Lakers News

Just heard max kellerman on 710 say Lin can become a star in LA. I told u guys the homers were going to overrate Lin. I think they say shit like that on purpose to get listeners all riled up and have them listen longer or call in

I was listening to the same thing.

He was even saying Lin was a *super* star in NY... whatever.

I'll let ps9 draft him in our Fantasy League this year. :)

eyephone said:
Rumor is: Gasol turned down the Lakers offer for $10 mil
It gets better: Gasol turned the Lakers down 2 years $23 mil or 3 years $29 mil.
Gasol turned down Atlanta $11 mil a year offer.

Who does Gasol think he is? He will have to take a lower salary to play with the Spurs/Knicks/OKC/Bulls. (guessing around only 5-7 mil a year. Oh Well, it's only money.

Well he has made 156.6 million in his career already. Guessing money isn't his main priority anymore

qwerty said:
Just heard max kellerman on 710 say Lin can become a star in LA. I told u guys the homers were going to overrate Lin. I think they say shit like that on purpose to get listeners all riled up and have them listen longer or call in
Those guys are the biggest damn homers on 710...gets annoying.  Started with their ass kissing of Kobe before his short comeback after his first injury referring to him as "him" like he is a god or something.  Lakers are idiots for giving him all that money, could have had him for 1/3-1/2 off that amount. 

irvinehomeowner said:
I was listening to the same thing.

He was even saying Lin was a *super* star in NY... whatever.

I'll let ps9 draft him in our Fantasy League this year. :)

No, you'll probably draft Lin and then trade him to me for my #1 pick and I'll gladly do it... :)

I'm glad Melo won't be a Laker. He's worse than Kobe when it comes to ISO ball.

IT2 might be going to Phoenix so there goes that... maybe they should make a run at Deng or another big since it doesn't look like Pau is staying.

Rumor: Lakers and Bulls working on a sign and trade deal for Gasol. Lakers would get Mike Dunleavy and non guarantee contracts. Bulls would receive Gasol.

irvinehomeowner said:
I like that trade. If Pau won't be happy in LA, better to get something for him than nothing.

in this case it might be better to get nothing.  first an asian on the lakers, and now they want to add a white guy?  good luck this season.

Yep... Gasol to Bulls and I think for the same amount of money that the Lakers offered.

So instead of attracting good free agents, they've repelled them.

#KobeCurse

irvinehomeowner said:
Yep... Gasol to Bulls and I think for the same amount of money that the Lakers offered.

So instead of attracting good free agents, they've repelled them.

#KobeCurse
Also - you have to blame Lakers management. They traded for Lin. Signed Hill for $9 mil. No head coach.

Bsc-9BzCEAAtwc-.jpg

i wonder if that gets to kobe, it has too.  it is even worse than being picked last on a team, he didnt even get picked.

Back