Lakers News

http://tbrnews.com/news/redondo_bea...cle_c8b1a57a-0eb2-11e4-a211-001a4bcf887a.html

lin_zps7a794846.jpg

Ouch, $70 for a jersey, not sure if that's even his number.

On other news, didn't know Clarkson is half Asian (or PI)...  that's two asians on the court at the same time for the same team.  New for me.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6O0PiHd92A

ps9 said:
I believe the correct spelling is Filipino :)

Or Pilipino if you took Asian Am at a UC
I don't know man, I was walking around the neighborhood when I was responding. Blame it on the lack of light.  ;)

Clarkson may end up better than Randle based on Summer League. He's a combo guard so maybe the Lakers found their Kobe replacement.  :)

irvinehomeowner said:
Clarkson may end up better than Randle based on Summer League. He's a combo guard so maybe the Lakers found their Kobe replacement.  :)
Clarkson looks hungry. Hopefully Clarkson works on his turnover issue.

That trade does not make sense... big men are arguably a higher commodity than a PG. Lakers already have players who can fill out that PG/quick SG role... who will be their bigs? Sacre and Boozer?

Saw AC Green at Costco today. Wearing a bright orange shirt that said New York basketball. Loaded up on a bunch of croissants, muffins and peaches. Looked just like in his playing days. He was friendly when I said "AC Green what's up?" but kept moving along.

i1 said:
Saw AC Green at Costco today. Wearing a bright orange shirt that said New York basketball. Loaded up on a bunch of croissants, muffins and peaches. Looked just like in his playing days. He was friendly when I said "AC Green what's up?" but kept moving along.
Sweet. Did he look tall? He is 6 foot 9.

The Iron Man here?  He must be craving a continental breakfast.  :)

Does he still have the Soul Glow Jheri Curls?

Yep, same curls but pretty neat and trim, not all flying around. His height shows - from afar it looks like his head is sticking out over everyone else's.

Back