Irvine Crime Wave

Burn That Belly said:
I've been noticing a significant increase in a "certain" demographic committing these burglaries. Could someone point out or identify that demographic for me?

I've also been noticing that, there is a also slightly different demographic committing the package theft as well. The package thefts are generally not as bold as the burglars.

Salmon_and_fan.jpg

Burn That Belly said:
Today on NextDoor another gringo was spotted ransacking a home in SG or WB around 12:30PM. Citizens are on edge! Not! Just another typical day in Irvine. Same shit, different day. Next!

bc2c060a0a8c4cd7c7bf6eb6b7aeae05.jpg.max800.jpg

Are you sure this picture is from Irvine?  :D

Eventually, you'll just have to scan your face at the DMV.. then new technology will be able to nab these fools.

Impressive Nanny Cam of that esteemed but likely Non-Irvine resident ransacking the home. Don't have link, as it was a Twitter GIF. Perhaps IPD has a link.

My .02c

guard gates have an advantage although if these idiots are walking in through the pedestrian gates open 24/7 that won't help  ::)
And until the groves gets a guard gate in the next 10 years, it won't help our community either.
where are these folks coming from - Compton?

The dude cared enough to wear gloves so that he doesn't leave fingerprints but is brazen enough to show his face in broad daylight.  ???

Back