Hidden Canyon in Irvine

happios said:
Just a heads up to buyers that are making selections at the design center.
The option number is the same for the entire cabinet door style.
For example exotic style cabinets have several colors but all of them have the exact same option number.

Recently they tried to charge me $1000 for a mistake they made on an option we did not pick.  The designer marked down the wrong cabinet in the purchase order but I signed off on it because the option number matches the cabinet door!  It turned out all the cabinets of the same style have the same number.  Now they wanted to charge a fee to make a change that shouldn't even have been necessary in the first place.
No way in hell am I going to pay for their mistake.

Personally I'm sick of how unorganized Toll Bros.  There are constantly option changes, options that are on the website that doesn't exist, and pretty much all the employees are just as confused as the buyers.
Hopefully this will help other buyers when selecting their options.

That's ridiculous! Who's your designer?

marutaro said:
happios said:
For example exotic style cabinets have several colors but all of them have the exact same option number.

Recently they tried to charge me $1000 for a mistake they made on an option we did not pick.  The designer marked down the wrong cabinet in the purchase order but I signed off on it because the option number matches the cabinet door!  It turned out all the cabinets of the same style have the same number.  Now they wanted to charge a fee to make a change that shouldn't even have been necessary in the first place.

Personally I'm sick of how unorganized Toll Bros.  There are constantly option changes, options that are on the website that doesn't exist, and pretty much all the employees are just as confused as the buyers.

Does it matter? Unless you work for TB, so you can talk to them. jkjk

eyephone said:
marutaro said:
happios said:

WTTCHMN said:
eyephone said:
marutaro said:
happios said:

Maybe you should ask for Caitlin.

Marutaro, I'll PM you the details.  Basically they are saying the fee is for changes made after options deadline.
In this case I don't think it's applicable.  The project manager did waive the fee.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Visited Hidden Canyon today.  They've started roofing...

Attachments

• Capri Collection.jpg
    Capri Collection.jpg
    454.6 KB · Views: 127
  • Capri_Capri.jpg
    Capri_Capri.jpg
    499.6 KB · Views: 101
  • Marbella Collection.jpg
    Marbella Collection.jpg
    366.6 KB · Views: 137
  • Marbella_Avalon.jpg
    Marbella_Avalon.jpg
    430.4 KB · Views: 101
Recently purchased a home at Capri HC, wanted to see what everyone's experience has been. I haven't been to the design center yet. Any pointers would be appreciated.

Hello,
I have a couple of questions regarding the Portifino model at the Capri Collection:

1.  The butler's kitchen area in the model has a veggie sink. Can you get a full kitchen sink instead (as well as a dish-washer next to it)?
    (The Avalon in the Marbella collection has a full sink/dishwasher in the butler's kitchen).  It seems like they should provide the same options in the Portifino.

2.  Can you get the iron stair system in the Avalon model in the Portifino?

Thanks.

I think the rod iron in the Avalon is custom, but they have another option that has a curved look to it.  It's very pricey though . . . I think the curved option is twice as much as the rod iron you see in the portofino.

Latest Capri price sheet. Each phase release is very small, only 4 homes. But, they're selling out quickly.

2lifq8i.jpg

Got an email that Hidden Canyon Sales office is now "By Appointment Only" on Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday.  Guess that means you can't just drive up and look at the models on those days?

aquabliss said:
Got an email that Hidden Canyon Sales office is now "By Appointment Only" on Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday.  Guess that means you can't just drive up and look at the models on those days?

Who has the time for all those lookie loos? They're too busy shilling on TI. ;)

Back