Elderberry at PS

Did phase 1 moved in already for Juniper?

It seems like construction took ages, they started selling in August.

I believe they are delivering this week and next for phase 1.

They had supply shortages due to the fires up north and they had a limited crew until a week ago.

Now with additional help and an extra supervisor on site things will likely move a bit faster.

Slevinkelevra said:
44, we chose this plot because it faced the small seating area and parking, making it feel a bit more ?open.?

I'm guessing not much competition for "plot 44".  ;)

WTTCHMN said:
Slevinkelevra said:
44, we chose this plot because it faced the small seating area and parking, making it feel a bit more ?open.?

I'm guessing not much competition for "plot 44".  ;)

Lol.  As long as the address itself isn't 44, I'm guessing it'll ultimately be okay ;)

There was one person ahead of us and they passed on the plot the morning it was offered then changed their mind after we purchased.

Funny part is plot 44, is 110 Globe, no 4?s at all.

Slevinkelevra said:
There was one person ahead of us and they passed on the plot the morning it was offered then changed their mind after we purchased.

Funny part is plot 44, is 110 Globe, no 4?s at all.

Congrats!  When's your projected move-in?

Sometime in June. But I don?t expect the timeline to be held firmly. I?d rather do the framewalk and follow up inspections and get everything right even if it means a slight delay.

I don?t know if you have been up there recently but the first phase looks very nice, the elevation on the Lucy looks fantastic, I?m surprised they didn?t model that elevation, and the landscaping choices have been done well.

I feel like this will be one of those communities when finished people will have a positive reaction as to now when unfinished it looks not nearly as nice.

Slevinkelevra said:
Sometime in June. But I don?t expect the timeline to be held firmly. I?d rather do the framewalk and follow up inspections and get everything right even if it means a slight delay.

I don?t know if you have been up there recently but the first phase looks very nice, the elevation on the Lucy looks fantastic, I?m surprised they didn?t model that elevation, and the landscaping choices have been done well.

I feel like this will be one of those communities when finished people will have a positive reaction as to now when unfinished it looks not nearly as nice.

The neighborhood specifically does have a very peaceful feel to it.  I saw they charged around a 150k premium for the view homes that overlook Portola Springs road.

I?m sorry did you say $150,000, I was under the impression they were going to run approximately $20,000 over the standard $8,000 -  $12,000 lot charge.

Slevinkelevra said:
I?m sorry did you say $150,000, I was under the impression they were going to run approximately $20,000 over the standard $8,000 -  $12,000 lot charge.

Yeah, I think the LaClaire was listed for close to 1.1mil for the view lot.

Does anyone have the options packet for plan2? I want to see how much the extended dining and conservatory cost

cheetos said:
Does anyone have the options packet for plan2? I want to see how much the extended dining and conservatory cost

I've attached the prices, including the sliding doors and screens.

I think having both is lot dependent because of setback requirements. I'm not sure you can have both in the houses they are currently selling.

Attachments

• plan 2 options.png
    plan 2 options.png
    27.4 KB · Views: 386
marmott said:
cheetos said:

I've attached the prices, including the sliding doors and screens.

I think having both is lot dependent because of setback requirements. I'm not sure you can have both in the houses they are currently selling.

Have you moved in yet?  How do you like the neighborhood?

Jantoven said:
Have you moved in yet?  How do you like the neighborhood?

We moved late last year yes. I think it's too early to say how the neighborhood is, it's was very empty and it's slowly filling up now. I like the location a lot and the construction around is less disruptive than I though it would be.

There r 3-4 ready to move in homes at EB, which are not selling. Just saw a price reduction notification. What does this mean?

Back