Las Ventanas Plans 2+3 vs. Maricopa Plans 1+2

The Maricopa Sales Team and The Kelso Team at Bank of America invite you to join us for an informative seminar!

New home buying with Irvine Pacific made easy in today?s market

Date: Saturday, 9/10/2011 ~~ Time: 11:00am ~~ Location: Maricopa Sales Office

- The Real Estate Market (past, present & future)
- Interest Rates and the Economy
- Home Sales and Success Rates
- The home buying process
- Q & A
- Raffle Drawing
- Guided Site tours
- Light refreshments will be served

Please respond to this email to RSVP for this special event. We look forward to seeing you there!

Anyone going to this?  Raffle for what?  A free backyard?

Nah, I think I will pass.  They will most likely raffle gift certificates to Home Depot, Corner Bakery, etc.  Would be nice to get a free backyard out of it. :)

eqly said:
Nah, I think I will pass.  They will most likely raffle gift certificates to Home Depot, Corner Bakery, etc.  Would be nice to get a free backyard out of it. :)

FYI, it is Santa Cruz that's offering those free back yards...
header1a-new2.gif

header1a-new.jpg

Homes with Included Landscaping Package:

319 Bronze ? Residence 1
Approx. 2,177 sq. ft.
3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths,
Conservatory
Priced at $677,000

315 Bronze ? Residence 1
Approx. 2,027 sq. ft.
3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths,
California Room
Priced at $681,000

227 Mantle ? Residence 2
Approx. 2, 296 sq. ft.
3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths,
Conservatory
Priced at $696,200

Got a phase release call from Don at Maricopa sales.  looks like phase 5 coming out soon.  They got two plan 2's available one with a 3800 sq. ft lot and one with a 4000+ sq. ft lot.  Prices are flat..  i think around $870,000 for the bigger lot and $867,000 for the other.  Don mentioned they sold every home since release except for two? 

I think they booted me off the list... haven't received any emails nor calls.. anyone got the current price list? 

ps99472 said:
I think they booted me off the list... haven't received any emails nor calls.. anyone got the current price list? 

How many more lots / phases left on Maricopa?

its around the same price... if not the same... 

maybe it's the lack of mature vegitation, but there's something about the area that doesn't speak to me...

akim997 said:
its around the same price... if not the same... 

maybe it's the lack of mature vegitation, but there's something about the area that doesn't speak to me...
I was thinking the same.
Maricopa homes just don't have any characters from outside when compared to the homes built by other builders at PS.
Even the exterior colors they chose are too neutral.
I visited new homes built by StanPac at Buena Park last month.  While its location and schools are poor, the homes looked great from outside.  Plus they're lot cheaper than Irvine homes.
TIC doesn't seem to know how to build good homes.

We initially thought about buying a Maricopa 2. But we backed off because of the moon like landscape (ie lack of mature vegetation) and high density of houses. The community map shows it. Plan 2 was 870k+ back then. Plan 3 is close to a mil and for that you barely have enough space to park your minivan in your driveway and you have a prime view on at least 2 if not 3 of your neighbors' bathroom. Priceless.

Kinda fun to re-read my first post in this thread and see how much I've changed.  This thread is almost a year old and if you google "irvine Maricopa" comes up as the 5th or 6th listing...this time last year I was still excited about stonegate, and Laguna Altura was still in the horizon as everyone keeps digging thru irvinequickrecords for the latest...now less excited, knowing TIC will bring forth more motor court type homes and higher density living for the future...  Lambert Ranch is coming soon, good for some pics to upload but IHS has ruined Portola for me with the constant brainwashing of jails and dead Indians and fires and garbage...wonder how I'll feel next year this time.

Did you forget A phallic cell tower erection with constant emf. Bad Feng shui for the neighborhood.
ps99472 said:
Kinda fun to re-read my first post in this thread and see how much I've changed.  This thread is almost a year old and if you google "irvine Maricopa" comes up as the 5th or 6th listing...this time last year I was still excited about stonegate, and Laguna Altura was still in the horizon as everyone keeps digging thru irvinequickrecords for the latest...now less excited, knowing TIC will bring forth more motor court type homes and higher density living for the future...  Lambert Ranch is coming soon, good for some pics to upload but IHS has ruined Portola for me with the constant brainwashing of jails and dead Indians and fires and garbage...wonder how I'll feel next year this time.

@PS, I have seen you at Rowland Heights more than Irvine why don't you just settle in brea or Fullerton so you drive is just over the hills.

You can eat all those raw stuff and still make it home fast for diarrhea!

Problem is both our jobs are in Irvine, I'm not driving south in the morning and definitely not driving back home northbound.... 

Maybe I shouldn't have made my job transition, then I can like IHS say, drive over the hills and still make it home for the throne...

Please don't mention raw to me anymore, I'm swearing off sashimi for awhile...

a4057e6f.jpg

Visited Maricopa plan 2 again recently.  Almost bought here a year ago.  Looks like the den in plan 2 has an option to make it into a suite now a la Lambert..  They have one plan 1 and a bunch of plan 2's left.  One of the 2's is at $869k which I believe is the lowest price I've seen for it (it has no location premium hence it is the base price).  It is on a shared driveway.  I think they want to wrap things up before Mendocino opens.

Yeah, they seem to be wrapping things up a Maricopa.  $869 isnt the lowest, I think it starts at $866,400.  They've released the models and salespeople said final phases are scheduled to be completed (close escrow) in Feb 2013. 

It's funny reading old posts, because wife and I did not like Stonegate for a long but ended up there.  I drive by often and its not perfect but accepatble. 

Back