Lambert Ranch in Irvine

Are the first phases sold out in LR?  We had dinner with friends who said their friend is on the waitlist for the Hill or Field.  I can't remember which one but anyways they said they were sold out for now.

rkp said:
definitely still building and sold all the lots on mapleton in 2 days as they were larger lots

They must be taking their time.
All of the land directly north and west of the models is completely empty.
They built out Cypress Village and the Middle school faster.

Went by again today to decide if we wanted to buy and which development we liked the best.  Phase 1&2 in all three developments are sold out.  They told me they were all sold to people that signed into the pre-qual registration within 5 min of the 10am registration start time with a long wait list in all three developments.  I have no idea if this is true.  I think we're gonna buy.  Yes, the lots are small, yes the landfill is very close, yes the homes are too close together, yes you can hear the toll road, yes it's probably overpriced...but we love the layout of plan 2 of the Grove.  We want turnkey and new.  OH is too far off with no expected build date.  And, I heard from a very good source that the Irvine side of OH will have the smaller homes and the Tustin side will have the bigger homes and that's where the custom lots will go.  That could change at any time of course, so YMMV.

Looks like LR is doing very well. There is a pent-up demand for large new homes in Irvine after all. When you starve sheep long enough, they will jump at anything (i.e. 2010 home collection).  Buyers are willing to accept the not so ideal location, because of good community layout, refreshing floor plans, large size, multi-generational appeal, gated, new, zero mello-roos and Northwood HS. Kudos to TNHC.

OCgasman said:
Went by again today to decide if we wanted to buy and which development we liked the best.  Phase 1&2 in all three developments are sold out.  They told me they were all sold to people that signed into the pre-qual registration within 5 min of the 10am registration start time with a long wait list in all three developments.  I have no idea if this is true.  I think we're gonna buy.  Yes, the lots are small, yes the landfill is very close, yes the homes are too close together, yes you can hear the toll road, yes it's probably overpriced...but we love the layout of plan 2 of the Grove.  We want turnkey and new.  We want new.  OH is too far off with no expected build date.  And, I heard from a very good source that the Irvine side of OH will have the smaller homes and the Tustin side will have the bigger homes and that's where the custom lots will go.  That could change at any time of course, so YMMV.

WoodburyDad said:
The Grove Plan 2 seems to be a popular choice

Reps at the Grove told me it was their most popular model.  The guest house in the back is such a unique feature.  The first thing I thought of when I saw the guest house was...Man Cave!!!  Also, the ability to use it for guests, grandparents, etc is very nice.  I also really love the main house.

Grove 2 for me. I work nights, and the guest house in back is the perfect place to sleep during the day without affecting others in the main house. For entertaining, having this extra area can't be beat!

grove 2 was amazing and felt like a dream house.  we are trying to stay under $1.2 for total outlay including upgrades and furniture so field is much more in our price range

arman - do you know if a grove 2 can go on a larger lot?  what happens in that case...is the guest house further from the main but same layout?

All the Grove Plan 2 lots are the same size, except for Lot 94 Phase 2, which as far as I can tell only has a larger front yard/driveway; the setbacks of the rest of the house in relation to the lot is the same.

spoke with some folks over at LR this morning and they are definitely sold out on phase 1 & 2 across all 3 developments.  will probably release phase 3 this weekend.

i believe 6 house in field, 4-5 in hill, 3-4 in grove in phase 1 and 2.  i have the price sheets with lots at home so can verify tonight

lack of inventory can also be a factor...

and when you see what people paid for portola springs and the resales there, seems like a no brainer if you are fine with the location

I went to Las Ventanas and Lambert Ranch on Sunday 05/06/2012.
There were about 10 times more people at Landfill Ranch.  Parking was easy by the curb by the models.

annabanana said:
How many homes in each phase? 3 or 6?

Each community has 7 homes in phases 1 and 2. Hence, total of 21 homes in all three communities for those 2 phases.

Back