Estimate of deaths by end of June from Covid-19

We are over 80k... where will we be by end of June?

• less than 100k

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • 100k-125k

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • 125k-150k

• 150k+

• 200k+

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
irvinehomeowner said:
StarmanMBA said:
paydawg said:
irvinehomeowner said:
Likes to tell stories, talks about how many great things he does, calls everything fake news... and hates on the left... I think Starman is Trump's TI account. :)

While reading your brief post, Paydawg, I could not help but see the nonsense prattled by irvinehomeowner, whose very name boasts of "owning a home" in Irvine.

For the benefit of others besides irvinehomeowner, I will explain what is only too obvious to me and people of good will and common sense.

Decent people appreciate good ideas.  Indecent people, such as irvinehomeowner and his pal eyephone, find sour grapes everywhere.  My points and suggestions are not about me.  What hateful Leftists think about me is immaterial.  As Dennis Prager said, "You shouldn't care about what others think about you.  You should only care what God thinks about you."

You can choose to not help keep your community clean by picking up litter.
You can choose to not help your fellow man by not stopping to help someone else in need.
You can choose to look the other way when something needs to be repaired or the park lights need to be turned off, or there are electrical hazards that could kill a child. 

If you haven't thought about such things, maybe you should.  Better yet, do them.
But ridiculing someone purely out of your own ignorance and pettiness.... that's just sick, like looting and burning stores is sick.  Trump supporters aren't the ones doing the looting and arson and occupying central Seattle. 

Such hypocrisy!!!

If I'm on ignore, don't respond... that's the point. Otherwise, stop being a chicken and let's have a discussion... "that's what few men do".

Someone else that we previously talked about ran away from the discussion. Also, if you look back at his previously posts. He made far fetched political just like this guy. (same characteristic)

#sic

Innosint said:
the death count doesn't seem to be slowing down much in USA.... considering it's 80k from march to May. I think it could reach 125k by end of June

Worldometers.info says the death toll was 130k on June 30, so looks like Innosint was closest at 125k, followed by yours truly at 140k. 

Congratulations to all of the participants!

We have 102 days left in the year.  We're at 204,416 deaths according to worldmeter.  Our 7 day rolling average is 796 deaths per day. 

Putting our year end run at 285K aka 300K, provided we don't increase between now and Christmas.

That may sound familiar.

Got my flu shot for the year.  The pharmacist was telling me they've already run out three times for the strong dose for the elderly and twice for the regular dose after they told an older person asking if they could get their shot they were out.  So on positive front, people are prepping.

Back