Iron Ridge - LandSea Homes Lake Forest

SenorIrvine said:
I saw these a few weeks ago. I didn't like the fact that these are next to a lot of power lines and really close to SCE's Viejo Substation. Even if you don't think Electromagnetic Fields are really a health concern, others do and may affect the sale of your home.

Another environmental hazard issue that needs someone to make a visual chart so that anyone can understand easily. Of course all for the sake of entertainment purposes only.

orange911 said:
Anyone know how well these are selling?

90RGxWH.png

Whenever you visit a new home community and see "the board", in many instances the plugs that say "SOLD" are just that - plugs, and not sold.

It's hard to say how many have sold. I live near Iron Ridge. At night, you can see some of the units with lights on, but plenty built out homes that aren't. Bearing in mind that some communities have parked funds due to FCB purchases (Parkside in LF for example....) unlit homes aren't the best indicator of sold homes, but it is a sign none the less.

My .02c

I can assure you the table above/below aren't from a builder's sales office "board".  It's regional research based on existing home loans and/or actual transfer of title from the local municipality (city/county) and title companies. 

KuW3tqJ.png

Sorry. not sure what you mean. Was there a table posted? I did not see one. Re-post if you can. Thanks.

Thx for reposting. My work computer blots out some gifs and images as our servers misread the information in them. All I could see was a small "X" graphic. Helpful stuff. I'm familiar with this report.

So if the tables are based on publicly available information, it may be significantly outdated then?
e.g. the Oaks are selling January 2020+ releases right now - so we wouldn't have visibility into that unless you visited the actual sales office

The grand opening for Copperleaf is in a few weeks.  Let's see...3-level attached condos + high HOA of over $400/mo + Mello Roos + Outside of Irvine = will not sell well. 

Copperleaf has $400 in HOA? I thought IR doesn't have MR?

Does anybody know if Highmark is offering discounts? Windstone dropped prices significantly.

index said:

Does anybody know if Highmark is offering discounts? Windstone dropped prices significantly.
$400 a month is a lot

index said:

Copperleaf is an attached condo project.  I had a buyer who was interested for a second (I quickly ended that interest when I gave them the info and to steer clear of 3-level condos, especially outside of Irvine).  I think the MR was around $1,000 per year if I remember correctly.  The HOA was the part that got me. 

eyephone said:
index said:

$400 a month is a lot

Hell yeah it is...it's rare to find an HOA of over $350ish even on newer condos in Irvine (excluding CPW and the towers).

Oh dear. Martin are you sure about the HOA and MR? We were intrigued by the price and size of Copperleaf and thinking about going to the grand opening this weekend. But - if it has MRs and that high of an HOA I'm not so sure.

moc said:
Oh dear. Martin are you sure about the HOA and MR? We were intrigued by the price and size of Copperleaf and thinking about going to the grand opening this weekend. But - if it has MRs and that high of an HOA I'm not so sure.

Don't go...$400+ HOA is obnoxious unless it's guard gated with lots of amenities.

USCTrojanCPA said:
The grand opening for Copperleaf is in a few weeks.  Let's see...3-level attached condos + high HOA of over $400/mo + Mello Roos + Outside of Irvine = will not sell well. 

You lost me at "3-level attached" and then put the nail in the coffin with "outside of Irvine".

USCTrojanCPA said:
moc said:

Don't go...$400+ HOA is obnoxious unless it's guard gated with lots of amenities.

No I totally agree and don't think we will. The only reason we might is shear curiosity on how the hell they try to spin that.

Back