Irvine Crime Wave

No. I'm referring to the Irvine fcb's, don't mess with them.  They'd buy your house straight up cash.  And they're growing in numbers. Look at south coast for the next generation

Corrections:  " Titan Homeboys" for the new villages and "Lasers Homeboys" for the Irvine ghettos.

Happiness said:
Ivy Homeboys are in Fullerton, not Irvine.  Stuart Tay R.I.P.

irvinehomeshopper said:
I heard about that Irvine gang "Ivy homeboys"

AW said:
C'mon now, we're talking about the republic of Irvine

back on track:https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=zN85NJfsbSnM.k7DeR3PbATPw

zoom in to irvine, looks clear for now, then look at l.a, dayam

they need to update the map, a big group in Irvine isn't up on the map

qwerty said:
irvineboy said:
You guys act like Irvine is a bubble and stuff like this can't happen here.

Those are fighting words to IHO :)

Honestly, I have never before seen so many people defend their city like irvine folks do. Pretty crazy.

PRIDE BRAH! 

eyephone said:
AW said:
Most of irvine's crimes consist of under reporting income and taxes

How do you know?  ;)
Look at all the rentals. A lot go thru Chinese newspapers, cl, other means. Def won't be reported as rental income.

jmoney74 said:
aquabliss said:
That crash story is sad.  Grandmother driving her daughter and 2 young grandchildren home and the Grandmother is killed while the daughter and grandchildren are hospitalized.  Even if they come out of this their lives are forever changed.  Everyone will be traumatized and the kids will probably have nightmares.

The suspect from Costa Mesa looks like he's an Abercrombie model or something.  His life is probably over - if anything positive can come out of this hopefully his friends or other young people will see this and stop speeding/racing/texting/whatever he was doing that drove him into oncoming traffic.

Saw this in the comments.

I know the guy in the mustang. We used to work together. He just bought that car less than a year ago.
I told him many times not too drive lile a maniac. I remember telling him that he will kills someone driving like that. Unfortunately I was right :(

Is Alec a nice guy that just made a mistake (like street racing is a mistake) or is he as huge of a scumbag as he looks? Did he actually think he was cool with his red rims? Did anyone ever tell him he looked ridiculous?

Just read the update on the 2-year old from the accident. Fast n Furious is to blame for this stupid muscle car culture.

WillJoy said:
Just read the update on the 2-year old from the accident. Fast n Furious is to blame for this stupid muscle car culture.

Nope...young, stupid, and fast cars have been in play for at least 60 years.

Wasn't there a drag strip back many decades ago around east Irvine
With irwindale shutting down, no more legal places to go that's remotely close

back on topic,
looking at the megans law site for irvine here:
http://www.meganslaw.ca.gov/search_main.aspx?searchtype=city&lang=ENGLISH
there are 24 registrants as of today

type in los angeles, and then my screen blew up... blue screen of death...

The only one concerns me is the bank robbery, which means this group has somehow targeted Irvine and may have other plans to break into wherever they can get money.

ukuoy said:
The only one concerns me is the bank robbery, which means this group has somehow targeted Irvine and may have other plans to break into wherever they can get money.

Generally, criminals will target bank branches near entrances to major freeways. The Quail Hill bank is near the 405 freeway.

In Woodbury Town Center, cyress trees around Bank of America are pruned in such a way that they look like they got no pants on - to eliminate hiding spots for bad guys. There is always a security guard with a .375 outside.

The Chase branch has 1.5 inch plexiglass/bulletproof panels all around the counters. Tellers feel like they are in a fish tank. There is no visible security guard at all. Too poor to afford one?

Wells Fargo branch positions itself in a dreadful corner. The right side of ATM's is a scary spot. Every time I visit the ATM's there I find myself taking a secretive defensive stance on my right side. But inside the branch, there are quite 2 or 3 tiger-mom like account managers. So we got that covered.

WillJoy said:
In Woodbury Town Center, cyress trees around Bank of America are pruned in such a way that they look like they got no pants on - to eliminate hiding spots for bad guys. There is always a security guard with a .375 outside.

The Chase branch has 1.5 inch plexiglass/bulletproof panels all around the counters. Tellers feel like they are in a fish tank. There is no visible security guard at all. Too poor to afford one?

Wells Fargo branch positions itself in a dreadful corner. The right side of ATM's is a scary spot. Every time I visit the ATM's there I find myself taking a secretive defensive stance on my right side. But inside the branch, there are quite 2 or 3 tiger-mom like account managers. So we got that covered.

You are literally in one of the safest cities in the United States...I think your risk of being robbed is minimal to non-existent.

Not long ago I was at that Wells Fargo ATM and I swear a guy popped out from behind that right side.  I freaked out and almost punched him out of reflex.  He was a skinny Chinese guy just there to use the ATM - probably took a shortcut walking from Woodbury East but that I thought I was about to be robbed.

Back