March Madness

<p class="MsoNormal">I’ve got Kansas taking it all.</p>

<p class="MsoNormal">My Final Four is UNC, Kansas, UCLA, and Memphis.</p>

<p class="MsoNormal">Kansas over Memphis</p>

<p class="MsoNormal"> </p>

ten-

You do know four No. 1 seeds have never made it through to the final four right? Not that I was being particularly adventurous with 3 No. 1s and a No. 2 for my picks.

Heck, this is as good a year as any for it to finally happen though...

cali-g,

<p class="MsoNormal">You make a good point. </p>

<p class="MsoNormal">Over the last few years I’ve mainly gone with 1 or 2 seeds. </p>

<p class="MsoNormal">Last year I picked Ohio St.</p>

Prior to that, I would pick a flyer but never came close.

UNC will take it all, if not them, Kansas, UCLA wont win it, their best player is slow and cant jump, the elite athletes in the final four will put the clamps on love and shut him down.

Newport Trojan - they break our heart every year in hoops so the football team can piece it back together on their way to the 2009 national championship!

Ten -

I'm totally with you. I used to pick more upsets, but in recent year's I've decided to let the seeding committee do most of my work for me.

So far, so good this year, but then again there haven't been many upsets. We'll see what happens tonight - I've got a few upsets penciled in (St. Joes over Oklahoma; Villanova over Clemson) that will hurt me a bit if they don't come true.

<p class="MsoNormal">Cali-g,</p>

<p class="MsoNormal">Those are some nice picks. If they workout, it will be a nice move up the board for you.</p>

<p class="MsoNormal">Took it on the chin yesterday, I had George Mason over ND and Arizona over W. Virginia.</p>

<p class="MsoNormal">On the plus side, took Texas A&M over BYU. </p>

<p class="MsoNormal">Glad Tennessee was able to pull it out. I have them beating Lousiville </p>

I was very tempted to take Mason and Arizona, but I ended up changing my mind later on.

Good call on A&M-BYU. I didn't know anything about those teams so I just went with the higher seed and lost that one. I've got two other 9s over 8s tonight (Oregon and Arkansas) that I'm hoping for. Otherwise, it could be a long night.

<p class="MsoNormal">Cali-g,</p>

<p class="MsoNormal">How funny, I have Oregon as well and was leaning toward Arkansas. </p>

<p class="MsoNormal">Ended up going with Indiana, even though they’re not playing very well. </p>

<p class="MsoNormal">Quite a few people seem to have Marquette over Stanford. </p>

<p class="MsoNormal">I’ve got the Cardinal to win that one. SC hurt me, I had them going to the S16 and if UConn. ends up losing I'm in trouble. </p>

U-C-L-A... best defense, top center, most depth... I hope UNC makes it to the final against UCLA... that'd be a fun game to watch.

<p>"U-C-L-A... best defense, top center, most depth..."</p>

<p>Surely there are teams with better C's than Mata-Real or Aboya? Best power forward, definitely. Love is a stud. Ben Howland is an unbelievably good defensive coach. </p>

Back