Marigold at Cypress Village

Now from the High 700s.  ;)

P.S. Phase release this weekend. Does anyone know what phase Marigold, Magnolia, or Mulberry are at?

??? said:
Now from the High 700s.  ;)

P.S. Phase release this weekend. Does anyone know what phase Marigold, Magnolia, or Mulberry are at?

Went on Friday to the sales office and picked up a price sheet. He said its Phase 20.  But they don't print it on the papers anymore.

Whoever lives in LOT 116!!!!!!!!  SHUT UP OR SHUT THE DOOR!!!!!!!  They are in their living room having a conversation and I can hear them from down the street at 10:45PM.

Tarmacpro said:
Whoever lives in LOT 116!!!!!!!!  SHUT UP OR SHUT THE DOOR!!!!!!!  They are in their living room having a conversation and I can hear them from down the street at 10:45PM.

Is Lot 116 on White Blossom or Scented Violet?

ZeroLot said:
Tarmacpro said:

White Blossom

Tarmacpro said:
ZeroLot said:
Tarmacpro said:

White Blossom

I have to check the map but I know there's a house of mainlanders on White Blossom that talks super loud cause they literally sit by the window to do so.

Blast a gangster rap song to send a message back.  >:D

ps9 said:
Nominate ZeroLot to the HOA board, need some decision makers!

Thank you.  But the real decision makers are the little Zerolots.  Put one of them on the board and things will get done fast!

BTW, someone climbed up my backyard wall and took pictures of my backyard this morning. This guy wears shirts and suits, does not seem like a regular construction person.

ukuoy said:
BTW, someone climbed up my backyard wall and took pictures of my backyard this morning. This guy wears shirts and suits, does not seem like a regular construction person.
Does he look Korean?

ukuoy said:
eyephone said:
ukuoy said:
Does he look Korean?

No. White, bald.  HOA?

Could be David, our HOA manager?  He's been walking around inspecting courtyards.  I haven't seen him climb fences tho.  He's pretty tall, wears a white business shirt, and sunglasses right?

Back