Covid19 Facts Should Ease Your Mind

For the record, I think eyephone is a pretty smart guy. We?re all foolish in some ways and the same goes for him. He just gotta chillax, na mean?

Mety said:
For the record, I think eyephone is a pretty smart guy. We?re all foolish in some ways and the same goes for him. He just gotta chillax, na mean?

I don't agree that men who mistake "your" for "you're" are "pretty smart," especially when they throw down as foolishly as he has done so many times.

Mety said:

Do not forget to hit that thank button. (jkjk inside joke that someone previously said that. Where is my thanks? Lol)

CDC has finally confirmed a remarkably low fatality rate for Covid19:
https://www.zerohedge.com/health/cdc-confirms-remarkably-low-death-rate-media-chooses-ignore-covid-19-realities

"Do we need to shelter in place?  Our answer is emphatically "NO."
"Do we need businesses to be shut down? Emphatically "NO"."
"I don't want  to hide in my home and develop a weak immune system."
"My colleagues are telling me, 'You know, I'm being pressured to put Covid on the death certificates I prepare."
"This  is not about science and it is not about Covid.  When they use the word 'safe' that's about controlling you."
"When I  talk to my doctors who work in the hospitals, same opinion."  - Dr. Dan Erickson, ER Physician and owner of Accelerated Urgent Care (May 20, 2020)

A UPMC doctor on Thursday made a case the death rate for people infected with the new coronavirus may be as low as 0.25% ? far lower than the mortality rates of 2-4% or even higher cited in the early days of the pandemic.
Dr. Donald Yealy based it partly on studies of levels of coronavirus antibodies detected in people in New York and California, and partly on COVID-19 deaths in the Pittsburgh region. The studies found that 5-20% of people had been exposed to the coronavirus, with many noticing only mild illness or none at all, he said.
?We?ve learned that way more people, far, far more people have actually been exposed to the infection without any knowledge of it. That makes the overall death rate much lower,? said Yealy, who is UPMC?s chair of emergency medicine. ?Many people just didn?t feel sick at all and recovered without difficulty.?

The panic is over for people of common sense and good will.
For Democrats, not so much.

Attachments

• Flu deaths to June 23.jpg
    Flu deaths to June 23.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 150
Back