Cypress Village Homes

thelandofnoland said:
test said:
The California Court Company said:
all high density projects?

Higher density = higher land value.  Basic land value 101.
http://www.talkirvine.com/index.php/topic,11781.msg231867.html#msg231867

This is what you want if you're an investor.  This is not what you want if you're a redneck dreaming of the countryside.

Sorry Test...http://www.newhomesinirvine.com/2014/07/orchard-hills-awesome-location-however.html

You posted a link from a website looking for real estate investors. Am I right?

Is there going to be a jadecourt extension for sure?? we were there for last phase and many of them were waiting for Residence 4 but I believe they have only one phase left out which has 3 more "residece 4"

"Irvine Community Development Company applications are under review for a combination of 924 apartments, detached condominiums, and affordable housing units in Planning Area 40 East-East located at the corner of Trabuco and State Route 133."

Thought retail was going there?  Or am I confusing this with something else.

Anyone know of any updates on the commercial/shopping center that will be built at Sand Canyon and Trabuco/Roosevelt?  Seems like a lot of speculation but nothing concrete yet.  Thank you.

Angels_Baseball_2015 said:
Anyone know of any updates on the commercial/shopping center that will be built at Sand Canyon and Trabuco/Roosevelt?  Seems like a lot of speculation but nothing concrete yet.  Thank you.
There's space for a shopping center at that corner?

ukuoy said:
Yes, "Community Commercial" below.

Attachments

• productsummary.jpg
    productsummary.jpg
    258.5 KB · Views: 624
Ahhh....so that is what that huge hold in the ground is for. When I run on JOST heading north (from my place in CV), I always was wondering what they were gonna do with that huge pit.

I like it! Put in a couple of good places to eat, have a nice neighborhood bar or 2, maybe a Massage Envy and some premium retail joints and BOOM, we have ourselves something nice in CV!!!

ukuoy said:

This is referring to sand cyn and trabuco?  Haven't seen much there except for flat land, actually miss seeing the strawberry fields...
Don't think you can see it from JOST since that's on Jeffrey. There's already a cypress village retail on Jeffrey. The one with da luau, albertsons, kohls, etc

BruinRevolution said:
Ahhh....so that is what that huge hold in the ground is for. When I run on JOST heading north (from my place in CV), I always was wondering what they were gonna do with that huge pit.

I like it! Put in a couple of good places to eat, have a nice neighborhood bar or 2, maybe a Massage Envy and some premium retail joints and BOOM, we have ourselves something nice in CV!!!

ukuoy said:

I think what you are referring to is the retention basin on southeast corner of Jeffrey and Trabuco.  I don't think they are doing anything with that since that takes drainage runoff from Woodbury during rain events. 

eqly said:
BruinRevolution said:

ukuoy said:

I think what you are referring to is the retention basin on southeast corner of Jeffrey and Trabuco.  I don't think they are doing anything with that since that takes drainage runoff from Woodbury during rain events.
No, I meant the "Community Commercial" at the top right of the image (in green), at the intersection of Sand Canyon and Trabuco.

eqly said:
BruinRevolution said:

ukuoy said:

No, I meant the "Community Commercial" at the top right of the image (in green), at the intersection of Sand Canyon and Trabuco.
This is a better place for my last question.  I had heard this weekend that commercial / retail was going to go in on Sand Canyon and Trabuco (Ipac project).  Also on traduce, but within the GP community, will be another retail center (although it sounds like it will be a relatively small one).  Anyone know the details on either project? 

Bullsback said:
This is a better place for my last question.  I had heard this weekend that commercial / retail was going to go in on Sand Canyon and Trabuco (Ipac project).  Also on traduce, but within the GP community, will be another retail center (although it sounds like it will be a relatively small one).  Anyone know the details on either project? 

The GP one is at corner of Trabuco and Ridge Valley (South of Trabuco, East of Ridge Valley).  See the map below, it's at District 1 South.

There's thread on it but no useful info yet.  http://www.talkirvine.com/index.php/topic,13952.0.html

Attachments

• Great Park Neighborhood Map.jpg
    Great Park Neighborhood Map.jpg
    158.7 KB · Views: 566
lnc said:
Bullsback said:

The GP one is at corner of Trabuco and Ridge Valley (South of Trabuco, East of Ridge Valley).  See the map below, it's at District 1 South.

There's thread on it but no useful info yet.  http://www.talkirvine.com/index.php/topic,13952.0.html
Thank you!!!

Bullsback said:
lnc said:
Bullsback said:

Thank you!!!

Where's the map?  I just see a picture of a bald guy eating ice cream.  Or is Test trying to send a secret message?

Look what I just found. :)

There's shopping center at corner of Trabuco and Sand Canyon

e9cc5e_70021f7984924bf0b7d31fb36893797f.png

lnc said:
Look what I just found. :)

There's shopping center at corner of Trabuco and Sand Canyon

e9cc5e_70021f7984924bf0b7d31fb36893797f.png
Yeah...IPAC putting that one in and GP having their's just a traffic light away seems convenient. I was surprised with Woodbury and Cypress Village shopping centers that TIC wold put the shopping center there as well (maybe they want the location so they have something to compete directly with the Five Points retail space? Either way, should be a win for residents. 

The LA Times just posted a nice expose on air pollution and living near freeways. The evidence is compelling. Don't risk your kids future for convenience to the freeway.
http://www.latimes.com/projects/la-me-freeway-pollution/

I posted about this issue back in 2014 regarding the danger of living close to freeways:

iacrenter said:
irvinehomeowner said:
So I glean two things from test's "not-an-answer":

1. She doesn't live in Newport like she claimed.
2. She is deaf.

What I glean from this is that Test doesn't give a shit about you or your child's health. All she wants to do is make a buck for her company in CV.

The evidence is compelling. If you live within close proximity to a busy roadway like the I5 it is bad for your health.

Children's Health Study shows increased risk of respiratory diseasehttp://hydra.usc.edu/scehsc/about-studies-childrens.html

UCLA study found freeway air pollution travels as far as 1.5 mileshttp://newsroom.ucla.edu/releases/air-pollution-from-freeway-extends-93857

Government Agrees to start monitoring freeway air pollution due to health riskshttp://www.latimes.com/local/la-me-freeway-pollution-20130826-story.html

Back