Luna Park in Great Park Neighborhood

There are 750k new condos in Irvine? Maybe for low income, but it's an entire lengthy process within itself. There are also new constructions in other areas as well without MR and a reasonable HOA.

As @irviniteeee mentioned, one needs to evaluate the entire cost of ownership and not only the sale price. Cost of a gardener or any home improvements in Irvine is going to be more than other areas. I wouldn't recommend Irvine as a FTHB. But of course, if you're a trust fund baby or the $$$ isn't yours but your parents, forget what I said lol.
I think they are building low income housing somewhere around GP. The more higher density and cramped neighborhoods they build with "zero lot lines" with no space between the neighbors and barely any backyards the more "low income" it feels!

There are 750k new condos in Irvine? Maybe for low income, but it's an entire lengthy process within itself. There are also new constructions in other areas as well without MR and a reasonable HOA.

As @irviniteeee mentioned, one needs to evaluate the entire cost of ownership and not only the sale price. Cost of a gardener or any home improvements in Irvine is going to be more than other areas. I wouldn't recommend Irvine as a FTHB. But of course, if you're a trust fund baby or the $$$ isn't yours but your parents, forget what I said lol.
good to keep in mind, thanks!

Back