Let's Ball It Up!

Coleman said:
You went in there.  That's more than one can say for a lot of people.  Stepping outside of one's comfort is always challenging to do especially with food.  The first time I tried to get my mom and sister to drink milk tea with boba, you could have thought we were on Fear Factor.

Thanks.

Interesting about the boba milk tea. I've still never had one. One day! I wonder why they don't have it at Eleven46. They do have it at Maison De Pho in the F.R. shopping center. I don't understand. Not really a Viet thing?

SoCal said:
Coleman said:
You went in there.  That's more than one can say for a lot of people.  Stepping outside of one's comfort is always challenging to do especially with food.  The first time I tried to get my mom and sister to drink milk tea with boba, you could have thought we were on Fear Factor.

Thanks.

Interesting about the boba milk tea. I've still never had one. One day! I wonder why they don't have it at Eleven46. They do have it at Maison De Pho in the F.R. shopping center. I don't understand. Not really a Viet thing?

Boba is a Taiwan thing... Boba = Tapioca Balls... If you want some good boba, "That Boba Place" in Costa Mesa is really good, trust me!!  ;D

bones said:
irvinehomeowner said:
bones said:
Eeek!  Who's the member that made a whole bully quit?
:)

Hahaha. I see what you did there IHO. I'm sure some would give you a high five but I actually liked the guy and thought he added value (albeit a bit long winded sometimes) to the forum!
I agree with you. If we are talking about the same person, I liked them too and also felt like they added value.

Have no idea why they would delete their account. I always feel that you should either air out your disagreements or just ignore each other... but this is a free forum so do what you feel is good for you.

Hehe... increasing google hits for "Enzyte".

You'll see their late night commercials on SyFy or ESPN or FX I think.

I'm afraid of those supplements... don't want to go bald.

Back