Cypress Village Homes

thatOSguy said:
test said:
Cypress Village Residents Will Enjoy Two Walking-Close Schools This Fall

?Cypress Village is the only neighborhood in Irvine with two walking close schools,? said Tom Veal, Vice President of Residential Sales and Marketing for Irvine Community Development Company
http://www.schoolbuyersonline.com/d...nts-enjoy-two-walking-close-schools-fall-0001

I think he meant new developments.

Off the top of my head, Woodbridge, Greentree, College Park, Northpark, Northwood, Turtle Rock and most of Woodbury are walkable to two schools. And a few of those are walkable to three schools, depending on where you are in the neighborhood.

The entire CV neighborhood is walking close.

I think he meant to say middle school

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIxohHn0bTc[/youtube]

test said:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIxohHn0bTc[/youtube]

Nice aerial but it's the middle school.  Nice music too. 

OS said:
test said:

Every neighborhood I listed is walking close to elementary + middle or middle + high; some of them elementary+middle+high. Greentree, for example -- you can easily walk to all three.

And it's a bit of a canard to say CV is the only community walking close to two schools; OH is walking close to one school, but that one school covers K-8.

CV is a special snowflake -- just like all the other special snowflakes.

OH Elementary is not walkable...unless your kids enjoy a vigorous hike to go home.

OS said:
Irvinecommuter said:
OS said:
test said:

Every neighborhood I listed is walking close to elementary + middle or middle + high; some of them elementary+middle+high. Greentree, for example -- you can easily walk to all three.

And it's a bit of a canard to say CV is the only community walking close to two schools; OH is walking close to one school, but that one school covers K-8.

CV is a special snowflake -- just like all the other special snowflakes.

OH Elementary is not walkable...unless your kids enjoy a vigorous hike to go home.

Srsly? #nationofwimps

It's not just distance (although that can be very far depending on where you live in OH) ...it's also terrain.  There is very few places that is "walkable" in OH.

test said:
Looks like Jasmine, Jade Court, Acacia are all getting extensions.

productsummary.jpg

Acacia got swapped out for Caserta.

2vnnyuu.jpg

3482adl.jpg

aren't Jasmine, Jade Court, Acacia  all high density projects? how many homes are going to be in Cypress Village total? including the apartment row, they really need to change the name to Compress Village.

The California Court Company said:
aren't Jasmine, Jade Court, Acacia  all high density projects? how many homes are going to be in Cypress Village total? including the apartment row, they really need to change the name to Compress Village.

Or California Court Village. :)

test said:
Acacia got swapped out for Caserta.

I guess Acacia are not selling that well. 

I just happen to visit Caserta over the weekend and I was told that they only have 2 more phase left and the sale office did not know about the extension. 

firsttimehomebuyer said:
Where is jade court extension ?

From the map posted by test several thread above, it is located on the south-east corner of Cypress Village.  Border by Tulip, Nightmist, Sand Canyon and I-5.

If you live there, you'll beat everyone else to the I-5. :) 

Back