Greenwood in Tustin Legacy

So does this mean Heritage Elementary will reopen soon instead of being special ed?  TUSD website still lists Veeh as the elem. school.  How easy is it to transfer to Benson?  Or to the Tustin Ranch schools?

This is the Brookfield's model homes right?

The Brookfield plan 3 is 3515 sq.ft. and it has 3CWG??!!  That's interesting.

Looks like it has a separate dinning room but the entry is in one end of the house and garage is at other end.  It reminds  me of a motor court home, interesting layout. 

test said:
3CWG!!!!!!!

2iabhnd.jpg

Here is the updated neighborhood map. 

Sheldon
1,837 sqft - 2,389 sqft
3-5 bed, 2.5-3 bath

Huntley (Brookfield)
2,419 sqft - 2,711 sqft
4 bed, 3 bath

Crawford
2,945 sqft - 3,515 sqft
4-5 bed, 3-5.5 bath

Stafford
3,309 sqft - 3,741 sqft
4-5 bed, 3.5-4.5 bath

updated.neighborhoods.jpg

ps9 said:
So does this mean Heritage Elementary will reopen soon instead of being special ed?  TUSD website still lists Veeh as the elem. school.  How easy is it to transfer to Benson?  Or to the Tustin Ranch schools?

there are some people in Columbus Square trying to get the elementary opened, the apartments off tustin ranch by the district should help.  CS has about 1000 homes, the two new apartments add another 700, and the stan pac development is another 400 homes but those wont be ready for a while.

ive talked to a couple of neighbors and they said that TUSD gives priority to families from columbus square requesting an intradistrict transfer to the tustin ranch schools. a couple of my neighbors send their kids to myford.  Columbus Square prices + Tustin Ranch schools sounds like a good deal to me.

The smallest Crawford plan at 2945 sq ft is comparable to augusta plan 3 at 3008 sq ft. The last Augusta plan 3 sold for 960k, take off 60-80k for ugrades and hard/landscaping and you are at a base price of 880-900k then I would tack on a 5% premium for being newer by 2-3 years so 924k to 945 compared to your 1M for the Crawford starting price. 

Back