INFLATION IS OUR FRIEND

fatduck said:
what is your point?  that biden will probably be a one-term president and republicans will retake congress?  we knew that on election day.

My point is that history will probably repeat.  The future is bright but it has Republicans in charge.  Money gotta money.

fatduck said:
what is your point?  that biden will probably be a one-term president and republicans will retake congress?  we knew that on election day.

He is the biggest troll. I am sure he says the same thing on facebook and reddit. He copies and pastes his garbage on talk irvine.

Additionally, repetitive cycles are wonderful for making money.  People are really so predictable.  Learn from our past, both positive and negative...easy pickings for those who see it. Dick in had for those who don't.

CalBears96 said:
I see you're still spreading misinformation, moreliar. You lied a month ago and you're still lying. We're still not paying $6.00, as you lied about.

...and again...like Eye...where did I say we are all paying $6.00 for gas?...you thought we were still below $4.00 at the time.  I just posted a picture of a real station that was charging $6.00...so someone was paying $6.00...certainly not a lie...try harder.

CalBears96 said:
Well, considering this is OC forum. And it just barely reached $4.00.

Attachments

• gas1.jpg
    gas1.jpg
    396.6 KB · Views: 38
if you just realized in 2020 that china is a growing economic threat then i am having some doubts about your financial prescience

that being said it has been very difficult to lose money investing the past few years.  i can see why everyone thinks they're an expert.

fatduck said:
if you just realized in 2020 that china is a growing economic threat then i am having some doubts about your financial prescience

that being said it has been very difficult to lose money investing the past few years.  i can see why everyone thinks they're an expert.

Thats always how it looks just before the house catches fire...remember 2007 when everyone was a Real estate mogul?  That didn't turn out well.  In this case, I truly am an expert, in background, education, experience and certification.  Its not me calling me that, I have the Creds.

morekaos said:
A year ago I was paying $2.90 for a gallon of gas = $6.00 a gallon gas...fact or just my opinion.  Numbers...just numbers.

You posted this, moreliar. Does that not say $6.00?

That's a comparison of actual prices.  Simple statement of fact.  No lie there.  Heck, I even posted a picture that I took of it.  Try harder

morekaos said:
That's a comparison of actual prices.  Simple statement of fact.  No lie there.  Try harder

It's no fact. It's a lie because YOU weren't paying $6.00 but you made a claim that gas was $6.00 at that point. Lie harder, moreliar.

CalBears96 said:
morekaos said:
That's a comparison of actual prices.  Simple statement of fact.  No lie there.  Try harder

It's no fact. It's a lie because YOU weren't paying $6.00 but you made a claim that gas was $6.00 at that point. Lie harder, moreliar.

Wow, very Clintonesque (depends on the meaning of the word "is", is) So, where did I say I paid the $6?  I posted a picture of an actual station in LA that was then charging and getting over $6.  That station today is even higher.  Proves my point actually but not a lie. Try. ;D ;D >:D

Year Jan     Feb     Mar   Apr     May   Jun     Jul     Aug     Sep   Oct   Nov   Dec     Year Average
2021 $3.15 $3.37 $3.70 $3.81 $3.97 $4.07 $4.15 $4.19 $4.19 $4.28 Latest ---         ---

2020 $3.42 $3.39 $3.20   $2.76 $2.68 $2.88   $3.01 $3.05 $3.06   $3.02 $2.97 $3.01 $3.04
2019 $3.13 $3.17 $3.26 $3.83 $3.91 $3.68 $3.57 $3.45 $3.61 $4.02 $3.85 $3.53 $3.58

http://www.laalmanac.com/energy/en12.php

Strange, isn't it? 2021 isn't really that drastically different from 2019, despite the big inflation in everything else.

LA gas prices vary a lot based on location.  you sometimes see a $2+ difference per gallon in stations across the street from one another, because one is an easier turn in/out.  time=money.

or whatever i'm sure tom cotton will win cali by 10 points because of PAIN AT DA PUMP

fatduck said:
LA gas prices vary a lot based on location.  you sometimes see a $2+ difference per gallon in stations across the street from one another, because one is an easier turn in/out.  time=money.

or whatever i'm sure tom cotton will win cali by 10 points because of PAIN AT DA PUMP

You know for sure that the gas stations near free entrance/exit overcharge you.

sleepy5136 said:
I think it?s hilarious that morekaos uses only oil as an indicator of inflation. Even if gas was $6 a gallon, that is not much of a concern as compared to food and rent increases that has been constantly going up. Not to mention we are also having the highest wage increase due to inflation itself.

Yah, like I said?not working out so well?

Joe Biden?s Biggest Economic Problem? Inflation Is Rising Faster Than Wages.

But inflation is ultimately devouring a lot of the gains families would have otherwise enjoyed, if not leaving them outright poorer than they were a year ago, and the situation may be worst for the middle and upper-middle classes, who make up the bulk of voters in midterms elections. It?s not obvious that inflation will keep up this pace next year. But it?s also not hard to guess what will happen to Democrats in 2022 if it does.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/joe-biden-s-biggest-economic-problem-inflation-is-rising-faster-than-wages/ar-AAQy3aP

Back