coronavirus

Let's have you stop breathing for several minutes by people standing on your chest. Then let's see what happens to your heart.

Can't blame vaccines for everything.

I'm a little curious why 150 getting crushed remains news while 175 getting crushed and drowned by a 50 foot drop to the river from the collapsing pedestrian bridge barely gets a mention?

Those boosters are just as effective as the original vaccine😂😂😂

5x-vaccinated CDC chief gets COVID again after Paxlovid treatment​

Vaccinated = zombies

The documentary Died Suddenly was just released and is now trending. Looks like the COVID vaccines have killed more people than being reported by the main stream media.

Wow... talk about misinformation.

So no deaths in the last 2.5 years since Covid hit?

Akula has jumped the shark multiple times in this thread alone.

I'm a little curious why 150 getting crushed remains news while 175 getting crushed and drowned by a 50 foot drop to the river from the collapsing pedestrian bridge barely gets a mention?
I think we expect bad things to happen in developing countries, but S. Korea has an advanced economy so it feels more shocking when something terrible happens there. That's effectively what makes it news worthy.

Yah?heard that, but your source seems kinda?blurry?

The media attempted to make a hero out of website operator Rebekah Jones when she claimed, falsely, that there was something underhanded in the way non-resident deaths were being counted. All of her allegations (her story changed many times) have been thoroughly debunked. She has since been caught in multiple additional lies, and she currently awaits trial for the felony offense of illegally accessing and stealing thousands of Florida Health Department personnel files. She acts like she?s a victim of DeSantis?s persecution, which has helped her scam half a million dollars from gullible people through two GoFundMe pages.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...ting-in-florida-desantiss-critics-hardest-hit
Time for those who lied to actually pay the price for the dis and “mis-information”. Some of us knew the truth way back then but the mob was too hypnotized to listen…

Hero of the Left, Rebekah Jones, pleads guilty to computer crimes

You probably don’t remember her name, but you remember why she is famous: Rebekah Jones was the Florida Department of Health employee who rose to Left-wing stardom for attacking Governor Ron DeSantis for his COVID policies.

She was fired from the Florida Department of Health for insubordination and spent almost two years claiming it was because she was a whistleblower fighting DeSantis’ fraudulent COVID-19 reporting practices and his ineffective policies.

Well, on Friday she admitted to being a criminal. She hijacked the Florida Department of Health’s computer system, lied about it, and stole data from the system. She was a fraud and a liar.

Jones became a hero to the Left and inspired other Left-wingers to attack DeSantis as well. Jones ran for Congress because…well, of course she did. Strike while the iron is hot and all that. The Left was in love, so cash in!

Jones was arrested last year–her entire campaign for Congress took place while she was under investigation and awaiting trial–and she resolved the case Friday by admitting her crime. She has a “deferred prosecution,” which is like a plea bargain but not quite. She admits her crime without being convicted in court, and if she abides by the agreement she will not be prosecuted. Frankly, I had never heard of such an arrangement, but I am not a lawyer.

https://hotair.com/david-strom/2022...ones-pleads-guilty-to-computer-crimes-n516856

Reports that BF7 variant in China is pretty bad (remember all the lockdowns in the news recently?).

Also heard there are going to be US travel restrictions from China put into place on 1/5/23.

My question is, if it's that bad... why not make these restrictions active today? Isn't that how it spread in the first place is we didn't react quickly enough?

Although realistically... virus is gonna virus. :(

Also heard there are going to be US travel restrictions from China put into place on 1/5/23.

My question is, if it's that bad... why not make these restrictions active today? Isn't that how it spread in the first place is we didn't react quickly enough?
It's funny how Trump's "racist" policy restricting Chinese travelers is now seen as the sensible thing to do, and can't happen quickly enough.

It's funny how Trump's "racist" policy restricting Chinese travelers is now seen as the sensible thing to do, and can't happen quickly enough.
I vaguely recall it being about race... thought it was about health safety. What I remember was it wasn't done fast enough back then either.

Travel restrictions will only slow the spread. BF7 is likely already here in the US. The best thing you can do is get vaccinated/boosted. If you are in a high risk category, wear a mask and/or avoid crowds. If you test positive, ask your doctor about starting Paxlovid within 5 days of symptom onset. Stay safe out there.

Travel restrictions will only slow the spread. BF7 is likely already here in the US. The best thing you can do is get vaccinated/boosted. If you are in a high risk category, wear a mask and/or avoid crowds. If you test positive, ask your doctor about starting Paxlovid within 5 days of symptom onset. Stay safe out there.
Still promote the vaccines and boosters? At best, it is ineffective but for most people, the risk of vaccine injury and death outweighs any potential Covid implications.
There was some research showing vaccines kills 4 more times people then people who actually died of Covid and not due to policy errors..
ADE is not out of question at this point...it won't surprise me the more boosters you take you become less immune to newer variants.

Have you forgotten about the Hippocratic Oath?

Weeooo weeeeooo wweeeeoooo misinformation vaccine hesitancy covid denier Jan 6th supporter police are here! Vaccines that underwent rigorous multi month studies whose detailed data will not be made public until most people alive today are no longer with us and need boosting multiple times per year are both SAFE and EFFECTIVETM. Please move along everyone, don't read akula1488's harmful comments, we'll make sure he loses his job, travel abilities, social media use, and is both shamed and exiled out of all social circles. FOLLOW THE SCIENCETM! Under no circumstances should the science be questioned, that is not part of the updated scientific method. Your absolute obedience is required for your protection. Wear your mask. Watch only approved news sources that echo each other. Be sure to check in for updates about what to be fearful about next and open up your wallets if you want the cure. Thank you!!!

Back