Covid19 Facts Should Ease Your Mind

Savanah Now Article: Georgia?s confirmed-case count for COVID-19 rose to 33,476 by 7 p.m. Sunday, May 10. The statewide death total reached 1,405, according to figures posted by the Georgia Department of Public Health.
https://www.savannahnow.com/news/20200510/georgia-covid-19-cases-rise-to-33476

Latest Atlanta coronavirus news: 36 new deaths since Sunday evening; toll at 1441
https://www.ajc.com/news/latest-atl...-covid-cases-near-33k/770DKumPaueBCjbGHm9djI/

CNBC: Coronavirus cases are on the rise in Texas and other states that reopened early, former FDA chief says

Alabama, South Dakota and Texas have already begun to see an uptick in confirmed coronavirus cases since they've eased coronavirus restrictions and begun reopening nonessential businesses, former Food and Drug Administration Commissioner Dr. Scott Gottlieb said Tuesday

Dozens of states have lifted restrictions and reopened despite failing to meet certain criteria published by the White House, including two weeks of a sustained drop in new infections, Gottlieb said.
He added that states that have not reported an uptick yet, likely will in coming days.
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/05/12/cor...hat-reopened-early-former-fda-chief-says.html

Qwerty is a keyboard design for Latin-script alphabets. The name comes from the order of the first six keys on the top left letter row of the keyboard.

qwerty said:
Ok, I went eyephone in you. :)

Hospitals treating COVID-19 in Mexican capital quickly filling up
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-mexico-hospitals-idUSKBN22L0WF

MEXICO SEES SPIKE IN CORONAVIRUS CASES, WITH 3,500 NEW INFECTIONS OVER WEEKEND
https://www.newsweek.com/mexico-see...ases-3500-new-infections-over-weekend-1503068

U.S. warns citizens in Mexico about growing number of COVID-19 infections
https://www.vallartadaily.com/u-s-w...-about-growing-number-of-covid-19-infections/

I thought you said there is not a covid problem in Mexico.

morekaos said:
Republican Governor Brian Kemp of Georgia celebrated the state?s lowest number of hospitalized novel coronavirus patients and the fewest number of COVID-19 patients on ventilators on Saturday, 15 days since the Republican loosened lockdown restrictions in the face of persistent attacks from the mainstream media and the public disapproval of President Donald Trump.

YOU are THE MAN, Kaos.  THE MAN. 

You and me against all the girliemen in Irvine, any time.

StarmanMBA said:
morekaos said:
Republican Governor Brian Kemp of Georgia celebrated the state?s lowest number of hospitalized novel coronavirus patients and the fewest number of COVID-19 patients on ventilators on Saturday, 15 days since the Republican loosened lockdown restrictions in the face of persistent attacks from the mainstream media and the public disapproval of President Donald Trump.

YOU are THE MAN, Kaos.  THE MAN. 

You and me against all the girliemen in Irvine, any time.

But how about Mexico. Lol

"On Friday, researchers reported results from antibody tests on 3,300 people in California?s Santa Clara county: Between 1.5 percent and 2.8 percent have been infected, they claimed. That would mean 48,000 to 81,000 cases in the county ? more than 50 times the number that have been confirmed." - NBC News, April 20

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/how-many-people-have-had-coronavirus-no-symptoms-n1187681

In other words, the fatality rate of 0.1% to 0.3% of CONFIRMED cases translates to 0.002% to 0.006% fatality rate based on those infected, which is of course far less than 100% of the population anywhere.

Relax people.  Stop the panicking.  Stop blaming President Trump, you Democrats.  Everyone says we're all in this together.  Democrats not so much.

Tennessee - 4 deaths per 100,000 residents  (California, more panic-stricken, has 7 deaths per 100,000 residents)

Gov. Bill Lee issued a new executive order to replace his previous stay-at-home order. The new order will expire on May 30.

"The order allows Tennesseans and businesses to return to work in all industries where that can be safely accomplished by following health guidelines, while urging employers to allow or require remote work/telework if possible," according to the press release.

Restaurants, retail outlets, and gyms have been allowed to reopen in most counties in the state.

Close contact services like salons and barbershops will be allowed to reopen on May 6 in 89 of the state's 95 counties, Lee announced on April 29.

Go figure.....No we need to stay closed till ...August?  Duh!

High-risk states are seeing fewer new coronavirus cases

Some of the states that skeptics were most worried about, including Florida and Georgia, haven?t seen the rise in total cases that some experts feared.

Florida?s new cases have actually declined by 14% compared to the previous week, and Georgia?s fell by 12%.
Nevada leads the pack with a 44% reduction
, while several hard-hit states that embraced aggressive lockdowns to help contain early outbreaks ? Michigan, New York and New Jersey ? all saw reductions of at least 30%.

https://www.axios.com/coronavirus-cases-map-high-risk-states-8ceeaa05-cc07-4e8b-b9f4-df3a3315f143.html

morekaos is cherry picking again:

Unreleased White House report shows coronavirus rates spiking in heartland communities

Trump's claim that cases are falling everywhere is contradicted by his own task force's report, obtained by NBC News, showing the virus spreading far from the coasts.
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/wh...-rates-spiking-heartland-communities-n1204751

The 10 top areas recorded surges of 72.4 percent or greater over a seven-day period compared to the previous week, according to a set of tables produced for the task force by its data and analytics unit. They include Nashville, Tennessee; Des Moines, Iowa; Amarillo, Texas; and ? atop the list, with a 650 percent increase ? Central City, Kentucky.

On a separate list of "locations to watch," which didn't meet the precise criteria for the first set: Charlotte, North Carolina; Kansas City, Missouri; Omaha and Lincoln, Nebraska; Minneapolis; Montgomery, Alabama; Columbus, Ohio; and Phoenix. The rates of new cases in Charlotte and Kansas City represented increases of more than 200 percent over the previous week, and other tables included in the data show clusters in neighboring counties that don't form geographic areas on their own, such as Wisconsin's Kenosha and Racine counties, which neighbor each other between Chicago and Milwaukee.

See... I can use Google and bold font to propagandize too. :)

I have no idea if that NBC News report is true but it's probably more reliable than Axios... or morekaos' favorite tabloid site Daily Mail.

God bless you and increase your territory, Total Kaos.  I will pass on your important information to Irvine City Council and my incompetent HOA board of directors.
An attorney I consulted who specializes in HOAs told me, "There are only two despotisms left in the world, North Korea and homeowner associations."

irvinehomeowner said:
morekaos is cherry picking again:

Unreleased White House report shows coronavirus rates spiking in heartland communities

Trump's claim that cases are falling everywhere is contradicted by his own task force's report, obtained by NBC News, showing the virus spreading far from the coasts.
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/wh...-rates-spiking-heartland-communities-n1204751

The 10 top areas recorded surges of 72.4 percent or greater over a seven-day period compared to the previous week, according to a set of tables produced for the task force by its data and analytics unit. They include Nashville, Tennessee; Des Moines, Iowa; Amarillo, Texas; and ? atop the list, with a 650 percent increase ? Central City, Kentucky.

On a separate list of "locations to watch," which didn't meet the precise criteria for the first set: Charlotte, North Carolina; Kansas City, Missouri; Omaha and Lincoln, Nebraska; Minneapolis; Montgomery, Alabama; Columbus, Ohio; and Phoenix. The rates of new cases in Charlotte and Kansas City represented increases of more than 200 percent over the previous week, and other tables included in the data show clusters in neighboring counties that don't form geographic areas on their own, such as Wisconsin's Kenosha and Racine counties, which neighbor each other between Chicago and Milwaukee.

See... I can use Google and bold font to propagandize too. :)

I have no idea if that NBC News report is true but it's probably more reliable than Axios... or morekaos' favorite tabloid site Daily Mail.

Love the DM but at least they don't rely on this type of data to create a headline..."according to undisclosed data the White House's pandemic task force is using to track rates of infection"  What the hell is that?  Might has well pull it out of Gov Nuisance hinterlands.  How can you even put that in a real news report?

How about the Hitler signs, Jewish Slogans, China bashing signs at the political protest rallies? (Work will set you free)
No comment about that?

This is why people dismissed the protests as a joke!
What does the 2nd amendment have to do with the covid lockdown? (Trump tweeted that)

Trump cares more about Mike Flynn than covid. (An average American does not know who Mike Flynn is. Lol)

eyephone said:
Mety said:
Unbelievable! Get out of here!

What do you want? You were totally wrong about covid.

Says who? You were totally wrong about many things. It?s like talking to a 5-yr old. You sure you were right about covid?

Mety said:
eyephone said:
Mety said:

Says who? You were totally wrong about many things. It%u2019s like talking to a 5-yr old. You sure you were right about covid?

Wow. Your using my same lines. (5 year old)
We have a new TI troller. ( straight up bot)

eyephone said:
Mety said:
eyephone said:
Mety said:

Says who? You were totally wrong about many things. It%u2019s like talking to a 5-yr old. You sure you were right about covid?

Seems like you?re finally getting along with IHO and zubs. That?s great, man. I?m happy for you.

Mety said:
eyephone said:
Mety said:
eyephone said:
Mety said:

Seems like you?re finally getting along with IHO and zubs. That?s great, man. I?m happy for you.

Is everything okay? Have a nice day.

Mety said:
Says who? You (eyephone) were totally wrong about many things. It?s like talking to a 5-yr old. You sure you were right about covid?

Go from the presence of a foolish man.  - The Holy Bible

The Ignore Function is there for a very good reason.  The 5-yr old belongs on yours too.

Back