Marigold at Cypress Village

I agree.  Not to mention it is awfully close to the freeway.  You can hear it from the street.

ZeroLot said:
obirvine said:
eyephone said:
ZeroLot said:
obirvine said:
Did anyone receive call from sales office? If so, when did you sign up for the list?

I received a call when they released Phase 3, which I passed on.  However they are releasing Phase 4 right now and I have not released any phone calls.  Go figure.

I think you mean - I have not received a phone call  :D

When did you enter the list?

I entered the list on the first day, a couple of hours after they sent the email for signups. 

Current Phase 4 pricing is $5000 more than the Phase 3.  That would apply to Lots 49, 50, 43, 44.  I don't have the exact price list for all the lots at the moment.  But they should have it released to the public by this coming week, right after they sell all of them.

Then the lots in the back without any neighbors have an additional $20,000 lot premium on it.  That would be lots 48, 47, 46, and 45.  So the most expensive plan is Plan 3, and being without any neighbors in the back, that plan is at $775,000. 

I find that extremely hard to swallow considering Phase 1, Plan 3, also without any neighbors in the back started at $736,000.

===

Here's Phase 3B Pricing for comparison:

Plan 1 - $724,700
Plan 2 - $737,000
Plan 3 - $749,300

These plans in Phase 3 all have neighbors in every direction.

====

P.S. I did eventually receive a phone call for Phase 4.

So you got a house in Phase 4?  When is it estimated to close?

Future CV resident said:
So you got a house in Phase 4?  When is it estimated to close?

I passed on Phase 4.  I just wanted a phone call.  ;D

Phase 1 is scheduled to move in mid-November.

Last night was the pre-closing dinner hosted by Irvine Pacific for homes in Phase 1, 2 and 3 in Marigold, Magnolia and Mulberry.

Anyone here attended the event?

Future CV resident said:
Last night was the pre-closing dinner hosted by Irvine Pacific for homes in Phase 1, 2 and 3 in Marigold, Magnolia and Mulberry.

oh cool... did you attend?

Chairman said:
Future CV resident said:

Yes I did.  It was nice to get to meet future neighbors.  There were a lot of kids, mostly the Mulberry residents which was kinda expected. 

Congrats on your new home purchase! I will probably see you around the neighborhood one of these days.

CV is by far the best location in north irvine.  And the price reflects it.

CV > SG > PP > LR

test said:
CV is by far the best location in north irvine.  And the price reflects it.

CV > SG > PP > LR

Test,

When did you start smoking the pipe? Or did you forget to code in [/sarcasm]?

Future CV resident said:
Chairman said:
Future CV resident said:

Yes I did.  It was nice to get to meet future neighbors.  There were a lot of kids, mostly the Mulberry residents which was kinda expected.

How was your pre dry wall walk through and post walk through? Did you feel the build quality was there with your home? Did you monitor your home and frequently visit it as it was being built? Lastly, see anything glaring or were you happy overall with how you were treated and if issues were addressed in a timely manner? Thanks.

Chairman said:
Future CV resident said:
Chairman said:
Future CV resident said:

How was your pre dry wall walk through and post walk through? Did you feel the build quality was there with your home? Did you monitor your home and frequently visit it as it was being built? Lastly, see anything glaring or were you happy overall with how you were treated and if issues were addressed in a timely manner? Thanks.

This is our first time buying a new construction home so I don't really know what to expect.. I trust that the quality is good since (according to the sales office) the homes go through 130 inspections from start to finish. I guess I will find out when we get to live in the home.  I frequently drive by the house but have only been inside 4x.  I have not had any complaints so far.  IP were able to address all of our questions.

Future CV resident said:
I trust that the quality is good since (according to the sales office) the homes go through 130 inspections from start to finish.

i have a bridge i would like to sell you.

qwerty said:
Future CV resident said:
I trust that the quality is good since (according to the sales office) the homes go through 130 inspections from start to finish.

Caveat Emptor.

Consider hiring your own home inspector. This is likely the largest purchase of your life. Don't take chances, let a professional assure you there are no significant building issues. You can not trust the builders to look out for your interest.

iacrenter said:
qwerty said:
Future CV resident said:

Caveat Emptor.

Consider hiring your own home inspector. This is likely the largest purchase of your life. Don't take chances, let a professional assure you there are no significant building issues. You can not trust the builders to look out for your interest.

I definitely agree with Tyler.  I will be hiring a professional new home inspector to evaluate my new house before I sign off.  If we all need a home inspector to check out a used house, why not for a new one too?

You gotta do it at various stages of construction before the drywall goes up, otherwise no point really.

For Irvine Pacific, I don't think they allow you to bring your own inspector pre drywall. I will gently push for this and see if I can be persuasive enough to make it happen. Anyone go through this process yet with any insight to provide? Many thanks in advance.

Back