Let's Ball It Up!

Bleh... another 0-fer day for me... should have made my free throw to get on Homer's team.

Ran 4 games though... double my limit.

Saw B4L again... I think we only played together once.

Where have you been Homes?

I probably won't be there the next 2 weeks though.

Been pretty busy with the new business venture I told ya about  ;)

I'll try to get out there in late July or something.. Hope you guys are having fun!!

haven't played ball in a while... have you guys been balling??

I think I'm done with playing at Beckman... they never change the ripped up nets!!

homer_simpson said:
haven't played ball in a while... have you guys been balling??
Played for the first time in a few weeks last Sunday... I was gassed.
I think I'm done with playing at Beckman... they never change the ripped up nets!!
Stop dunking and hitting 3s and the nets won't get ripped.

Since the kids don't have homework over the summer... maybe I can get out on a weekday.

homer_simpson said:
Sundays aren't good for me... Taking a yoga/pilates class with the misses  :p

did IHO already take away your man-card??  :)  actually misses signed us up for a trial of bikram yoga... :O

rkp said:
homer_simpson said:
Sundays aren't good for me... Taking a yoga/pilates class with the misses  :p

did IHO already take away your man-card??  :)  actually misses signed us up for a trial of bikram yoga... :O
Both of you:

mancard.jpg

I played ball at the Woodbury courts down Bryan... The competition was decent but the courts kinda sucked... The leveling of the courts were off... everything slanted down to the right. 

Yeah... the Woodbury courts are crooked... I don't mind if they slant up/down vs left/right... at least that help me run one way faster. :)

Heritage tomorrow?

irvinehomeowner said:
Yeah... the Woodbury courts are crooked... I don't mind if they slant up/down vs left/right... at least that help me run one way faster. :)

Heritage tomorrow?

No go for me sorry IHO.  Taking some baby classes :)

Seems like Settler's park is the new hip basketball place on Monday and Wednesdays.  Catch me out there tonight windmilling some dunks :)

IHO, have you heard from Baller4lyfe lately??

homer_simpson said:
IHO, have you heard from Baller4lyfe lately??
Nope... haven't seen him at Heritage either the last 2 Saturdays.

I would try to get out to Settler's but it's mostly faster/younger guys like you.

Back