Lakers News

akula1488 said:
Clippers just got mini LeBron and I like their big 3 better (Kawhi, PG and Bledsoe)

Not this year though, Kawhi is likely out this coming season, so they only got PG and Bledsoe and PG is hit or miss in the postseason, great games and some really shitty games. 

akkord said:
akula1488 said:
Clippers just got mini LeBron and I like their big 3 better (Kawhi, PG and Bledsoe)

Not this year though, Kawhi is likely out this coming season, so they only got PG and Bledsoe and PG is hit or miss in the postseason, great games and some really shitty games. 

Kawhi will probably be able to play April but his rehab seems to take longer than most out of an abundance of caution so my guess would be that he would be out for the full year.

eyephone said:
Not a big deal the Lakers did not sign Jared Dudley? But according to the media it is. lolz

I would imagine that he will be brought back as staff in some capacity.

Cares said:
eyephone said:
Not a big deal the Lakers did not sign Jared Dudley? But according to the media it is. lolz

Maybe in the future. But right now he signed with Dallas to be an assistant coach.

eyephone said:
Cares said:
eyephone said:

Maybe in the future. But right now he signed with Dallas to be an assistant coach.

I would think Lakers offered something, but front of the bench assistant coach with no previous coaching experience is a big jump.

USCTrojanCPA said:
Cares said:
LOL Rondo screwed the Clippers, made his money, and is back on a championship contender.
Playoff Rondo is back...let's see how much he plays this season.

I am happy he is back. If he can?t contribute on the floor. He can contribute as a mentor to young players and he can contribute as a semi-assistant coach.

Rumor: Deandre Jordan to sign with the Lakers.

The nets traded DJ to the Pistons. Then the rumor is he will agree on a buyout and sign with the Lakers. (Cheers!)

I'm not high on DJ but if he's a on a minimum as the 15th man then I guess it's okay. He's not playable offensively or defensively anymore.

Is Gasol gone or not?  If gone we need a 2nd big to soak up time at the 5 when AD isn't there.  If Gasol is staying his 2nd year, I think DJ is going to get some trash time or possibly when the other 2 bigs are in foul trouble.  I wonder if Gasol is still mad he got benched for the penguin.

Back