Katie Porter has voted for the impeachment inquiry!

eyephone said:
All talk no action. How come you didn?t help Mimi when she was running her campaign?  They did nothing..
Just like measure B. I was spot on. I guess my posts are worth more than what they spent on measure B.

Gosh. Batgirl has let herself go. Gained about 75lbs.

Whether you love or hate Trump, the impeachment inquiry under the un-American method closed door hearings by the Democratic Party is Communistic at best.

I bet not one Democrat can give anything factual about the impeachment inquiry and why even pursue it. They just say the same old thing and have no facts. In facts, what facts do they have to even vote for the inquiry as everything was closed door Communist style.

This vote by Katie Porter proves she is just a political puppet of Pelosi and Schiff and can?t think on her own. She votes on party lines not on the people she represents believes.  We don?t need another political puppet in office and

KATIE PORTER needs to be VOTED OUT next election

Sorry Trump asking China to investigate Biden in front of reporters is something wrong. To give you a history lesson.The United States of America Framers wrote about foreign influence. (Really American)

frank69m said:
Whether you love or hate Trump, the impeachment inquiry under the un-American method closed door hearings by the Democratic Party is Communistic at best.

I bet not one Democrat can give anything factual about the impeachment inquiry and why even pursue it. They just say the same old thing and have no facts. In facts, what facts do they have to even vote for the inquiry as everything was closed door Communist style.

This vote by Katie Porter proves she is just a political puppet of Pelosi and Schiff and can?t think on her own. She votes on party lines not on the people she represents believes.  We don?t need another political puppet in office and

Mimi, Young Kim, and Dana that represented OC got voted out. (Trifecta, Buh Bye)

frank69m said:

It?s okay to ask another country to investigate your political opponent? Again you cans address the Salt Limit Deduction. Many of my RE friends/clients have told me that I was totally correct. (Super genius in the House. I think you should know your role and research things before you talk to me.)

#takeanumber
#alwaysclownin
#tooeasy

eyephone said:
Sorry Trump asking China to investigate Biden in front of reporters is something wrong. To give you a history lesson.The United States of America Framers wrote about foreign influence. (Really American)

frank69m said:

She should of went to the in person town hall. I dont think virtual town hall counts. Lol

Doesn?t take a genius to figure that out. You don?t have to pay me to say that. My consulting fee is too big. One month for me is like your whole year salary.

#noshow

Vote Democrat if you want more homeless people in Irvine hanging around and living in makeshift homes and feces on city streets, high crime, more murders, drug dealings, wild fires, no electricity, higher taxes, lower property values over time. Go ahead and be a lifelong liberal Democrat no matter what. Just look at Los Angeles, San Fran, Chicago, NYC. You get the point! All cesspools run by your fellow Democrats!

Kings said:
morekaos said:
I think that says it all....

Holy impeachment! Democrat Katie Porter is slammed on social media for dressing up as BATGIRL in Congress on same day as historic inquiry vote

House Democrat Katie Porter arrived in Congress wearing a full batgirl costume
Rep. Porter's unorthodox outfit choice was met with both praise and ridicule
Some accused her of not taking the impeachment inquiry seriously enough
One person accused her of 'making a mockery' of House of Representatives

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7638599/House-Democrat-Katie-Porter-slammed-dressing-BATGIRL.html

when pelosi puts up the bat signal for impeachment

20469904-7638599-House_Democrat_Katie_Porter_wears_batgirl_outfit_for_key_vote_on-a-60_1572607017922.jpg

We have idiots like Katie Porter representing us.

eyephone said:
gpquest said:
The do-nothing Democrats will bring this kind of destruction to Irvine:

Nancy Pelosi's district:
https://www.city-journal.org/san-francisco-homelessness

You can?t adress why Mimi lost when she was the favorite to win. She was endorsed by the OC register.
You can?t adress the salt tax limit that Mimi voted for.

We want someone that will fight for the small guy!!!

Regarding Nancy Pelosi:
Nancy is doing a good job. Nancy has impressed like a lot of people even myself. She was the person in charge in last meeting with Trump. (Look at the pics) Also, look at the other Republicans sitting with Trump looks like they don?t dispute what Nancy is saying. (Take a look at their faces)

It seems like everything Nancy does is calculated done. For example, She puts on her sun glasses and the Internet goes crazy.

Mimi lost because Asian democrats, especially the newer ones, voted democrat no matter what and that's a big mistake. Most Asians are in favor of illegal immigration and are in favor of free healthcare for all, including illegals. That's why they will continue to vote for a democrat although deep down they are more conservative than you think. Sorry to say, dollar signs $$$ trumps most Asians over moral values.

eyephone said:
Mimi, Young Kim, and Dana that represented OC got voted out. (Trifecta, Buh Bye)

frank69m said:

They all lost because the electorate is changing. More Latinos and Asians looking for a freebie candidate.

A counter argument is tell me what?s happening in Texas.
https://www.dallasnews.com/news/201...hat-gun-laws-would-have-applied-in-each-case/

gpquest said:
Vote Democrat if you want more homeless people in Irvine hanging around and living in makeshift homes and feces on city streets, high crime, more murders, drug dealings, wild fires, no electricity, higher taxes, lower property values over time. Go ahead and be a lifelong liberal Democrat no matter what. Just look at Los Angeles, San Fran, Chicago, NYC. You get the point! All cesspools run by your fellow Democrats!

eyephone said:
gpquest said:

Nancy Pelosi's district:

You can?t adress why Mimi lost when she was the favorite to win. She was endorsed by the OC register.

Regarding Nancy Pelosi:
Nancy is doing a good job. Nancy has impressed like a lot of people even myself. She was the person in charge in last meeting with Trump. (Look at the pics) Also, look at the other Republicans sitting with Trump looks like they don?t dispute what Nancy is saying. (Take a look at their faces)

It seems like everything Nancy does is calculated done. For example, She puts on her sun glasses and the Internet goes crazy.

Nancy Pelosi is doing a good job? Are you that dumb not to see the problems in her district of San Fran? I guess you like human feces and drug needles on city streets. I pray to the Lord, please don't let that happen to Irvine!

gpquest said:
eyephone said:

frank69m said:

They all lost because the electorate is changing. More Latinos and Asians looking for a freebie candidate.

Freebie candidate? More like they want someone to fight for their best interest. Sorry voting for the tax reform which limited the Salt limit deductions is not looking out for their constituents.

eyephone said:
gpquest said:
So disappointing to see fellow Asians in Irvine voted a Never Trumper into our district. The liberal Democrats will destroy Irvine over time! Maybe it's time to pack up and leave for good.

Hate to break it to you. People don?t care about the back and forth politics. But they do care about their pocket book aka money and taxes. People are complaining to CNBC hosts about the salt tax deduction via tweets.
The middle and working class got left out in the tax reform.
How about Main Street?

Just chip in a little more in taxes so the regular folks can have the American dream ok!? So says your Democrat Liz Warren. So stop complaining about SALT. Just pay a little more you rich Irvinites living in multi-million dollar McMansions.

eyephone said:
gpquest said:
eyephone said:

frank69m said:

Freebie candidate? More like they want someone to fight for their best interest. Sorry voting for the tax reform which limited the Salt limit deductions is not looking out for their constituents.

Don't want to pay more in taxes but want medical care for all and free? Don't want to pay back your student loans because it's a human right? Don't worry, we will just print the dollars and hand it to all you democrats.

gpquest said:
eyephone said:
gpquest said:
So disappointing to see fellow Asians in Irvine voted a Never Trumper into our district. The liberal Democrats will destroy Irvine over time! Maybe it's time to pack up and leave for good.

Hate to break it to you. People don?t care about the back and forth politics. But they do care about their pocket book aka money and taxes. People are complaining to CNBC hosts about the salt tax deduction via tweets.
How about Main Street?

Just chip in a little more in taxes so the regular folks can have the American dream ok!? So says your Democrat Liz Warren. So stop complaining about SALT. Just pay a little more you rich Irvinites living in multi-million dollar McMansions.

I can complain about anything and everything. Trump does it. So why can?t I? It?s not just me. They are making complaints to CNBC about it.

Do you even live in so cal?

gpquest said:
eyephone said:
gpquest said:

Nancy Pelosi's district:

Regarding Nancy Pelosi:

Nancy Pelosi is doing a good job? Are you that dumb not to see the problems in her district of San Fran? I guess you like human feces and drug needles on city streets. I pray to the Lord, please don't let that happen to Irvine!

I'm starting to see a homeless problem propping up in Irvine nowadays. Just go to this Irvine Co. shopping center and see for yourself: 5325 Alton Pkwy Irvine, CA 92604

eyephone said:
gpquest said:
eyephone said:
gpquest said:

How about Main Street?

I can complain about anything and everything. Trump does it. So why can?t I? It?s not just me. They are making complaints to CNBC about it.

I've lived in Irvine since 2012.

gpquest said:
eyephone said:
gpquest said:
eyephone said:
gpquest said:

How about Main Street?

I've lived in Irvine since 2012.

I guess anybody can live in Irvine due to low income housing.

gpquest said:
eyephone said:
gpquest said:

How about Main Street?

Just chip in a little bit? (For me it?s many thousands of dollars)

Don?t hate me. Because I know how to win and make money!!!!
Now it?s my fault because I?m looking out for the taxpayer. Wall Street got a tax cut, but how about Main Street???!!!

Back