Katie Porter has voted for the impeachment inquiry!

Most of Irvine is NOT Main Street. Main Street is Santa Ana. You need to pay more in taxes to help the poor and illegals so they can have their slice of the American dream. Isn't that what your democrat base wants? Free education, open borders, water, housing, all basic utility including gasoline is a human right. Your Democrat government should NOT tax these basic utilities. Why are they doing it? Heck even 1Gig internet access should be tax free and freely accessible to all. All should be free ok!

eyephone said:
gpquest said:
eyephone said:
gpquest said:
eyephone said:
gpquest said:
So disappointing to see fellow Asians in Irvine voted a Never Trumper into our district. The liberal Democrats will destroy Irvine over time! Maybe it's time to pack up and leave for good.

Hate to break it to you. People don?t care about the back and forth politics. But they do care about their pocket book aka money and taxes. People are complaining to CNBC hosts about the salt tax deduction via tweets.
The middle and working class got left out in the tax reform.
How about Main Street?

Just chip in a little more in taxes so the regular folks can have the American dream ok!? So says your Democrat Liz Warren. So stop complaining about SALT. Just pay a little more you rich Irvinites living in multi-million dollar McMansions.

I can complain about anything and everything. Trump does it. So why can?t I? It?s not just me. They are making complaints to CNBC about it.

Do you even live in so cal?

I've lived in Irvine since 2012.

I guess anybody can live in Irvine due to low income housing.

I live in Hidden Canyon.

You, I guess in a one-bed room apartment and you rented out your closet to a UCI student to help pay it. lol

gpquest said:
Most of Irvine is NOT Main Street. Main Street is Santa Ana. You need to pay more in taxes to help the poor and illegals so they can have their slice of the American dream. Isn't that what your democrat base wants? Free education, open borders, water, housing, all basic utility including gasoline is a human right. Your Democrat government should NOT tax these basic utilities. Why are they doing it? Heck even 1Gig internet access should be tax free and freely accessible to all. All should be free ok!

Please do your research before you talk to me.

Taxfoundation.org article: The map below shows the extent to which federal aid comprised each state?s total general revenue in FY 2016 (the most recent year of data available). That year, the states where federal aid comprised the largest share of general revenue were Mississippi (43.4 percent), Louisiana (42.7 percent), New Mexico (41.2 percent), Arizona (41.2 percent), and Kentucky (40.9 percent). The states for which federal aid comprised the smallest share of state general revenue were Virginia (21.1 percent), Hawaii (22.7 percent), Kansas (23.0 percent), North Dakota (23.8 percent), and Utah (25.7 percent).
https://taxfoundation.org/federal-aid-reliance-rankings/

If you have a hard time reading look at the US map. It shows which states relied on federal aid. (They look like Trump States, but not for long.) wink

You better pray you don?t have a mortgage because the next downturn in the economy will be brutal. Keep writing here. That?s your ?job?. Base on your previous comments you are nothing but a renter.

gpquest said:
You better pray you don?t have a mortgage because the next downturn in the economy will be brutal. Keep writing here. That?s your ?job?. Base on your previous comments you are nothing but a renter.

What? I never said I?m a renter.
There?s nothing wrong with renting.

Take a look in the mirror before you attack people that can?t defend themselves.

You attack the homeless, but how about all the federal aid that is spent to those others states that was previously mentioned. (Your base)
Such a double standard!

*I have another current example that will make people jump out of their seats regarding the free checks from the government. (I will use it later)

eyephone said:
Take a look in the mirror before you attack people that can?t defend themselves.

You attack the homeless, but how about all the federal aid that is spent to those others states that was previously mentioned. (Your base)
Such a double standard!

*I have another current example that will make people jump out of their seats regarding the free checks from the government. (I will use it later)

So here it is. Let?s talk about the Trump Bucks! Our tax paying dollars went to subsidized the farming industry. Only like $14.5 billion. Say what!

Trump administration starts paying $14.5 billion to farmers hurt by the trade war

American farmers have been some of the hardest hit by China's retaliatory tariffs, which were put on a range of commodities including soybeans, corn and wheat. The tariffs made those American agricultural products more expensive for Chinese importers, and private buyers nearly stopped purchasing US-grown soybeans -- leaving a record amount sitting in storage at the end of 2018.

The administration will also be buying some surplus commodities affected by the trade war and distributing the food to food banks and schools, as well as making payments to organizations that help promote agricultural trade. All together, the second aid package --- including the $14.5 billion slated directly for farmers -- totals $16 billion.

Source:https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/25/politics/farmers-trade-aid-trump/index.html

eyephone said:
eyephone said:

Such a double standard!

So here it is. Let?s talk about the Trump Bucks! Our tax paying dollars went to subsidized the farming industry. Only like $14.5 billion. Say what!

Trump administration starts paying $14.5 billion to farmers hurt by the trade war

American farmers have been some of the hardest hit by China's retaliatory tariffs, which were put on a range of commodities including soybeans, corn and wheat. The tariffs made those American agricultural products more expensive for Chinese importers, and private buyers nearly stopped purchasing US-grown soybeans -- leaving a record amount sitting in storage at the end of 2018.

The administration will also be buying some surplus commodities affected by the trade war and distributing the food to food banks and schools, as well as making payments to organizations that help promote agricultural trade. All together, the second aid package --- including the $14.5 billion slated directly for farmers -- totals $16 billion.

Source:https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/25/politics/farmers-trade-aid-trump/index.html

Bulk of Trump's U.S. farm aid goes to biggest and wealthiest farmers: advocacy group
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...althiest-farmers-advocacy-group-idUSKCN1UP28K

Katie Porter sponsored a bill to use her campaign donations toward her children?s care; HR 1623. I wish she would lead a bipartisan effort for simple, one step forward, immigration reform.

Kangen.Irvine said:
Katie Porter sponsored a bill to use her campaign donations toward her children?s care; HR 1623. I wish she would lead a bipartisan effort for simple, one step forward, immigration reform.

How about Trump Bucks aka free money? Do you support the  $14.5 billion aid to farmers due to the tarriffs?

Someone didnt have to vote for the new tax plan which eliminated the salt deductions to almost like nothing.
Put it this way, the salt deduction elimination is like so bad Trunp changed his permenant residency to Florida to escape the salt taxes or something. Lol

Kangen.Irvine said:

That seems like a good way to encourage single and/or working moms to run for office, which I think is a good thing.

Back