Elderberry at PS

Did Elderberry ever get their additional lots, the lots w/ the views?  When I looked at the Elderberry lots, the lot sizes were small compared to the size of the home.

How do you get to elderberry?  Will there eventually be an entrance off portola parkway? (Or is there one now and I missed it).

bones said:
How do you get to elderberry?  Will there eventually be an entrance off portola parkway? (Or is there one now and I missed it).

It's off of Modjeska and Portola Springs road (not parkway).  It's on the hill that overlooks PS3.

Jantoven said:
bones said:

It's off of Modjeska and Portola Springs road (not parkway).  It's on the hill that overlooks PS3.

When I visited awhile back, I had to go behind PS3 and around. It seemed to take a ?long? time so just wondering if that?s the only way in.

bones said:
Jantoven said:
bones said:

When I visited awhile back, I had to go behind PS3 and around. It seemed to take a ?long? time so just wondering if that?s the only way in.

It looks like Portola Springs road is being extended beyond where it currently stops, and I think it'll eventually hook up with Portola Parkway when it's extended, but I'm not positive on that one. 

So for now, you are correct - that is the only way into the enclave currently.

I believe the views for Elderberry was over the firestation/school area.  The views over the road is an unknown developer and I don't think construction has started, but I haven't been up there for a few months. 

Jantoven said:
marmott said:
akkord said:
Did Elderberry ever get their additional lots, the lots w/ the views?

They bought the rest of the land yes.

Oh really?  Which land - the one with the view homes that borders Portola Springs road?

akkord said:
I believe the views for Elderberry was over the firestation/school area.  The views over the road is an unknown developer and I don't think construction has started, but I haven't been up there for a few months. 

Jantoven said:
marmott said:
akkord said:
Did Elderberry ever get their additional lots, the lots w/ the views?

They bought the rest of the land yes.

Oh really?  Which land - the one with the view homes that borders Portola Springs road?

Oh okay, cool, thanks man.  Yeah - I think there are two tracts in PS5 that haven't been started on yet - the one with all the view lots, and the one in the corner by the entrance.

there is a back road that exists now, but it may just be a fire road and/or construction only

also if you go on the trail/bridge, there's another road right next to it, that looks like it could be another entrance

portola springs road ends, and i don't think it'll cut through to portola pkwy until many moons from now until ps enclave gets closer to opening up

AW said:
there is a back road that exists now, but it may just be a fire road and/or construction only

also if you go on the trail/bridge, there's another road right next to it, that looks like it could be another entrance

portola springs road ends, and i don't think it'll cut through to portola pkwy until many moons from now until ps enclave gets closer to opening up

Yeah, upon retrospect, as I look at the proposed PS map in one of the earlier threads, it looks like that road is just going to feed up to the other areas of PS5 as it builds out. 

Here's a PS development map and it shows that the Portola Spring road will continues to loop through the adjacent PS-5B and exist to Portola Pkw.

Attachments

• PS 5B 5C map 2.jpg
    PS 5B 5C map 2.jpg
    457.2 KB · Views: 421
To the best of my knowledge currently there is a Legato
extension planned to the right upon entering the community but I don?t know if it?s been approved. Juniper extension which will be in the middle of the community has been approved as they are skipping phase 12 (which would be the last of the current build out) and jumping over to the extension.

The large view lots in front were commanding such a premium from the Irvine company that no builder decided to purchase the plot.  Latest information I received was the Irvine Company was possibly going to develop the large lots themselves through a builder like New Home company.

Slevinkelevra said:
To the best of my knowledge currently there is a Legato
extension planned to the right upon entering the community but I don?t know if it?s been approved. Juniper extension which will be in the middle of the community has been approved as they are skipping phase 12 (which would be the last of the current build out) and jumping over to the extension.

The large view lots in front were commanding such a premium from the Irvine company that no builder decided to purchase the plot.  Latest information I received was the Irvine Company was possibly going to develop the large lots themselves through a builder like New Home company.

Where'd you see that?  I just see Legado occupying the middle part of the community across from the park, not the corner near the entrance.

Back