ICE or EV?

Which car(s) will you be buying next?

• ICE ICE Baby (morekaos dinosaur option)

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • EV forEVa (unicorns for all)

Votes: 21 58.3%
  • PHEV (I still have range anxiety)

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Hybrid (can't plug in yet)

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Alternative fuel (Hydrogen, vegetable oil, etc)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Dancing again.

I think you need to know technology and future business models as that’s a big part of financial education. I get you know the old school methods but that technique doesn’t always apply.

Overall, I’m not disparaging your way of business but there are occasions where you are short-sighted and myopic… and EVs is just one example.

It’s scary that your reading comprehension is suspect and that you can’t even find a $37k Model 3. :)

Dancing again.

I think you need to know technology and future business models as that’s a big part of financial education. I get you know the old school methods but that technique doesn’t always apply.

Overall, I’m not disparaging your way of business but there are occasions where you are short-sighted and myopic… and EVs is just one example.

It’s scary that your reading comprehension is suspect and that you can’t even find a $37k Model 3. :)
dancing? Maybe your reading comprehension is a little rusty I answered your question directly. Then give examples to support the current market. Your argument is one of hope not dollars and sense.

Long beach zip code too, as of now there are several.

Too lazy to screen clip, but pretty sure mk will somehow claim he can't see any, or wait until the inventory is gone and then say, see, told you so, :poop:

Last edited:
Really? Which specific financial calls do you think i got so wrong? Which obvious “no brainers” have I missed?🤷🏽‍♂️

Really? Well what did I say? It’s all out there I don’t erase things like Eyephone.😆😆😆

I never said to short that stock nor did I. I still would not invest in that stock and never said I would…that’s not wrong I just prefer other options….what else?🤷🏽‍♂️

I know, I own, or traded through all of them.

Lol, what did you just say?

Brilliancy in your stock pickings, you got some right, sure, countrywide, wamu, and I'm assuming you probably said to short Rivian hence the post before. All these EV put downs and countless of posts, the crash and demise of EV's, easy pickins, but wait, except for Tesla which is the largest EV player in the market.
Dance baby dance.

I can probably go back and look at all your put downs on bitcoin as well, but if you had the right call on it (buy low/sell high), it'd be 19000% gains

• Mark Hanna : Number one rule of Wall Street. Nobody - and I don't care if you're Warren Buffet or if you're Jimmy Buffet - nobody knows if a stock is going to go up, down, sideways or in circles. You know what a fugazi is?
  • Jordan Belfort : Fugayzi, it's a fake.
  • Mark Hanna : Fugayzi, fugazi. It's a whazy. It's a woozie.

Scoreboard is all that matters, it’s not the ones you didn’t do. It’s the ones you did. If’s and butts and sugar and nuts. 🤷🏽‍♂️😆😆😆😆

Long beach zip code too, as of now there are several.

Too lazy to screen clip, but pretty sure mk will somehow claim he can't see any, or wait until the inventory is gone and then say, see, told you so, :poop:
Not one…😆😆😆

Attachments

• IMG_2903.jpeg
    IMG_2903.jpeg
    312.6 KB · Views: 5
I’d be sad if I was a morekaos client and asked about TSLA and Bitcoin 10 years ago.

But yes… it’s about percentages which is why I said only some of your calls have been bad… but they have been really bad. And not knowing about technology is probably limiting your audience but everyone has their niche.

Dinosaur gonna dinosaur… which isn’t good because they went extinct.

Scoreboard is all that matters, it’s not the ones you didn’t do. It’s the ones you did. If’s and butts and sugar and nuts. 🤷🏽‍♂️😆😆😆😆
Was just responding to what you said earlier, all your no brainers, and you like to dance around

dance baby dance

now kinda feel bad for your clients....

Back on topic, GM and joined Ford in partnering with Tesla to gain access to their Supercharging network.

Unicorn invasion!!!

Was just responding to what you said earlier, all your no brainers, and you like to dance around

dance baby dance

now kinda feel bad for your clients....
winning!! My pockets and the pockets of my clients become fuller, probably with your money😆😆😆

Tesla will drive all the other vehicle OEMs except Toyota, Honda and RACE into BK - they have locked up contractual and IP advantages over everyone else for every portion of the EV hardware and software supply chain, giving them a moat even wider than AAPL’s with a proven path to sustainable profitability and demand for their equity in capital markets. They have also eroded demand for high performance and luxury ICE vehicles. And Elon is much smarter than Jobs was. I would even say the only 3 current Corp leaders as smart and visionary with the results to back it up are Ellison, Huang and Nadella.

I dunno, I think the Koreans EV technology and cars are pretty good. Their DC fast charging is on par with Tesla.

Which reminds me, Greater Bay Technology has created a 600+ mile range battery that can charge back to full in 5 minutes.

Technology is moving fast and I don’t doubt that EVs will be as easy to charge as ICE in the very near future.

I dunno, I think the Koreans EV technology and cars are pretty good. Their DC fast charging is on par with Tesla.

Which reminds me, Greater Bay Technology has created a 600+ mile range battery that can charge back to full in 5 minutes.

Technology is moving fast and I don’t doubt that EVs will be as easy to charge as ICE in the very near future.
Yeah, IONIQ 5 charging time is pretty good.

2022 Hyundai IONIQ 5 Charging Time by Method​

• Level 2 240V AC Home Charging – 10% to 100% in 6 hours 43 minutes
  • 400V DC Public Charging – 10% to 80% in 25 minutes
  • 800V DC Fast Charging – 10% to 80% in 18 minutes, 68 miles of range in just 5 minutes

Hope can drive a man insane…hope someone finds a Unicorn…hope there is a fast charger at the endo of that rainbow…😆😆😆

ope can drive a man insane…hope someone finds a Unicorn…hope there is a fast charger at the endo of that rainbow
It's not hope... it's reality. As I've said, I have friends who treat their EVs like ICE cars and just supercharge every 250 miles or so.

Ford/GM are going to have access to Tesla's network.

It's done... EVs are here... that's why the Y is the most popular selling car in the world.

Ignore all the facts (and the link to the $37k Model 3) all you want. You were, are and will forever be wrong about EVs.

It's not hope... it's reality. As I've said, I have friends who treat their EVs like ICE cars and just supercharge every 250 miles or so.

It's done... EVs are here... that's why the Y is the most popular selling car in the world.

Ignore all the facts (and the link to the $37k Model 3) all you want. You were, are and will forever be wrong about EVs.
He’s not wrong - EVs will put GM/Ford/VW Group/Daimler in a capex spiral similar to what Intel is now facing trying to remain an IDM, and the US and German govts will be forced to modify emissions mandates to allow for a much longer tail of ICE car sales - far beyond 2035, otherwise those companies will become govt subsidiaries

I didn’t ignore the link look at that screenshot. I actually tried to buy one and what do you know the reality ….$40,000.😆😆😆

Attachments

• IMG_2903.jpeg
    IMG_2903.jpeg
    312.6 KB · Views: 1

You could go to Ranch 99 for grocery shopping and when you're done, your Model 3 or Y is done charging.

Back