Irvine Crime Wave

iacrenter

Iho - now you don't have to take your kids to Tustin to see how good they have it. Just take them on the irvine crime tour.

Why was the UCI student taken to Orange County Global Medical Center in Santa Ana ? Is there any hospital more close by?

blocks said:
Why was the UCI student taken to Orange County Global Medical Center in Santa Ana ? Is there any hospital more close by?

That is Western Medical Center (name has been changed) and it's the closest trauma center.

Ready2Downsize said:
blocks said:

That is Western Medical Center (name has been changed) and it's the closest trauma center.

Homer recommend

That crash story is sad.  Grandmother driving her daughter and 2 young grandchildren home and the Grandmother is killed while the daughter and grandchildren are hospitalized.  Even if they come out of this their lives are forever changed.  Everyone will be traumatized and the kids will probably have nightmares.

The suspect from Costa Mesa looks like he's an Abercrombie model or something.  His life is probably over - if anything positive can come out of this hopefully his friends or other young people will see this and stop speeding/racing/texting/whatever he was doing that drove him into oncoming traffic.

The texting and driving thing is out of control. I make sure that whenever I'm driving in the neighborhood I'm never looking at my phone. It's amazing the amount of people I see who are looking down at their phone as they are the making a turn or just driving down a street looking at their phone.

aquabliss said:
That crash story is sad.  Grandmother driving her daughter and 2 young grandchildren home and the Grandmother is killed while the daughter and grandchildren are hospitalized.  Even if they come out of this their lives are forever changed.  Everyone will be traumatized and the kids will probably have nightmares.

The suspect from Costa Mesa looks like he's an Abercrombie model or something.  His life is probably over - if anything positive can come out of this hopefully his friends or other young people will see this and stop speeding/racing/texting/whatever he was doing that drove him into oncoming traffic.

Saw this in the comments.

I know the guy in the mustang. We used to work together. He just bought that car less than a year ago.
I told him many times not too drive lile a maniac. I remember telling him that he will kills someone driving like that. Unfortunately I was right :(

aquabliss said:

People that hit another car and leave the scene are cowards in my opinion. It all comes down to, being responsible/accountable for your actions.

WillJoy said:
Sh$ts are getting real. This might help my chance of getting a CCW - we are living the hood now.

That's not living in the hood.
1. Hit and run happens everywhere.
2. The attorney allegedly helped birth tourism is an "exception" which means not common
3.  There's a lot of crime in general around college campus throughout the country
4. Bank robberies common throughout US.

irvineboy said:
You guys act like Irvine is a bubble and stuff like this can't happen here.

Those are fighting words to IHO :)

Honestly, I have never before seen so many people defend their city like irvine folks do. Pretty crazy.

qwerty said:
irvineboy said:
You guys act like Irvine is a bubble and stuff like this can't happen here.

Those are fighting words to IHO :)

Honestly, I have never before seen so many people defend their city like irvine folks do. Pretty crazy.

I tend to agree

Back