Funny things Joe says...

?Person, woman, man, camera, TV?

Trying to source this quote. Was it Einstein or Newton? Having trouble recalling

If you cant tell what the jacket your wearing says....well...

Birdbrained? Joe Biden has yet another senior moment as he confuses Philadelphia Eagles logo with Delaware college CHICKEN emblem on his jacket during crucial Pennsylvania rally
Joe Biden made the Eagles gaffe during a rainy drive-in rally in Philadelphia on Sunday
'I know Philadelphia well. I married a Philly girl,' Biden said. 'And by the way, I've got my Eagles jacket on'
Twitter users were quick to notice that Biden's jacket actually had a Blue Hen from University of Delaware
During his speech Biden pleaded with voters to turn out at the polls on Tuesday
'We have to vote like we never did before. There's too much on the line to sit it out,' he said
Pennsylvania emerged as one of the most hotly-contested battleground states in the days before the election

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8903785/Biden-tells-Philadelphia-rally-hes-wearing-Eagles-jacket-sporting-Delaware-Blue-Hens-logo.html

Even without the vaccine, the pandemic?s going to end. It?s gonna run its course. It?s gonna end. They?ll go crazy. He said ?without the vaccine? ? watch, it?ll be a headline tomorrow. These people are crazy. No, it?s running its course.

Donald Trump
October 16, 2020

(565,607 new cases in the past 7 days including new records).

One last funny thing that Joe didn't say...

It was classic Biden, rambling on and on, not making a lot of sense, but spouting out platitudes. Biden appeared beyond tired, trying to desperately pull it over the line in the last day. At the end of his speech, he walked off to one side of the stage and began waving to someone off stage and off the camera, his wife tried to pull him back to where they were supposed to leave from, on the the other side of the stage.

As he went back across the stage he stopped to put on his mask at the podium. He then apparently had a thought he wanted to say to the audience. So he ripped the mask back off and said, ?By the way, one last thing.? But as he did that, the music started playing as it does at awards shows to tell the people to stop speaking and get off the stage. Biden decides to not even try and just packs it in.

Could there be a more symbolic ending for his campaign? You couldn?t script that better. When even the candidate hangs it up and says I?ve got nothing, you know it?s bad.

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2020/11/03/273863-n273863
https://youtu.be/OWJHyYKVcoE

Talk about funny:

"Last night I was leading, often solidly, in many key states, in almost all instances Democrat run and controlled. Then, one by one, they started to magically disappear as surprise ballot dumps were counted. VERY STRANGE."

Wow... just like the coronavirus? Trump is such a bully and is circumventing the democratic process... what sitting president does that?

We can only hope they both Trump and coronavirus magically disappear.... although Twitter has made his tweet disappear.

Well I guess this thread has legs still...who is Javier Bacheria? If it?s Javier Bacerra that?s bad enough but this Bacheria guy might be an even bigger douche. Watch the video, it?s sad.

Biden botches HHS pick Becerra's name, calls nominee 'Secretary of Health and Education Services'

https://youtu.be/ydGXym0ePzY

"For Secretary of Health and Education Services, I nominate Xavier Bacheria," Biden said while reading from the teleprompter
[url]https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-hhs-xavier-becerra-health-education-services
[/url]

I think Trump supporters need to be honest and admit they don?t care if he cheats or abuses the Constitution to win

icey said:
I think Trump supporters need to be honest and admit they don?t care if he cheats or abuses the Constitution to win

That's always the been the case...reality, facts, and norms never mattered, just about their desires.  They are perfectly fine with Trump becoming a dictator and a military dictatorship. 

Go look at what Flynn is advocating. 

This thread will now have life till Joe... 1) croaks 2)gets a disease and steps down, 3) gets removed by Kamala with the 25th Amendment thing.  Either way I don't think it will last very long since its topic has a shelf life. ;D ;) >:D

morekaos said:
This thread will now have life till Joe... 1) croaks 2)gets a disease and steps down, 3) gets removed by Kamala with the 25th Amendment thing.  Either way I don't think it will last very long since its topic has a shelf life. ;D ;) >:D

How about diaper don? Google it
(Idk if it?s true, but there are interviews and different videos that confirm. They maybe lieing or maybe not. idk.)

I didn?t want to go there. But Morekas you said nasty things about Joe?s future health.

So I guess it is fair to talk about another persons potential condition or something. (Idk)

eyephone said:
I didn?t want to go there. But Morekas you said nasty things about Joe?s future health.

So I guess it is fair to talk about another persons potential condition or something. (Idk)

I don't care...have at it. It all makes me laugh.

Well its not really funny but what has come out of Joe Greens pie hole and the Green House has pretty much single handedly caused this....Americans do not like paying $4.00 a gallon for gas when there really is no reason for them to...this will not go over well...

Attachments

• IMG_9992.PNG
    IMG_9992.PNG
    190.2 KB · Views: 133
Back