Johns Creek Homes and Real Estate

eyephone said:
Mety said:
eyephone said:
Mety said:
Panda said:
I think we can all agree that the only perfect place to live is in heaven, where there is no theft, burglary, assault, or robbery.

Mety said:
Well, JC has much better air quality than Irvine for sure if that?s important for you (it kind of is to me).

Indeed. I would definitely consider living in JC if my job was at GA. While I'm super thankful to be living in Irvine, I actually don't like the weather and the air quality here. Well, it's really nitpicking.

I guess you might like the humidity/heat in Georgia.

I like spring and fall. Also the beginning of winter. I enjoy the cold weather. I like having 4 different seasons. Dryness in Socal is annoying also. Dessert scorching almost eye-blinding sun here is pretty bothersome. Just listing things on and on... >:D

Do you even know what I?m taking about?

I would say the people who visited Atlanta knows what I?m talking about.

#genius

eyephone said:
eyephone said:
Mety said:
eyephone said:
Mety said:
Panda said:
I think we can all agree that the only perfect place to live is in heaven, where there is no theft, burglary, assault, or robbery.

Mety said:
Well, JC has much better air quality than Irvine for sure if that?s important for you (it kind of is to me).

Indeed. I would definitely consider living in JC if my job was at GA. While I'm super thankful to be living in Irvine, I actually don't like the weather and the air quality here. Well, it's really nitpicking.

I guess you might like the humidity/heat in Georgia.

I like spring and fall. Also the beginning of winter. I enjoy the cold weather. I like having 4 different seasons. Dryness in Socal is annoying also. Dessert scorching almost eye-blinding sun here is pretty bothersome. Just listing things on and on... >:D

Do you even know what I?m taking about?

I would say the people who visited Atlanta knows what I?m talking about.

#genius

Normal folks usually don't know what geniuses are talking about. But at the same time, geniuses usually don't really know how to have normal conversations either. There is no superior position here. All are saying whatever they want to say and believe what they want to believe. Everyone does what is right in his own eyes. Sad reality - Judges 21:25

Since when? I thought this thread was about JC properties, not about the weather in Atlanta.

I?m saying, why all of a sudden are you talking about the weather when this thread is about properties? Why did you change the subject in the first place?

Mety said:
I?m saying, why all of a sudden are you talking about the weather when this thread is about properties? Why did you change the subject in the first place?

Because it plays a big factor.

eyephone said:
Mety said:

Because it plays a big factor.

And is it any significantly different than here?

JC - Better air quality and less crime (per aquabliss' datas)
Irvine - Possibly better ROI and more multi-cultural friendly

Weather could be a subjective matter. Some people like more humid than dry unlike eyephone so I can't say what's better or worse on that subject.

For me, 4-season is better than 1-season. But I know I'm the minority here. I'm just not a fan of dessert weather with pollen.

Mety said:
For me, 4-season is better than 1-season. But I know I'm the minority here. I'm just not a fan of dessert weather with pollen.

Move then!!!!

Just kidding. But you will save money... even Midwest homes are much cheaper.

irvinehomeowner said:
Mety said:

Move then!!!!

Just kidding. But you will save money... even Midwest homes are much cheaper.

Church, family, work, and all other things are here. I don't want to waste time saving money if that makes sense.. ;D

But if God moves us there, then we'll go. I have experienced Him relocating me so I'm not like to live and die in Irvine, nam sayin'?

appreciation.jpg

I have some interesting data of the net Population flow by State. It seems like the housing prices in Chicagoland area is at risk as the city has the second to the highest net population outflow and very high property taxes close to 3%. The five safer states are 1) California 2) Florida 3) Texas 4) North Carolina 5) Georgia due to a high net population inflow. If I ever venture investing in real estate out of state, these five states are the ones I would consider due to a good demographic outlook and a high population inflow. Obviously, California would be what I call a developed tier 1 state, whereas Florida, TX, NC, and GA are considered to be emerging tier 2 states.  Real Estates prices in Chicago are still 15% below its last real estate peak in March 2007 which is the second worst performing real estate market in the country next Las Vegas which is still below by 17% from its last real estate peak value.

Ranked by Population Growth by State
1. California (Population: 39,747,267) - 6.1% = Growth (5)
2. Texas (Population: 29,087,070) - 15.3% = Growth (1)
3. Florida (Population: 21,646,155) - 14.2% = Growth (2)
4. New York (Population: 19,491,339) - 0.4% = No Growth
5. Pennsylvania (Population: 12,813,969) = 0.8% = No Growth
6. Illinois (Population: 12,700,381) = -1.2% = Decline
7. Ohio (Population: 11,718,568) = 1.3% No Growth
8. Georgia (Population: 10,627,767) -=9.6% = Growth (4)
9. North Carolina (Population: 10,497,741) = 10% = Growth(3)
10. Michigan (Population: 10,020,472) = 1% No Growth

Rank
1. Texas - (2010-2019) Net Pop increase 3,850,320
2. Florida - (2010-2019) Net Pop increase 2,676,427
3. California - (2010-2019) Net Pop increase 2,257,700
4. North Carolina - (2010-2019) Net Pop increase 952,601
5. Georgia - (2010-2019) Net Pop increase 929,770

49. Illinois - (2010-2019) Net Pop Loss - 158,811

Back