Hidden Canyon in Irvine

eyephone said:
ocdad said:
Caitlin said:
#ConstructionInProgress  #TheRetreat

nice... just wish they can add a basketball and or a tennis court!!  that would be a dream come true!!

Just buy a portable basketball hoop, and set it up on front of your place.

for 2.5 mil+ homes in a gated community, would you think a basketball court or tennis court is not too much to ask for!!

I remember hearing that someone asked the builder if a basketball area could be added in the park?  Do you know if Toll ever responded? 

ocdad said:
eyephone said:
ocdad said:
Caitlin said:
#ConstructionInProgress  #TheRetreat

nice... just wish they can add a basketball and or a tennis court!!  that would be a dream come true!!

Just buy a portable basketball hoop, and set it up on front of your place.

for 2.5 mil+ homes in a gated community, would you think a basketball court or tennis court is not too much to ask for!!

My response to that, aren't buyers aware of the amenities before they purchase the house? It's another thing if the builder 86 the plans, but that never happened.

OC-Broker said:
I remember hearing that someone asked the builder if a basketball area could be added in the park?  Do you know if Toll ever responded?

dont know. I never directly heard from them. I know the chance is slim (that why i said would be a dream come true!!) ..but never hurt to ask.  I know Tolls has been good about responding to customer's request. :)

Price sheet for the new release. Looks like they've adjusted prices upwards for the lots from the preliminary price sheet from a couple of weeks back. I'd think that mean they have confidence there are plenty of buyers waiting in the wing ready to pay up.

They do have a quick delivery home, lot 38, on the price sheet due to the buyer falling out of escrow. But, I was told it's already been reserved.

2zpvd3d.jpg

I uploaded a new scan of the price sheet. The quick move in is near completion so I'm sure it's got upgrades priced into the house. Even though it doesn't have a view it's a big corner lot.

Thanks for posting the new scan. I'm surprised to see 57 and 58 have been priced below 52 and 53 . . . Maybe there's something obstructing the views on 57 and 58. Regardless, it seems like the homes are continuing to sell well. All of the lots just released appear to be reserved on the toll website.

OC-Broker said:
I'm surprised to see 57 and 58 have been priced below 52 and 53 . . . Maybe there's something obstructing the views on 57 and 58.

Lot 57, 58 are up higher and are bigger lots but the view is blocked by a hill next to Laguna Altura so it doesn't have clear city view. Looks like lot 54, 57 are still available on Toll's website the last I looked.

eatthis said:
OC-Broker said:
I'm surprised to see 57 and 58 have been priced below 52 and 53 . . . Maybe there's something obstructing the views on 57 and 58.

Lot 57, 58 are up higher and are bigger lots but the view is blocked by a hill next to Laguna Altura so it doesn't have clear city view. Looks like lot 54, 57 are still available on Toll's website the last I looked.

the ones available are both capri model... maybe one of them decided to change to lot 38 instead

Caitlin said:
#ConstructionInProgress #TheRetreat
The resort is starting to look great, but I've gotta say... I don't think if I would be too thrilled if I purchased a Marbella view-lot home on Shady Arbor or Preserve only for the view to be obstructed by the newly-built "center tower" of the pool area. I was always wondering why they hadn't built the park for the grand opening, but now I'm getting the impression that they didn't build it so that the buyers of the first phases wouldn't realize how much the structure would obstruct their view. Pretty sleazy, if you ask me.

Trouble in paradise? 3 of the 4 homes in Capri latest flyers are from previous buyers backing out, there by the "Fabulous Upgrades!!!" tagline. Two of them, lot 38, 48 are still up for grabs. This the first time I can remember that Capri have a house available for buyers to just walk in and buy.

seqds0.jpg

Back