Hidden Canyon in Irvine

thelandofnoland said:
As of now, its high $1.9 millions, but if there's too much demand, it could start at mid $2 millions instead. Either way, its better than paying for a same-size $3.3 million home in Turtle Ridge, especially since Hidden Canyon is new and easier to travel from via the 405 or 5. Irvine Spectrum is also very close and the builder is well-known for its extravagant models.

Are you registered to buy already?  Wow, $2 million, count me out.

thelandofnoland said:
Also just noticed that the Toll Brothers website changed Hidden Canyon to "Hidden Canyon - Marbella Collection". Is this implying that the Marbella Collection will start selling before the Capri collection?

No, they will start selling at the same time.

SC_housegeek said:
They are now accepting prequels on the website. Wonder how much they will sell phase 1 for?  Any educated guesses?

How can you prequal when there aren't any prices?  They're trying to pull a TIC to see how much they can charge.

Only the Capri's info is up, no info on Marbella yet.

Some of the Capri's floorplan were somewhat underwhelm, was expecting more from Toll Brother's +4000 sq/ft home.

However, some of the Capri's lot has pretty generous size and great locations. 

12574_map1_920.jpg

Dibs on Lot 54.  At the end of the culdesac, corner lot (nobody on right side), single loaded, looks like elevated from lots 38/39/40 below.  Awkward shape but other than that it's a keeper.

The Plan 1, Avalon, in Marbella is my favorite.

Has more options on spaces, the 2+1 garage is connected and it has dual master closets.

test said:
HCCM-5386_4of5_floorplansSend4.jpg

Floor plans not that good.  Doesn't look like estate homes.  Still better than OH though.

What does an estate home look like to you?  Double door entries and curved staircases seem estate like to me but I haven't been in many estates to know what makes a home an estate.

SC_housegeek said:
test said:
HCCM-5386_4of5_floorplansSend4.jpg

Floor plans not that good.  Doesn't look like estate homes.  Still better than OH though.

What does an estate home look like to you?  Double door entries and curved staircases seem estate like to me but I haven't been in many estates to know what makes a home an estate.

I think an estate would also have to accompany a big plot of land.

Back