Iron Ridge - LandSea Homes Lake Forest

USCTrojanCPA said:
jaycee said:
Spouse and I went to look at copperleaf. Was only interested in plan 6. Completely turned off by the fact that the plan 6 (biggest plan) was not an end unit. No porch, patio, or balcony either. I believe most the other units had either a patio or balcony. Sales guy was trying to get us to look at the unit in front of a park, knocking off the lot premium because it needed to sell so they could start on the other buildings.

Didn't like the location of the community pool either.

Overall, on paper it looks like it has potential. In reality we didn't like it at all.

It's also 3 levels and has an HOA over $400/month....that won't help sales.

The target audience is also not quite right fit for this area. These kinds of homes would be better at Costa Mesa or LA County.

People who live at this location with that price tag would be expecting a decent SFR.

Mety said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
jaycee said:
Spouse and I went to look at copperleaf. Was only interested in plan 6. Completely turned off by the fact that the plan 6 (biggest plan) was not an end unit. No porch, patio, or balcony either. I believe most the other units had either a patio or balcony. Sales guy was trying to get us to look at the unit in front of a park, knocking off the lot premium because it needed to sell so they could start on the other buildings.

Didn't like the location of the community pool either.

Overall, on paper it looks like it has potential. In reality we didn't like it at all.

It's also 3 levels and has an HOA over $400/month....that won't help sales.

The target audience is also not quite right fit for this area. These kinds of homes would be better at Costa Mesa or LA County.

People who live at this location with that price tag would be expecting a decent SFR.

Yeah, downtown LA or Santa Monica or downtown Pasadena or downtown Long Beach sure all day long but not Lake Forest.

Wish I could cut/paste the e-mail I received from Iron Ridge Sales office, but here's the gist of it:

"Mind. Body. Goats."

Saturday, May 11th 8:00 AM and 9:00 AM
Prepare to hoof a great time at IronRidge!

Goat Yoga Class

On Saturday, May 11th head to the Event Lawn at The Ridge for a class of Goat Yoga!"

Yadda...yadda... yadda...

If you'd like to go - and if there are still spaces available, email " kabeling@landsea.us ". Must be at least 9 years old and you have to bring your own Yoga mat.

Yes, it's come to this: selling homes with goat yoga!  :eek:

Just drove through Iron Ridge to get to O?Neil Regional Park.

A lot of structures going up, not sure how well the selling pace here goes. It pretty close to the foothill retails center, but some how feel remote and desolate.

All collections are down to the last 3-4 units. Most probably would have sold out by now if not for the Rona. One highlight is there's still one of the premium windstone lots left.

Dr. CA Real Estate said:
All collections are down to the last 3-4 units. Most probably would have sold out by now if not for the Rona. One highlight is there's still one of the premium windstone lots left.

What are they asking for the premium lot?

Does anyone know how I can tell what the MR is for Brookhaven at Ironridge? I'm looking at a property (not from the developer) and pulled the current year tax bill, but there doesn't appear to be any MR on the bill. Does the MR not kick in until the community is complete? Apologies for the ignorance, I'm new at purchasing property.

Moose said:
Does anyone know how I can tell what the MR is for Brookhaven at Ironridge? I'm looking at a property (not from the developer) and pulled the current year tax bill, but there doesn't appear to be any MR on the bill. Does the MR not kick in until the community is complete? Apologies for the ignorance, I'm new at purchasing property.

If I remember correctly, there is no Mello Roos in Iron Ridge.

Back