Eastwood Village (Planning Area 5B) coming 2017

At least we know the starting price point range, that belvedere 1 story 2000 sq ft over $1m?!?

This makes the Piedmont plan 1 at $461 per sqft in the best case scenario.  Isn't this too high for Phase 1 in the current market?

They must be really confident in their product and future market conditions...
The belvedere clone in portola springs shows a lower starting range, TIC vs TNHC

The Eastwood prices look too high (I'm focused on the two SFR...Belvedere & Piedmont).  PS prices looked relatively in-line. Hard to say for sure, but I presume all of the Cressa models are in the 975 - 1.075 range in phase 1. 

Belvedere's floorplans are nearly identical to Strada's. Assuming other things remain consistent in 2016-2017 (mortgage rate near 4% and China's economy not imploding), we may learn how much of a discount, if any, these floorplans receive at Belvedere. There don't appear to be cul-de-sacs, but rather oval loops. These houses aren't in the hills. The lot sizes available may be uniformly small.

Avalon, Petaluma and Marin grand opening on February 13, 2016!

You're invited to celebrate the unveiling of Avalon, Petaluma and Marin!

header.jpg

Attachments

• 21316.jpg
    21316.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 446
frank303 said:
Do we know which lender they are using?  OnQ or WF?
I see they have another email saying Feb 3rd will began Pre-qualification process, I  think we don't know which lender they are using until then

Buyer should get their mortgage application paper work ready if they haven't don't so already.  Even better if buyer can get pre-qualified done already by either OnQ or WF.  You can call OnQ of WF see if they are the in house lender.

Back in 2013 when the home buyers are fighting to be on the priority list and try get ahead of everyone to have a house offered, get pre-qualified done ahead of others are very crucial.  However, I don't expect the demand will be that intense as back them and as long as buyers turn in their application in timely manner,  they should be fine. 

But if you want to get ahead of everyone, here's my tips.http://www.talkirvine.com/index.php/topic,3654.msg278540.html#msg278540

lnc said:
frank303 said:
Do we know which lender they are using?  OnQ or WF?
I see they have another email saying Feb 3rd will began Pre-qualification process, I  think we don't know which lender they are using until then

Buyer should get their mortgage application paper work ready if they haven't don't so already.  Even better if buyer can get pre-qualified done already by either OnQ or WF.  You can call OnQ of WF see if they are the in house lender.

Back in 2013 when the home buyers are fighting to be on the priority list and try get ahead of everyone to have a house offered, get pre-qualified done ahead of others are very crucial.  However, I don't expect the demand will be that intense as back them and as long as buyers turn in their application in timely manner,  they should be fine. 

But if you want to get ahead of everyone, here's my tips.http://www.talkirvine.com/index.php/topic,3654.msg278540.html#msg278540

Inc, I appreciate your advice so much.
I think I will contact with OnQ as soon as possible.
One more question I have, I did register on TNHC website for Cressa in Portola Springs. They already began their mortgage process, I did as their instruction for Pre-approval. (BTW, they use Wells Fargo as lender.)  Officially speaking, I have been added in the priority list after I got pre-approved by WF.  So...question is... Am I still able to bring my agent to their office on their grand opening date?  I want to make sure whether I could still get some referral money back.

Thanks so much.

With the economy softening, TIC  has rushed around the clock to get Eastwood built out. I wonder if the build quality had been compromised?

frank303 said:
One more question I have, I did register on TNHC website for Cressa in Portola Springs. They already began their mortgage process, I did as their instruction for Pre-approval. (BTW, they use Wells Fargo as lender.)  Officially speaking, I have been added in the priority list after I got pre-approved by WF.  So...question is... Am I still able to bring my agent to their office on their grand opening date?  I want to make sure whether I could still get some referral money back.

Thanks so much.

Yes you can!  As long as you bring your agent with you on the very first, in person visit. 

You can register on builder's web site, spoke to them on the phone, file application and got pre-qualified,  but don't step into the model home or the builder's office without your agent.

AW said:
They sent you an email? 
On the models, there's a green prequalify button under each model. 
Takes you to onQ.

Or just go to the Irvine pacific sitehttps://www.irvinepacific.com/prequal

Looks like IP changes their format for the better and I like that direct link to the pre-Q. 

Also notice buyer can get a head start on Belvedere and Piedmont pre-Q process even though IP has not announce their grand opening yet. 

Yep, there's even an application for belvedere plus Piedmont on one form.

Gut feeling tells me the price will start at market rate and no discounts on first phase like the traditional pricing structure of the past. 
First they used 5p's marketing fonts, now they're using their pricing strategy. 

AW said:
Yep, there's even an application for belvedere plus Piedmont on one form.

Gut feeling tells me the price will start at market rate and no discounts on first phase like the traditional pricing structure of the past. 
First they used 5p's marketing fonts, now they're using their pricing strategy.

They are probably sick of seeing Homer on opening weekend.

lnc said:
frank303 said:

Thanks so much.

Yes you can!  As long as you bring your agent with you on the very first, in person visit. 

You can register on builder's web site, spoke to them on the phone, file application and got pre-qualified,  but don't step into the model home or the builder's office without your agent.

Inc,

I got pre-approved for a Portola Spring III and the internet agent told me I can't bring my agent for rebate since I'm on their priority list.  Now you are saying I can on my first physical visit to model home?

Back