acting accordingly.  All the mask edicts are empty signaling nothing more (maybe always has been).  Watch the Stupidbowl...sure some will have them on for TV but what they probably won't show is the vast majority of those rich attendees who will be mask less or just have a chin diaper for looks.

akula1488 said:
IHO you are such a believer in mask wearing. Maybe you should try pantyhose to go with N95?
https://www.jpost.com/health-and-wellness/coronavirus/article-695603

Always remember akula gonna be akula - post without thinking

Yet another cry for affectionate from IHO. Please, please, PLEASE pay attention to me - I NEED your attention for validation. Per your previous post the major reason N95 were not effective was because of poor fit, i.e. not wearing properly or having air pockets on the sides. Your article clearly points out this choice has major comfort issues so really shouldn't be seriously considered but I guess you didn't get down that far - I mean you're too busy and important to spend a few extra minutes of your time. You should take your own advice and not fall for tabloid headlines.

PS Your pantyhose fetish is our little secret :)

PSS What unique technique do YOU use for your airtight fit- gorilla tape over the mouth?

but you have no point, (only here to stir the pot and post stuff from tabloids)  >:D :'( :-\ :-X :-[

morekaos said:
irvinehomeowner said:
morekaos said:
Such a literalist....

You are missing my point...it is not that every single person in a crowd of 70,000 is not wearing a mask.  It is that most everyone is disregarding the edicts and rules set down by Gov. Nuisance and Mayor Yoga Pants, Including them.  The point is that the general public (not the specific IHO's) are pretty well over this and are not paying attention any more...they have made their own decisions and are acting accordingly.  All the mask edicts are empty signaling nothing more (maybe always has been).  Watch the Stupidbowl...sure some will have them on for TV but what they probably won't show is the vast majority of those rich attendees who will be mask less or just have a chin diaper for looks.

Nbc: Former surgeon general says CDC 'premature' to ease mask rules as delta variant spreads

Dr. Jerome Adams, the surgeon general for most of the Trump administration, worries that easing mask guidelines was "premature" in the face of rising infections caused by the delta variant of the coronavirus.

Adams expressed regret that he and Dr. Anthony Fauci, the government's leading infectious disease expert, did not more strongly advocate mask-wearing at the beginning of the pandemic last year. Now he worries that the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is repeating the mistake after it rolled back its guidelines for indoor mask-wearing.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1274313

AW said:
but you have no point, (only here to stir the pot and post stuff from tabloids)  >:D :'( :-\ :-X :-[

morekaos said:
irvinehomeowner said:
morekaos said:
Such a literalist....

Not "stirring the pot"  or tabloid quoting...just reality.  I pointed it out because I was actually there yesterday.  Witnessed it first hand.  This is reality not utopian fantasies.  It should't be triggering.

Good point. But did you just noticed this? haha

AW said:

morekaos said:
irvinehomeowner said:
morekaos said:
Such a literalist....

Ours will be gone in two weeks....(not that it really matters)

New Jersey, Delaware to lift school mask mandates, and others may follow

The Democratic governors of New Jersey and Delaware will lift mask requirements for schools beginning next month, reflecting a nationwide shift away from restrictions as coronavirus caseload numbers fall and political pressure for a return to normalcy rises.

New Jersey Gov. Phil Murphy (D) will announce Monday that the state?s school mask mandate will end as of March 7, a spokesperson said. Delaware Gov. John Carney (D) said that mask requirements in K-12 public and private schools, as well as child-care facilities, would expire at the end of March. And Connecticut Gov. Ned Lamont, another Democrat, plans to discuss school mask policies at a news conference Monday.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/n...ers-may-follow/ar-AATzqDN?ocid=BingNewsSearch

I am not as optimistic, I don't think the mask mandate will be lifted any time soon in California. Even it happens, brainwashed parents will still let their kids wear masks at school.
And some people may start wearing pantyhose around their N95s to provide better protection.

I'm fine with anyone wearing a mask if they want to or forcing your kids to wear them..thats up to you, just don't force me to.

akula1488 said:
I am not as optimistic, I don't think the mask mandate will be lifted any time soon in California. Even it happens, brainwashed parents will still let their kids wear masks at school.
And some people may start wearing pantyhose around their N95s to provide better protection.

Just like you believe in anti crt?

The weepublicans believe anti crt will make the students smarter. But we all know that is not the case. In my opinion, the kids are lacking classes to keep up with the new technology.

All that money spent on anti crt, probably might give money to school or school district to change the curriculum or hire additional stuff. Sheeps will be sheep.

akula1488 said:

Always remember akula gonna be akula - confused

Brainwashed parents? Direct definition from akula1488 "Translation: Ignore any information that goes against the narrative being fed to me and that I believe, regardless of sources."

But remember he admitted suffering from Mandela Effect thereby informing everyone his previous narrative wasn't true. So those brainwashed are actually correct. Come on man! I think your brain is getting overworked and you need a nice vacation. Or else your confusion is going to disillusion all of your loyal followers.

Here's yet another post describing just how useless those masks are:
https://www.newsday.com/news/health/coronavirus/n95-masks-cdc-study-83-1.50501496

California is ending mask mandate on Feb 15.

I agree with Neuscum in this case. Wearing masks just doesnt work anymore especially with omicron. I?ve been doing my part wearing masks everywhere I go and fully vaxed. it?s the right time to make it optional.

I think the problem here is perspective.

Most people think wearing masks protects them... and it's usually the vigilant people who are vaxxed and follow safety protocols.

But mask wearing is more effective in preventing transmission and community spread, not necessarily infection... so the people who should be wearing masks are the ones who are sick, asymptomatic infected or starting/ending a bout with Covid. But, ironically, these are the people who are less likely to want to wear masks.

Hence, we we still have spread.

If 30% aren't wearing them, aren't wearing them properly and we're having stadiums with 70,000 people in them not wearing them with the mandate, it's a moot point.

irvinehomeowner said:
I think the problem here is perspective.

Most people think wearing masks protects them... and it's usually the vigilant people who are vaxxed and follow safety protocols.

But mask wearing is more effective in preventing transmission and community spread, not necessarily infection... so the people who should be wearing masks are the ones who are sick, asymptomatic infected or starting/ending a bout with Covid. But, ironically, these are the people who are less likely to want to wear masks.

Hence, we we still have spread.

Back