Katie Porter has voted for the impeachment inquiry!

Let?s say for some odd reason. I don?t know what I was taking about. The OC register endorsed Mimi and other GOP candidates. Tell me what happened? It?s called people are pissed off yo (Let?s vote to remove the salt taxes. They are tired of the false narrative under donal. Please tell me how that turned out.)

I was right or shall I say spot on about the midterms. For the local issues: I was right against Prop 6 and MEASURE B.

Come on.  Be best? Lol

gpquest said:
She will NEVER get my vote!

And you will never get my vote..
We are heading to third world country status. We are getting punked internationally. Our drones getting shot by Iran and nothing has been done. (Funded and paid by US taxpayers)

Don?t blame Mexico. How about start looking into the people who prescribed them? Don?t get me started about the bailout to farmers!!

Does Gpquest stand for great park? Lol
Don?t forget to be best! (Only when it fits your narrative, if it doesn?t then anything goes lol)

frank69m said:
How are we headed toward third world status....? Economy doing great. Low unemployment.

How should I say it? This economy left many Americans behind.

1. Big drug problem
2. Gun violence is out of control
3. Infrastructure is going down the tube

Doesn?t that sound like a developing country aka third world country?

Therefore Congress and the Senate need to find some level of compromise for the list. It can happen, we need to demand it of both sides.

Kangen.Irvine said:
Therefore Congress and the Senate need to find some level of compromise for the list. It can happen, we need to demand it of both sides.

Do you agree with my list?

Back