Eastwood Village (Planning Area 5B) coming 2017

Lot 7 looks promising.  Especially homes backed to Hick's Canyon.

Any information as to the size of the SFRs and pricing?
I'm not a huge fan of IPAC and their recycled floorplans.

irvineboy said:
Lot 7 looks promising.  Especially homes backed to Hick's Canyon.

Any information as to the size of the SFRs and pricing?
I'm not a huge fan of IPAC and their recycled floorplans.
There is no info out as of yet.  If there was, Test woulda already posted it .  ;)

I'm wondering if this project got push back.  All previous info point June/summer of 2014.  The Jeffrey widening was completed and grading is underway but the site is far from ready by this summer.

The Planning Commission approved a tract map and master landscape and trails plan for the development of up to 1,900 for-sale units on August 1, 2013. The Irvine Company anticipates submitting master plans and tract maps for future for-sale units summer of 2014http://www.cityofirvine.org/civica/filebank/blobdload.asp?BlobID=20375

lnc said:
I'm wondering if this project got push back.  All previous info point June/summer of 2014.  The Jeffrey widening was completed and grading is underway but the site is far from ready by this summer.

The Planning Commission approved a tract map and master landscape and trails plan for the development of up to 1,900 for-sale units on August 1, 2013. The Irvine Company anticipates submitting master plans and tract maps for future for-sale units summer of 2014http://www.cityofirvine.org/civica/filebank/blobdload.asp?BlobID=20375

If they're only submitting the plans summer 2014 then it won't open until at least summer 2015.

Heard from some TIC employee that this neighborhood is going to be called Eastwood or Eastwood Village.  We might start to hear more about it in the coming month.

lnc said:
Heard from some TIC employee that this neighborhood is going to be called Eastwood or Eastwood Village.  We might start to hear more about it in the coming month.

Sounds like the name of a gang.

aquabliss said:
lnc said:

Sounds like the name of a gang.

Area 5b , Area 51 (sounds like a covert base)

Back